Found 1,247 of over 9K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Finance
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
Got a burning question about Fiserv? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Fiserv employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good work life balance and can manage healthy personal life" (in 708 reviews)
- "Great people and lots of Subject Matter Experts to help get you up to speed." (in 434 reviews)
- "good benefits and time off policies" (in 401 reviews)
- "Good pay They are very flexible and will work with you" (in 219 reviews)
- "Only Salary and hike are good" (in 198 reviews)
- "Poor management that are not supportive but will look to use you as a scape goat if you are not within their personal friends circle." (in 439 reviews)
- "Managers don't do a good job of managing and terrible job of performance reviews." (in 192 reviews)
- "Senior leadership (up to Jeff Yabuki) is obsessed with the number of hours worked." (in 150 reviews)
- "Does not support remote emps Mandatory 5days in office Massive layoffs Project backlogs 2+yrs due to loss of staff" (in 142 reviews)
- "Blames managers for poor upper management" (in 137 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Fiserv and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Apr 26, 2022Tech LeadCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsPune
Great work life balance and have option to move within or outside business group through IJP easily.
Time tracking at micro level through Sapience.
- 2.0Feb 20, 2020Test EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearNoida
Good leave policy Cab service for all employees working in shifts Good learning opportunities, knowledgeable team members
Terrible employee tracking system Productivity calculated not on basis of output delivered but based on hours spent in front of screen Not allowed to utilize your own leave balance; managers don't approve leaves No work life balance; you can be expected to work after office hours and on weekends continuously for months12