Found 792 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about FleishmanHillard
Got a burning question about FleishmanHillard? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with FleishmanHillard employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people and it shows in the work" (in 119 reviews)
- "Overall the culture is great and I feel very supported in my home and work life." (in 50 reviews)
- "Good clients and smart colleagues" (in 37 reviews)
- "great opportunity to see what working at an agency is like" (in 26 reviews)
- "The benefits are great." (in 22 reviews)
- "Long hours and inability to be fully disconnected when away from work (for positions above interns)" (in 41 reviews)
- "Low pay and a strict hierarchy" (in 30 reviews)
- "No work/life balance; required to work 50 hours per week" (in 29 reviews)
- "Lower salaries than you'd expect from one of the world's largest PR firms" (in 25 reviews)
- "Senior leadership: Works 40 hour work weeks while taking multiple days off and half days through out the month." (in 23 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of FleishmanHillard and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 3.0May 19, 2023Assistant Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearChicago, IL
- Great first gig to learn about PR and relevant skills fast and from experts - Certain people who have been there a long time know how to teach and train - Many competent and kind colleagues who take the time to work with and explain things to junior staff - Ability to work on various types of accounts if you can swing it - In terms of PR, good work/life balance
- Some bad apples(calling out a specific SVP here) make it terrible for everyone. This woman was the day-to-day lead and no one on the team liked working with her but only bc she made the life of the Partner easier we all had to deal with her - Too much work for too little pay. Though you'll learn a lot, it's still too little pay for the amount of hours you put in - Not meaningful work. All the DEI works reeks of opportunism and it's gross that they try to build a business line off of a man's death. Plus the work itself is boring and repetitive. - If you have any morals you many not like the agency does work for the likes of the US military, BigPharma companies that have poisoned babies and those are the more tame ones! - Agency life, not specific to FH Chi ofc1
FleishmanHillard Reviews FAQs
FleishmanHillard has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 1,080 reviews left anonymously by employees. 63% of employees would recommend working at FleishmanHillard to a friend and 64% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
63% of FleishmanHillard employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated FleishmanHillard 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.