KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

100% Recommend to a Friend
100% Approve of CEO

Found 2 of over 2 reviews

5.0
Firstbase Founder and CEO Chris Herd (no image)
Chris Herd
1 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

May 7, 2022 - Supply Chain Analyst
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote first and people first workforce. Allow you to work from anywhere from California to Belgium. You are going to get your hands dirty right away and will have no problem leaning into your current co-workers for help and guidance.

Cons

The Start-up phase can have you wearing many hands and jumping to different tasks. So you have to be used to switching tasks efficiently. A pride in self-development of solutions to growth pains instead of relying on and implementing existing software and solutions.

Continue reading

Mar 23, 2022 - Engineering
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best team ever. Great human beings. Lots of passion, energy and empathy.

Cons

none so far. growing fast but is it a problem?

Continue reading