What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management were poor and would not help you." (in 140 reviews)
- "Internal promoted employee salary is less and promotion periods are more" (in 115 reviews)
- "Unorganized and chaotic at times pay is low" (in 98 reviews)
- "bad training poor senior behaviours" (in 55 reviews)
- "Managers have been sacked for inappropriate behaviour ." (in 55 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Firstsource Solutions and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 189 of over 3K reviews
Updated Sep 29, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work environment"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Nov 16, 2021Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearMa.Kunnathur
First day as a Fresher at the company so can't really say much. But the work environment seems very pleasant from my one day visit to the office.
It is is my first day as a Fresher so I am not aware of any so far.Firstsource Solutions Response2y
Thanks for writing in. It is encouraging to know you recommend us as an employer. Providing an enabling work environment to Firstsourcers is extremely important to us as we continually work towards enhancing it. Thanks again for sharing your experience.
- 3.0Apr 11, 2023CSA - Customer Service AssociateFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBelfast, Northern Ireland
Not a high pressure job. Friendly and supportive management.
Extremely noisy and unprofessional work environment - loud trash talk, swearing, gangsta rap, vaping - doesn't make it easy to concentrate or conduct business telephone calls. Very poor quality PCs and software made getting a sale over the line a real challenge. Scruffy office environment. Poor pay