Fitch Ratings Reviews
74% would recommend to a friend
(775 total reviews)
82% approve of CEO
What people are saying about Fitch Ratings
4 months ago
City University of New York
Hi Everyone! Looking to a get a referral to any financial firm located in NYC, I'm looking to become a credit analyst or risk analyst. Goldman Sachs BlackRock Blackstone Fitch Ratings Inc. Moody's Corporation SMBC Macquarie Group ETC. I'll share my linkden and resume with you first if you would like. I'm also willing to meet for coffee if you're in NYC.
Got a burning question about Fitch Ratings? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Fitch Ratings employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good work life balance possible once you are settled in job but also depends on your manager." (in 135 reviews)
- "You learn so much on the job and the people you work with are great to work for." (in 101 reviews)
- "Colleagues are great people who work very hard to improve the quality of analysis and increase uptake of the Fitch viewpoint in the market." (in 33 reviews)
- "Corporate environment with good culture" (in 30 reviews)
- "Good benefits and healthcare package" (in 24 reviews)
- "Low Salary and compensation." (in 53 reviews)
- "low pay limited uppward mobility" (in 46 reviews)
- "Below average compensation compared to competitors" (in 21 reviews)
- "Slow career progression inside the company" (in 19 reviews)
- "Management is angry and old fashioned and have no originality." (in 19 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Fitch Ratings and is not affected by filters.
Found 775 of over 931 reviews
Updated Dec 5, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 1.0Nov 8, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
Some of the people are nice, most are there due to career fatigue, and are unable to leave due to having kids at home.
Most people are toxic, the culture is toxic, and once you're out of management's' good graces you'll be gone one way or another.1
- 3.0Oct 19, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsChicago, IL
Mostly remote work. That's really about it.
Retention problems Legacy software Little room for career advancement
- 5.0Oct 20, 2023Senior AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
Great management. Engaging work. Good work life balance. Hybrid work environment.
High turnover at lower levels.
- 5.0Oct 10, 2023AnalystCurrent EmployeeNew York, NY
Great company culture and work life balance
Not much salary transparency and salary could be better compared to industry peers.
- 5.0Sep 6, 2023Market Research InternFormer EmployeeNew York, NY
Good place to start, smart people, will grow if you have willingness to learn, good work life balance
Does not have a competitive salary
Fitch Ratings Reviews FAQs
Fitch Ratings has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 931 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Fitch Ratings to a friend and 56% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
74% of Fitch Ratings employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Fitch Ratings 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.