Flex Employee Reviews about "long hours"
81% would recommend to a friend
(83 total reviews)
89% approve of CEO
What people are saying about Flex
2 years ago
For those of you who have worked with alternative legal service providers that provide legal staffing for companies in need of interim counsel engagements (ie Axiom, FLEX by Fenwick, Elevate, Special Counsel, Paragon Legal or any similar boutique companies/firms that have this model on a smaller scale, I’d love to get detailed insight about your experiences, the pros and cons ans any recommendations or tips for attorneys interested in considering exploring these alternative opportunities
Got a burning question about Flex? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Flex employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Work/life balance is good but I think it does depend on your team and department." (in 233 reviews)
- "Great people and team." (in 148 reviews)
- "culture and working atmosphere is good" (in 148 reviews)
- "Pay is ok and the benefits are good." (in 136 reviews)
- "Work culture is good and supportive." (in 122 reviews)
- "Base salary is low compared to current market standards Getting into promotion list is quite tougher" (in 164 reviews)
- "Poor management with no clue how to solve technicial issues and lack of support for new engineers." (in 156 reviews)
- "Low pay and a lot of" (in 90 reviews)
- "For Chennai region Managers are good to go however Pune" (in 47 reviews)
- "No Job Security and Pay Hikes" (in 37 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Flex and is not affected by filters.
Found 83 of over 6K reviews
Updated Dec 4, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "long hours"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Oct 2, 2021KEY NOT FOUND: reviews.self_employ-anonymousFormerly Self-employedCiudad de Mexico
It has its own meal plan
Stressful Poor payment Lot of work to do always with long working hours 12-14
- 5.0Jul 11, 2022Quality InternFormer Intern
Great engineers, nice people, a lot of variety in work opportunities.
When I worked there they had a long hour work culture on the projects I was on. It was a newer project at the time with a lot of emphasis so it could have just been a temporary thing.
- 2.0Apr 10, 2018Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsAustin, TX
You learn a lot and most of your co-workers are awesome to work with. Paid well, and nice benefits.
Leadership is terrible, no forecasting delivered correctly & they check the badge reports to when you come and go. Lacks communication, and growth support. Crazy long hours and expected to work them.5
- 5.0Aug 25, 2015Global Program ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearSan Jose, CA
Great company, great people, great customers and clients.
Long hours ... very long hours.4
- 2.0Jul 12, 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Salary is on time, some managers are ok.
Expects to own your soul for a well below market salary. Hours are long and unpaid. Taking them back is almost impossible due to workload. Taking holidays is the same-always a new deadline. Rarely a thank you or a well done. Taking it's employees for granted.2
- 2.0May 4, 2018Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearChennai
Good learning and development Nice hike percentage Gifts on festival or event days to every employee Nice corporate social responsibilities and fun at work
Too much expectation in terms of work and expect to work for long hours everyday You will not have peace of mind and wil be in full tension if you are in procurement team as if goods are not in time in production line they escalate and giving warning to employees very badly Team meetings are taken in local language When u get offer letter they give only 30% of hike and they stick to it otherwise they openly Say check for other company... rude behaviour4
- 5.0Aug 2, 2023Technical Program ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsMilpitas, CA
Flex has a diverse and collaborative work environment with an international flavor. People are more focused on finding solutions to problems and less about finger pointing; people are willing to help solve problems and go out of their way to help. A generally good work environment.
Profit margins are very thin and there is increasing pressure to bring up the margins at each company site. As a result, technical and other resources are spread very thin: we are mostly 1 deep. This means long hours to support multiple programs and inability to meet commitments and customer demands. This can put our people in bad positions.1