KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 95 of over 95 reviews

3.8
Flagship Credit Acceptance Chief Executive Officer Bob Hurzeler
Bob Hurzeler
Pros
  • "Being in a market for many years, you take ownership of it-it's your business and Flagship is a company that encourages that mindset(in 8 reviews)

• "Good compensation and you get to work with great people from the top down(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Flagship does make sure you're compensated (even salary underwriters get extra spiffs for picking up a holiday shift, for example)(in 8 reviews)

• "The usual headaches of a growing company(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

From the moment I applied the acquisition team made the process fair, honest and transparent.

Aug 9, 2021 - Software QA Engineer in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Hiring process was organized and detailed in a friendly manner. Company has a track record of proven market growth. I’ve seen examples of internal promotions and they have a good handle on life work balance.

Cons

Onsite restriction due to COVID can negatively affect team building.

HR Communications Specialist

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us! We hold our Core Values of Integrity, Respect, Trust, Passion, Discipline, and Continuous Improvement in high regard and are pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience with our Talent Acquisition team. In regards to the con you mention, we would like to note that the safety and well being of our associates remains our number one priority as COVID-19 continues to surge in different pockets of the country. Should you have any additional information you'd like to share with us, please don't hesitate to reach out!

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great career start and management

Jul 25, 2021 - Desktop Support Technician in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

They managed to work through the pandemic and made remote work possible (which is genuinely admirable considering the size of the IT department and how many associates are requiring take home equipment). Exposure to a lot of different systems/configurations (IT). Fantastic place to start your career if you're self-driven, motivated, and hungry to learn. Direct manager is very easy to work with and genuinely loves his job and his team. The IT department created knowledge base articles that are easy to follow and helps new employees in their training (sort of like an internal wiki). Communicative and helpful team members across different departments.

Cons

None for my role. I think the IT department has done a great job especially considering a very difficult year in 2020.

HR Communications Specialist

We appreciate you confirming that Flagship is a great place to work! As you mention, it was Flagship's priority during the pandemic to efficiently and swiftly make remote work possible for our team members. The IT department served a major role in making that happen. Here at Flagship, we seek to hire driven, motivated, and eager people who are willing to learn and grow with the company. Without our team members, we wouldn't be the company we are today! Thank you for your feedback, and should you have any additional information to share, please don't hesitate to reach out to your HR Business Partner.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Place to work!

Jul 16, 2021 - Collections Specialist in Jacksonville, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is an incredible place to work! Drama Free! It is so nice to work for a company that actually cares about their employees. We are a family and everyone is cheering everyone else on! I have never worked for a company that is all about inclusion! Its awesome to have so many positive minded people who are always there to help! Pay is competitive, benefits are amazing, overall Love working here!

Cons

I can't think of anything!

HR Communications Specialist

We appreciate you reaching out and confirming that Flagship is a great place to work! As you mention in your review, our associates drive our culture, our success, and our future. At Flagship, we strive to create an environment where everyone feels welcome and free to be their authentic selves. If you have any additional information to share, please don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to continuing to drive our Company forward with you!

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing company to work for

Jul 14, 2021 - Loan Servicing Specialist II
      Business Outlook

Pros

Upper management cares about you as a person not a number. pay is decent benefits are good but the environment is sooooo amazing!

Cons

Honestly? Nothing more than the standard working for somebody else

HR Communications Specialist

We appreciate you reaching out and confirming that Flagship is a great place to work! If you have any additional information to share, please don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to continuing to drive our Company forward with you!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

It's a growing company with a great culture

Jul 6, 2021 - Manager in Chadds Ford, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I am empowered to get the work done, and to do it right.

Cons

Fast paced. We are maturing which isn't bad, it's chaotic, but improving.

HR Communications Specialist

We appreciate you taking the time to confirm that Flagship is a good place to work! As you are probably aware, one of the Core Values of our Company that we take great pride in is Integrity. It serves as an essential pillar in our foundation, and we are happy to hear how you feel empowered to succeed at Flagship as a result. As Flagship continues to grow and flourish in the industry, we understand that we will continue to have a fast-paced environment, as that is the nature of our business and industry as a whole. If you have additional information you'd like to share, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Human Resources department. Thank you!

6. 1.0

Sorry company

Jul 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

None at all worse ever

Cons

Do not work for this company

HR Communications Specialist

Wow! This is not the type of experience shared by the vast amount of our associates. Unfortunately, there is little in your review detailing why you've given Flagship a one-star review. We suggest you reach out to your local HR Business Partner to help us understand the specific cons you are experiencing while working at Flagship. We look forward to hearing from you.

7. 5.0

Great place to work

Jun 2, 2021 - Credit Analyst in Tempe, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

very flexible and competitive program

Cons

Same as any retail job - weekends and holidays

HR Communications Specialist

Thanks for the review! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your time with us at Flagship so far and look forward to continuing to build your career with you. As you mention, some of our departments do require weekend and/or holiday shifts, which is typical of the industry. We wish you all the best and encourage you to reach out in the future should you have any additional feedback to share with us.

8. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great

Jun 1, 2021 - AREA SALES MANAGER in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment and people

Cons

Always expected to work 24/7

HR Communications Specialist

Thank you for reaching out and confirming that Flagship is a great place to work! We take great pride in our associates and the family-like culture that we have at our Company. In reference to the con you mention, we would love to understand this comment a bit more. While different areas of the business bring different work expectations, work-life balance for team members is something that we strive for. We look forward to hearing from you!

9. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Decent place to work

Jun 15, 2021 - Collections Specialist in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay is decent, hours are great, bonus used to be great but not anymore. They treat you like an adult and not micromanaged unless you are not doing your job. My manager is great but if I had to work for any other manager I would leave immediately.

Cons

Recent changes to policies and the extreme cut in bonus. Most of the supervisors are a joke. They say they will help if you have questions but then ignore you and refuse to take your calls. Communication from management is lacking and there is a huge problem with favoritism with employees and HR. Nobody in the company can explain how the bonus is structured.

HR Communications Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We are happy to hear that you have had a positive relationship working with your manager but would love to understand more regarding your comments on favoritism. We require that our managers evaluate people based on their performance and do our best to eliminate favoritism. Additionally, our bonus structure is designed to be objective and equitable so we can ensure our associates are being compensated fairly. For certain positions, such as entry level positions, incentives are based solely on numbers. We also take great pride in our leadership team, as well as their shared vision for the Company and their commitment to that vision, daily. We encourage you to reach out to your site HR Business Partner so we can understand your particular case a bit more. Thank you for your input and we look forward to hearing from you.

10. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Has it's Pros and Cons

Apr 30, 2021 - Funding Ana in Phoenix, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits. When I was there the management was great but I have heard things have changed.

Cons

There is definitely favoritism (sometimes you wondered how people got away with things). In comparison to similar jobs at other lenders the pay is significantly lower.

HR Communications Specialist

We appreciate your positive feedback, and are glad you had the opportunity to enjoy our benefits and working with our management team. In regards to the con you mentioned, please know that we require our managers evaluate people based on their performance and do our best to eliminate favoritism. If we learn of complaints of favoritism, we investigate and take appropriate action. We encourage you to reach out to your site HR Business Partner so we can understand your particular case a bit more. Thank you for your input and we look forward to hearing from you.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 95 Reviews