KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Flint Group of Agencies Fargo Reviews

Updated Apr 8, 2021

Found 18 of over 31 reviews

4.6
Flint Group of Agencies CEO Andy Reierson (no image)
Andy Reierson
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great culture and rewarding work

Apr 8, 2021 - Director of Public Relations in Fargo, ND
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flint is filled with awesome talent and amazing clients. The work is challenging, yet rewarding, and no two days are the same. A lot of businesses claim they have a great culture, but Flint's is genuinely fantastic. Leadership talks a lot about the company values, and Flintsters live those values each day. The flexibility is great, as are the benefits.

Cons

Agency life isn't for everyone. The work is challenging and expectations are high.

Social Media Lead

Thank you for the review! We agree, our values are something we live daily, and we appreciate you adding that agency life isn't for everyone.

2. 5.0

Best Agency in Town

Jan 14, 2021 - Media Planner in Fargo, ND
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The company's culture is welcoming and encouraging but also allows for employees to have their own space and work where they feel most comfortable. - The media team is well-rounded and all have their own areas of specialties that play off each other and make for an efficient team. There's always someone there to answer your questions. - Flint keeps their employees informed of what is going on within the company as needed and the leadership team is helpful. - There's no strict "this is how we've always done it" attitude when it comes to client work. All options are on the table so each team can provide the best work they can for our clients.

Cons

- Some positions don't require a lot of interaction between different team members. so you may need to find different groups of opportunities to include yourself into.

Social Media and Content Strategist

Thank you for the shout-out to our media team and the thorough review! We appreciate it. To encourage interaction among different teams, we have podcast clubs, internal organizations, etc. We welcome any ideas!

3. The latest conversations about Advertising

4. 5.0

Flexible Place to Work & Awesome Team Atmosphere

Apr 7, 2021 - Project Manager in Fargo, ND
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible Work Schedule (family, appointments, emergencies or brain breaks) Remote Working Options Creative & Collaborative Work Environment Larger Company with Smaller Devoted Teams Designated Employees for Specialty Areas Capable of Staying on Top of Ever Changing Industry & Technology Depth of Talent in All Departments Strong & Supportive Leadership Work Hard Play Hard Mentality

Cons

Can prove to be too stressful for those not used to the fast paced agency life.

Social Media Lead

Thank you for taking the time to share your pros and cons! We appreciate it. We especially like your title "awesome team atmosphere." We know agency life isn't for everyone, thanks for adding that as well.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Fast-paced, important work

Jan 13, 2021 - Marketing Manager in Fargo, ND
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people! So many talented fun people. Also, my supervisor is a true mentor. If something isn't working, we work together to find a solution. Our work is important. During the pandemic, many companies are experiencing unprecedented uncertainty. We have worked so hard to ensure we are marketing our clients' products and services to keep their businesses healthy. It's been intense, but so rewarding.

Cons

The volume of work is intense, but it's so worth it when clients are happy!

Continue reading

Social Media and Content Strategist

Thank you for the review! We agree--Flint's work is important, and we value our team (Flintsters!).

6. 5.0

Love my job!

Feb 9, 2021 - Client Services in Fargo, ND
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Get to work with industry-leading, global companies - Tons of autonomy - Co-workers are some of the smartest around - Agency continues to grow, even during a pandemic, while others are going through rounds of layoffs - Very inclusive workplace with strong female leadership - Tons of opportunity for education and growth, so long as you're willing to take initiative

Cons

The agency world can be chaotic and stressful, and Flint is no exception. While many thrive on this, those who don't will struggle.

Social Media and Content Strategist

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate it!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

What doesn't challenge you, doesn't change you.

Jan 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND
    Business Outlook

Pros

* In an ever-changing marketing landscape, Flint encourages it's employees to stay on top of latest trends and topics. They empower employees to try new ideas, develop creative solutions and better themselves with educational opportunities. *Fast-paced environment. The days fly by and no two are ever the same. *Strong mentorship. Leadership cares about developing skills, especially in employees who have a positive attitude. *Your colleagues quickly become your "Flint Family". People genuinely care about you and your well-being.

Cons

*Workload can be crazy at times, but it's easier to tackle when your team is right there with you, cheering you on.

Social Media Team Lead

We value your feedback--thank you! We recognize that agency life is fast-paced and full, but as you said, it's easier when your team (the Flint family) is cheering you on. Thank you, Flintster!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A Great Place to Work!

Jan 11, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Flexible work schedules - Leadership and coworkers are the best!! Someone is always willing to help. - We are encouraged to speak up and ask for help if we're feeling overwhelmed - A lot of opportunity for growth and to be creative

Cons

Agency life can be really hectic but in my experience, someone has always been willing to help on a project, with an idea, etc. Our leadership is awesome about making sure you don't feel like you're being crushed under an impossible workload.

Social Media Director

Thank you for highlighting the helpful nature of our Flint employees. We are truly a team! We'll pass along your kind words about leadership, too. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

9. 5.0

Challenging, but satisfying work

Jan 6, 2021 - Content Producer in Fargo, ND
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Culture is incredibly strong - Lots of perks/incentives for good work and maintaining mental well-being while working at an agency - Very little turnover on my team - Lots of opportunities for growth and creativity

Cons

- Agency life is not for everyone. It's been a great place for me, but sometimes it is a little overwhelming working for multiple clients at a time. That's where the perks and incentives really comes into play.

Social Media Team Lead

We always appreciate feedback from our employees. We pride ourselves on a strong culture and maintaining a healthy work-life balance, which is highlighted by our “Be Where You’re Needed Most” value. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

So much opportunity. The BEST people.

Jan 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND
    Business Outlook

Pros

Creative colleagues and fun projects make working for Flint Group great. There is a lot of room for growth and learning -- supervisors are always looking to help you improve within your career.

Cons

Agency work is very fast-paced, but Flint Group offers flexibility to "Be Where You Are Needed Most" and provides benefits to encourage employees to take their time off.

Social Media Team Lead

We love hearing from our employees! We pride ourselves on the culture of growth, learning, and work-life balance that you mention. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!

11. 5.0

Love what you do

Jan 15, 2021 - Copywriter in Fargo, ND
    Business Outlook

Pros

Dynamic, creative team of open-minded individuals. This company works hard to give back to the Fargo area community. I am proud to call myself a Flintster.

Cons

More mixing and work across teams would be an improvement.

Social Media and Content Strategist

One of our values is "give back," and we're so happy you highlighted that here! Thanks for the review.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Reviews