Florida Cancer Specialists Billing Reviews | Glassdoor

Florida Cancer Specialists CEO Brad Prechtl
Brad Prechtl

"Structure & flexibility"

Current Employee - Billing in Fort Myers, FL

I have been working at Florida Cancer Specialists full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great health insurance benefits and generous paid time off. Management respectful of how you choose to complete your work. You can structure your day/week as you need. Lovely coworkers, good sense of community. Parties every now and then, appreciation shown

Cons

Working in a big room with low desks separated only by glass can be noisy/distracting/spreads colds all over the room. Department is often short staffed and when someone is away the workload increases substantially. Can be a bit stressful.

Florida Cancer Specialists2017-09-02

"Horrible! Horrible management!"

Former Employee - Billing in Fort Myers, FL

I worked at Florida Cancer Specialists full-time for less than a year

Pros

Tons of opportunity to move up.

Cons

Horrible training. The woman training me was completely over worked, she was horrible to me, she resented training me. She told me one thing and then contradicted herself constantly. I would take notes and at the top of the page it would say one thing and at the bottom, the complete opposite. I tried to speak with her, but she just started bullying me. She would come into my cublicle, scream at me and leave. I went... to management and asked for additional training, told them I was having issues with her.and they did nothing. I went to management three times in six weeks and got no help.I realized I did not want to work for people like tha, so I quit. It was the best decision I ever made!!!

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees, when they ask for help, HELP THEM!

Florida Cancer Specialists2013-11-06