Florence Healthcare Serbia Reviews
100% would recommend to a friend
(7 total reviews)
100% approve of CEO
Found 7 of over 95 reviews
Updated May 25, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Florence Healthcare and is not affected by filters.
- 3.0Apr 19, 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
A lot of amazing people who are seniors willing to share their knowledge and experience. Abbility to be a lead on some new projects. Lots of interesting technologies and things are combined.
A lot more stress than about a year ago. Had layoffs. Company is trying to save some funds which has negative impact on employees.3
- 4.0Mar 23, 2023Scrum MasterFormer Employee, less than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
- Depending on the team you are in - a nice place to learn and upgrade your skills - Work-life balance
- Middle and upper management disconnected from the people although they are preaching a completely different story - Completely sales-driven company - every department works for sales in some capacity2
- 5.0Nov 8, 2021User Experience DesignerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
This place has brought the best in me. Respectful, transparent, supportive environment with good people. They respect you for having a personal life (they have it, too), they support you in hard times, they celebrate winnings and learn from mistakes. You get to directly affect someone life by creating software that speeds up finding cures for the worst diseases in the world. Burnout is blacklisted. Speaking up is encouraged and your feedback is heard and implemented in a heartbeat. They work constantly on the culture, employees' wellness and mental health. I seriously think they take better care of me than my country's health system. Also, you get company shares.
Working in different time zones leaves us with only 3-4 hours for mutual meetings, which can prolong resolving some quick issues in short time. because of this sometimes you have to stay longer, or get up earlier than planned. Note: This doesn't mean you are obligated to do like this, your working hours are respected here.
- 5.0Feb 18, 2022Scrum MasterCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
Florence has an awesome culture! From day one I felt great, onboarding is great, people are amazing! You are encouraged to speak up, you always get feedback, everybody is positive and committed to the work they do. The benefits are also awesome. We just had a company trip to Punta Cana, it was a pleasure meeting in person with all of the colleagues :)
Currently, I haven't seen anything negative
- 5.0Mar 12, 2022Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
- Awesome culture/people - Great benefits (always improving) - Interesting filed (clinical trials)
Don't see anything at this point.
- 5.0Feb 8, 2021Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNovi Beograd
Owning the product is one of the greatest advantages this company offers. You are offered an opportunity to be part of every decision, and your voice is heard. Also, experimenting is a big part of company culture, they are not afraid to try out new things and change their inner processes.
Company is learning how to grow, and sometimes it's expected from you to ask for some things that should be done by management - like performance review.