Fivesky Reviews

Updated Aug 20, 2020

4.7
Fivesky Managing Member Reza Pourkhomami
Reza Pourkhomami
  1. "Company you need to work!"

I have been working at Fivesky full-time for more than a year

Pros

Supportive work environment, and they will always be there to help when in need.

Cons

Nothing much to think about.

2. "Innovative & Energetic"

Current Employee - PMO Director in New York, NY

I have been working at Fivesky full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work hard / Play hard. Never has a company exemplified this phrase more than Fivesky. Everyone at Fivesky works hard - not because the CEO demands it, but because the employees really support each other. Each person affects another person - across all departments and at all levels. Because they are one big team, they all support each other. Also — Nerf Guns.

Cons

Not enough bald heads. Need more nerf guns.

3. "Great place to work..."

Current Employee - Sales in New York, NY

I have been working at Fivesky full-time

Pros

Fast growing company with a lot of potential, very goal oriented and encourages its employees to excel and has a great culture. There is an energy and an intensity at every level of the place that is contagious.

Cons

Hard pressed to think of any, compared to other small and large companies, it's difficult to come up with a true negative inherent to the company and culture.

4. "Fivesky is a great company with exciting opportunities!"

I have been working at Fivesky full-time for more than a year

Pros

Have worked here for over a year and have been very satisfied with the overall atmosphere, workload, projects and opportunities. The people are great to work with, collaborative and engaging environment with lots of opportunities to grow and learn.

Cons

Since it's a smaller company there's lots of work to be done, but at the same time this also means more learning and opportunity

"Past employee review of Fivesky"

I have been working at Fivesky full-time for less than a year

Pros

Tight knit group of hard workers, fun group to work with day in and day out.

Cons

Turnover is an issue that needs to be addressed.

6. "Great people"

4.0

I have been working at Fivesky full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great people and everyone has a "How do we make it happen" attitude. You have to step up and take ownership.

Cons

Sometimes we are too process oriented

Continue reading

"Great company, great staff......"

I have been working at Fivesky full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work life/balance. It's nice to be able to provide clients with the latest technology and solid services and you work daily with a great group of people. Fantastic place to work if you like to take charge, think on your own and offer ideas that will better the company.

Cons

You have to be a forward thinker and self motivated. There are a lot of resources at your finger tips but you have to know how to utilize them and when to ask for assistance, no one will do it for you.

Continue reading
  8. "Hot start-up in the Bay Area"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at Fivesky full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fivesky is an up and coming solutions provider that recently opened up their SF Bay Area offices. Their local leadership team is innovative, with strong experience and they seem to understand how to motivate and lead a team.

Cons

SF Bay Area is a crowded market, which means Fivesky is competing with the more established resellers in SF Bay Area. Fivesky needs more people to know about how knowledgeable Fivesky engineers are and how they are able to deliver solutions that help companies to protect and grow their businesses.

Continue reading
  9. "Fivesky as an Intern"

Marketing Intern in Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at Fivesky for less than a year

Pros

Fivesky is an unbelievably interesting company to work at. The company is growing rapidly, so there is a lot of opportunity and exciting moments. In addition, they use innovative technology and methods, so there are constantly things to learn. As an intern at previous companies, I was not given too much to do. At Fivesky, I have been given a lot of cool new opportunities to help and learn. While this is in part due to its rapid growth, I think the opportunity given to me so far has been a testament to the leadership here. The people I have worked with have consistently challenged me, trusted me, and taught me every day. I definitely recommend working here. I believe that it could be an incredibly formative experience for anyone.

Cons

Not really any cons that I can think of. I would say that it is not a good fit if you aren't interested in new and challenging.

10. ""A" Team"

in New York, NY

I have been working at Fivesky

Pros

Great leadership. Majority of employees are industry veterans with a breadth of experience, an "A" team. Committed to solving problems rather than pushing product. Only works with the best tech solutions and services in the industry. Young company providing you the opportunity to make a big impact. Very exciting place to work!

Cons

I haven't encountered any issues.

Found 16 reviews