Cover image for Fiserv

Fiserv

Engaged Employer

Fiserv

Add a Review

Fiserv Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Sep 29, 2023

Finance

518.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - /Community/finance

Got a burning question about Fiserv? Just ask!

On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Fiserv employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your exclusive Company Bowl on Community. Join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "Good work life balance and can manage healthy personal life(in 708 reviews)
  • "Great people and lots of Subject Matter Experts to help get you up to speed.(in 434 reviews)
  • "good benefits and time off policies(in 401 reviews)
  • "Good pay They are very flexible and will work with you(in 219 reviews)
  • "Only Salary and hike are good(in 198 reviews)
Cons
  • "Poor management that are not supportive but will look to use you as a scape goat if you are not within their personal friends circle.(in 439 reviews)
  • "Managers don't do a good job of managing and terrible job of performance reviews.(in 192 reviews)
  • "Senior leadership (up to Jeff Yabuki) is obsessed with the number of hours worked.(in 150 reviews)
  • "Does not support remote emps Mandatory 5days in office Massive layoffs Project backlogs 2+yrs due to loss of staff(in 142 reviews)
  • "Blames managers for poor upper management(in 137 reviews)

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Fiserv and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
      Pune
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work life balance and have option to move within or outside business group through IJP easily.

Cons

Time tracking at micro level through Sapience.

1. 2.0
        Feb 20, 2020
        Test Engineer
        Current Employee, less than 1 year
        Noida
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

Good leave policy Cab service for all employees working in shifts Good learning opportunities, knowledgeable team members

Cons

Terrible employee tracking system Productivity calculated not on basis of output delivered but based on hours spent in front of screen Not allowed to utilize your own leave balance; managers don't approve leaves No work life balance; you can be expected to work after office hours and on weekends continuously for months

2. Join the Fiserv team

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

192.9K

Brand Marketing Strategist

Have you ever done interview & just felt the team or company wasn’t sitting well with your gut? How does that factor into your decision if an offer is made? Obv a job interview time is limited so you never know but sometimes I just have a vibe it’s not a match and even though I may keep going in rounds, I’m always checking if I finally get the gut feeling this may be right. I had one where round 1-4 the mood was off. I felt I was being nitpicked harshly always, they rejected me in the end

3 Comments

Technical Analyst

Hi I maybe interviewing with a company named Centese can anyone give me feed back n detail of work environment please

0 Comments

Quality Assurance Associate

For those who are/were in management- At how many years of experience did you get your first job as a manager? How did you make the jump into leadership? For people whose first management role started at a new company, how did you convince them since you had no prior experience in management??

0 Comments

Glassdoor has 8,857 Fiserv reviews submitted anonymously by Fiserv employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Fiserv is right for you.