- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Florida
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL Area
- - Boca Raton, FL
- - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- - Oakland Park, FL
- - Miami, FL
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA Area
- - Atlanta, GA
- - New York State
- - Kingston, NY Area
- - Highland, NY
Found 36 of over 84 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Former Employee★★★★★Oct 3, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in Boca Raton, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good management and Decent pay
Hours of operation and room for growth
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 7, 2022 - Business Anlayst in Boca Raton, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible, great team, no micro-management, room for collaboration and professional growth.
There are no downsides for FlexShopper.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 11, 2022 - Senior QA Analyst in Boca Raton, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Really bright experienced dev team
poor management with toxic working attitudeContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Feb 2, 2022 - Order Management Specialist in Boca Raton, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They have friendly employees and managers The office is small which is great for covid Good base pay for ppl learning g the business
No room for growth Systems outdated
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Feb 8, 2022 - Collections Specialist in Boca Raton, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing supervisors and work well with agents.
Pay rate could have been betterContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Aug 31, 2021 - Collections Supervisor in Boca Raton, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I no longer work there.
No care for employees, everyone is seen as replaceable and people are leaving faster than the TITANIC. I have never seen a company where the owners care less about you. If you enjoy over-working yourself to death with no compensation this is the perfect place for you! Seriously run, new owners have no idea how to run the business , broken computer systems. Nothing functions correctly, or as intended at all. Since the new owners have taken over, the company has drastically fallen downhill. I have never felt more abused by a company I have ever worked for. Everything is being outsourced as well. When you see all of management for 5-7 years up and leave from the department within a few weeks, you know there is a serious problem.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 8, 2020 - Executive Assistant in Boca Raton, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I was always greeted with a smile and treated with respect. I interacted with all departments and levels of seniority and enjoyed the camaraderie I felt there. If there were stresses in other departments, and there must have been some, I was never exposed to them. Just prior to the start of the pandemic (and my layoff in April 2020), we were enjoying such success and growth that management catered an after hours cocktail party to celebrate with the employees. There were other occasions to celebrate as well - weekly, monthly, holidays, etc. Management was flexible about the hours people kept - as long as the work got done. Some departments seemed to work longer hours than I did. I was provided with whatever technology I needed to succeed. The work environment is casual and supportive. The managers seem to be respected by their direct reports. I was hired just after the CEO, Rich House, took the helm in the fall of 2019. I don't know what changes the pandemic has wrought to the company since my departure so I can't make any predictions about the future. I wish them well.
Work space is COLD! Dress for the arctic.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 7, 2021 - Agent in Boca Raton, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
nice work environment , decent pay, job flexibility,
poor leadership and management . rude bossesContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 23, 2021 - Analyst in Boca Raton, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good amount of challenges to improve yourself
Fast pace and steep learning curve
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Apr 1, 2021 - Associate in Boca Raton, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company who has grand plans
Management quit showing up to work. A few meetings a week but they used to be there 8/5 or 6. Maybe 7. No longer. No true leadership anymore, they want to work from home constantly, the optics and the company are going downhill. No leadership leading by example. They don't want to be there and it shows.Continue reading
FlexShopper Reviews FAQs
Employees in Boca Raton have rated FlexShopper with 4 out of 5 stars in 36 anonymous Glassdoor reviews. To compare, worldwide FlexShopper employees have given a rating of 3.7 out of 5. Search open jobs at FlexShopper in Boca Raton and find out about the interview experience in Boca Raton or explore more of the top rated companies in Boca Raton.
FlexShopper employees working in Boca Raton rate their compensation and benefits with 3.6 out of 5 stars based on anonymously submitted employee reviews on Glassdoor. This is 8.7% better than the company average rating of all FlexShopper employees. Browse FlexShopper salaries in Boca Raton to find out how much you could get paid.
Employees in Boca Raton have rated FlexShopper with 3.7 out of 5 for work-life-balance (8.5% higher than company-wide rating), 3.9 out of 5 for diversity and inclusion (8% higher than company-wide rating), 3.8 out of 5 for culture and values (8.2% higher than company-wide rating) and 3.8 out of 5 for career opportunities (14.1% higher than company-wide rating).