Found 3,990 of over 6K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Work/life balance is good but I think it does depend on your team and department." (in 227 reviews)
- "Great people and team." (in 147 reviews)
- "culture and working atmosphere is good" (in 143 reviews)
- "Pay is ok and the benefits are good." (in 130 reviews)
- "Work culture is good and supportive." (in 128 reviews)
- "Base salary is low compared to current market standards Getting into promotion list is quite tougher" (in 170 reviews)
- "Poor management with no clue how to solve technicial issues and lack of support for new engineers." (in 161 reviews)
- "For Chennai region Managers are good to go however Pune" (in 53 reviews)
- "No Job Security and Pay Hikes" (in 38 reviews)
- "Hours are long and unpaid." (in 33 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Flex and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 29, 2023Materials Planning ManagerFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsIrving, TX
Fair and equal treatment of employees, nice culture.
Our location was closed due to consolidation efforts from corporate.
- 3.0Sep 28, 2023Junior Executive – Program ManagementCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearCoimbatore
Work culture and environment are really good
Salary are bit low but depends on your position
Flex Reviews FAQs
Flex has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 6,071 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Flex to a friend and 69% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
82% of Flex employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Flex 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.