KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Limited bonuses(in 5 reviews)
  • "IT is not well thought of by user departments, user managers make you jump thru hoops reporting to them(like they don't trust you).(in 3 reviews)
  • "They speak ill of their employees amongst themselves and shows favoritism.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year
    Featured Review

Great Company Well Managed Team Environment

Mar 9, 2022 - AREA SALES MANAGER
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team Oriented. With a good training program highly competitive products to sell and growing in market share. the Company has good benefits. competitive salary and bonuses. They even provide paid volunteer days in your community.

Cons

Short Staffed in some area's but not seriously.

2 people found this review helpful

HR Communications Specialist

We are so glad you are enjoying being a part of the Flagship team. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, and we look forward to many years of success with you in the future!

2. 5.0

Great place to work

Sep 16, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

The benefits here are great.

Cons

I can’t think of any cons

3. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Run and Fast!

Sep 13, 2022 - Collections Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home and you learn about car loans.

Cons

No work life balance Pay scale isn't correct to work being done. You make less then wawa, those bonuses don't happen. If someone messes up at the top all departments feel it. It happens alot and you will be told its the economy. You can't take late nights off or Saturdays ever without a replacement. No you can't use pto even though you have it. Sick days don't happen. You need to plan to be sick and scheduled ahead. Promotions are there when company needs to move you up not when you want. No carrier growth or opportunities. Turn over rate is so bad. That's why there's a signing bonus.

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Cool place

Aug 31, 2022 - Welcome Center Representative in Irving, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits from jump so no 90 day wait

Cons

Some of the people sucked but that’s a lot of places

Flagship Credit Acceptance Response

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We're very proud of the benefit offerings we provide to our associates!

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Jul 6, 2022 - Loan Servicing Representative II
    Business Outlook

Pros

The base pay is good, most of the management and supervisors are awesome. Very supportive compared to other companies.

Cons

Bonus structure is horrible. If you don't get a good list it's impossible to bonus. Have seen some favoritism when it comes to lists as well. Other collectors not working your accounts properly affect your bonus too. You don't get rewarded for what you collect like most companies. How your accounts are worked by you and others is a big factor in your bonus.

1 person found this review helpful

Flagship Credit Acceptance Response

Thank you for your feedback; we're glad your experience with us is a good one! The top 70% of our Loan Servicing Representatives bonus each month. If you're having difficulty in bonusing, please ask your supervisor for assistance, and if you feel that's not an avenue for you, please feel free to contact your HR Business Partner to discuss, as well. We're here to help you be as successful as possible!

6. 5.0

Great

Aug 19, 2022 - Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

I loved It here. Great people to work with

Cons

Onboarding could use more elaborate techniques

Flagship Credit Acceptance Response

Thank you for sharing your experience! We would really like to know how we can make our onboarding experience even better. Would you mind sharing your feedback with one of our HR Business Partners when you get an opportunity?

7. 1.0
    Former Employee

Dont do it

Sep 15, 2022 - Loan Service Representative III
    Business Outlook

Pros

401k and benefits are the only thing i can think of

Cons

Micro managed, you cant even sneeze w/out getting into trouble.

8. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Aug 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay, room for growth, and supportive/friendly coworkers and management.

Cons

No cons as of now

Flagship Credit Acceptance Response

Thank you for being part of the team! We're glad you're having a great experience.

9. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great People

Jun 27, 2022 - AREA SALES MANAGER
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility to work with your dealers.

Cons

High turnover from what I can see.

Flagship Credit Acceptance Response

Thank you for your feedback! Training during COVID was definitely a challenge since it was all virtual so that we could keep our team safe. We're happy to say we are back on site for our training, and thrilled to see our associates in person!

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent Company to Work for

Apr 7, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Chadds Ford, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Room to learn and grow. Leadership cares about an open and diverse culture. Company rewards its employees when they are doing well.

Cons

The company is still having some growing pains.

1 person found this review helpful

HR Communications Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We appreciate you confirming that Flagship is a great place to work and are glad that you've had the opportunity to experience what it means to be a part of the Flagship team. As we continue to grow and expand as a Company, we continue to adjust internal processes to be the best we can be for new hires and tenured team members alike. We invite you to reach out to your local Human Resources Business Partner so we can understand your advice a bit more, as we would like to understand what part of the business you are in and additional details surrounding your comment. Thank you, and we look forward to growing your career alongside you!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 115 Reviews

Flagship Credit Acceptance Reviews FAQs

Flagship Credit Acceptance has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 115 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Flagship Credit Acceptance to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Flagship Credit Acceptance employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Flagship Credit Acceptance. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

82% of Flagship Credit Acceptance employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Flagship Credit Acceptance 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Flagship Credit Acceptance to be career development, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, diversity and inclusion, management.

Popular Careers with Flagship Credit Acceptance Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Flagship Credit Acceptance? Share Your Experiences

Flagship Credit Acceptance Careers

Cover image for Flagship Credit Acceptance

Our people lead our culture, our success and our future. Our people are our greatest assets; which is why we strive to provide each one of...More

• Great Place to Work
  • Benefits
  • Volunteer Time Off
  • In the News

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

2 days ago

Careers
Veronica is celebrating 10 years with Flagship! "In August of 2012, I was hired by CarFinance in the Loan Servicing department and moved quickly within my role. As the company grew, there were opportunities to move up. By October 2014, I had moved to Recovery Operations. I showed that I could handle many challenges and tasks in that department and was promoted in 2016. Because of my ability to lead and successfully train the team during the CarFinance and Flagship merger, I was promoted to Support Supervisor at Flagship in March of 2018. Since then, I have remained in my position and look forward to the opportunities that Flagship has in store for me!"
Shared image - Flagship Credit Acceptance on LinkedIn: #ThenandNow #AssociateSpotlight #Appreciation
www.linkedin.com

17 days ago

Employee Story
Meet Tina, Regional Sales Manager, who has been with Flagship since October of 2015. Tina’s professional experience is rooted in relationships. In her own words, "Some notable experiences in my role at Flagship as an Area Sales Manager were exceeding Performance Metrics, winning numerous awards for selling the most FDS Products in a territory, and winning an Admiral's Club award. Since being promoted to Regional Sales Manager of the Northeast Region, I have been able to exceed performance metrics and share in the success of the majority of the Area Sales Managers in my Region reaching over 100 contracts in March. What I love most about working at Flagship is that they acknowledge and reward hard work. They try their best to promote from within, run promotions to reward reaching metrics, and have the Admiral's Club to reward Sales top performers. I also love the people I have worked with over the past seven years.”
Shared image - Flagship Credit Acceptance on LinkedIn: #Kudos #AssociateSpotlight #Sales
Flagship Credit Acceptance on LinkedIn: #Kudos #AssociateSpotlight #Sales
www.linkedin.com

Flagship Credit Acceptance Photos

+ Add Photo
Flagship Credit Acceptance photo of: A team of associates help with the construction of a home in Texas.
Flagship Credit Acceptance photo of: Associates enjoying lunch after volunteering at the Food Bank of DE.
Flagship Credit Acceptance photo of: Halloween at the Chadds Ford office.
Flagship Credit Acceptance photo of: One of our winning step challenge teams in Texas.
Flagship Credit Acceptance photo of: Two of our associates enjoying musical guests at the National Sales Meeting in Philadelphia.
Flagship Credit Acceptance photo of: Celebrating National Epilepsy Awareness Month in Chadds Ford, PA.
Flagship Credit Acceptance photo of: Associates enjoying the Chadds Ford Associate Appreciation Day.

Expert Career Advice