KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Florence Healthcare Reviews

Updated Nov 18, 2021

Found 23 of over 26 reviews

5.0
Florence Healthcare Co-Founder and CEO Ryan Jones (no image)
Ryan Jones

1. 5.0

Best company I've worked for

Nov 18, 2021 - Software Engineer in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership genuinely cares about the company, its mission, and its people. No politics here--everyone has an equal voice and we support one another even when we disagree. There's a big emphasis on career development and a lot of opportunity for growth. Culture and work-life balance are outstanding.

Cons

Things are growing and changing fast, which might not be for everyone. It can be a bit overwhelming at times, but it's also very exciting!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I'm finally where I'm supposed to be.

Nov 10, 2021 - Senior Implementation Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture and all people are amazing.

Cons

None at the present moment.

3. 5.0

2 years in and it's only getting better

Nov 8, 2021 - Manager, Solutions Engineering
    Business Outlook

Pros

Personal goals, aspirations and growth are not an afterthought here. Managers and leadership listen and are always to looking to improve.

Cons

We're growing fast and things are dynamic. But that's not a bad problem to have!

4. 5.0

Best employer I've ever had & One of the top Atlanta Tech Organizations

Nov 8, 2021 - Software Sales Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Great compensation -Good Work/Life Balance -Respectful employees -Intelligent employees -Start-Up culture -Genuine encouragement to advance employee's careers -Opportunities for promotion/career advancement -Team-Oriented Sales Department -Outstanding Training & Onboarding Process -Mission driven leadership Florence is the best employer I've had in my career due to the attributes of the company mentioned above. The emphasis on hiring smart & kind people makes the overall experience very positive.

Cons

- Training & onboarding while working remotely could be a "con" for some. Luckily, internal meetings run smoothly over Zoom & managers are helpful in new hires' onboarding process if you remain engaged.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing company and amazing people!

Nov 8, 2021 - SDR in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company culture here is unmatched. After working at other organizations, I have never felt as valued as I do before coming to Florence.

Cons

We are hiring at a fast pace and we need more people like YOU to work with us! Come join the Florence family!

6. 5.0

Focusing on what's important

Nov 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Quarterly plus/delta surveys where we review everyone's feedback - talk about radical transparency - Our mission! To speed up the clinical trials process - True focus on diversity and inclusion - The most politics-free job I've ever had

Cons

- Change is part of being in a startup, but it's needed for us to adapt and grow - Challenging to grow our teams as quickly as we need to

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work

Oct 5, 2021 - Implementation Associate in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

All around kind and helpful team with an incredibly involved leadership team -- the company is forward thinking, compassionate about all employees, and emphasizes career growth and employee satisfaction. Couldn't have picked a better first place to work. Great pay, satisfying work, great benefits and easy to make connections with a niche vertical like clinical research.

Cons

Working remotely has it's challenges but this is a problem all companies face

8. 5.0

Lovely place

Jul 27, 2021 - Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist in San Tan Valley
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent customer service and friendly

Cons

No cons, this place is perfect

Florence Hospital Response

Thank you. But you have the wrong company. We are a healthcare technology company based in Atlanta, GA.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Authentic Mission Driven Culture ... it's the real deal

Jul 25, 2021 - Leadership Role in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Helping drive innovations in Vaccines, Med Device, Pharma , Biotech Small enough that you can have input to almost anything Super sharp people that respect each other Strong Board, Strong CEO Teams play well together

Cons

We are trying to do many things at one time, all around scaling. It stretches you. Our collaborative style sometimes slows us down, but seems to help us get it right most of the time.

10. 5.0

Top-Notch Culture

Jul 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture here is the best I’ve ever experienced. From employee benefits to company-wide initiatives and experiences, not many companies can compare.

Cons

It is a very fast-paced (yet energizing) environment where you must be able to be nimble and work autonomously. The company is in a high-growth phase that is not for everyone.

1 person found this review helpful