KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Florida Cancer Specialists and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years
    Featured Review

Great company to work for

Jun 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with the company 3.5 years. I see many more years ahead here. This is a great company to work for. Staff is made to feel appreciated , valued and respected. If you are looking for a long-term position and to build your career, FCS is where to be !

Cons

NOT APPLICABLE TO THIS REVIEW

Marketing Coordinator

Attracting the best talent and creating a workplace environment where team members want to stay and grow their careers with FCS is a top priority. We’re delighted to receive your comments and thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

I love my job!

Jun 27, 2022 - New Patient Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for. Good benefits. Opportunity for advancement.

Cons

Our IT department needs help.

3. 5.0

Going on 18 years!

Jul 2, 2022 - Laboratory Liaison in Fort Myers, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love my job, I have the most supportive leadership "TEAM". We genuinely care about our patients and provide the best for the patients. I feel I have great benefits and the support they provide is amazing. My time with FCS has made me feel like I have made a difference.

Cons

I have nothing negative. You come in and give 100% you get back 100% from the company.

4. 4.0
    Current Employee

review

Jun 29, 2022 - Medical Laboratory Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

flexible, friendly. we're like one big happy family.

Cons

need better raises and on time.

5. 5.0

Part of Both Teams

Jun 24, 2022 - Clinical Research Coordinator III in Fort Myers, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am a Registered Nurse and I first worked for Florida Cancer Specialists in 1994. I left to return to school to get a Master's degree. I have now worked at FCS for nearly 14 years. I love working there. There is room for growth and there is room for inclusion. I feel part of the "team". I am also on another team at FCS. I have been a patient there for 29 years and several cancers. My doctor (Dr. Lowell Hart) is fabulous. I feel very secure under his care. The staff are fabulous, too. I give FCS my highest recommendation as a place to work and a place for the best care in the country.

Cons

I do not enjoy the exercises that are mandatory yearly to get discounts on health insurance.

6. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Place to work

Jun 24, 2022 - Senior Office Manager in Daytona Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

My team at the Daytona clinic is just like family. We work so well together, including physicians and staff. Our patients are very special and they know they are receiving the best care.

Cons

Non Clinical staff pay scale needs updated.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great place to work and grow!

Jun 21, 2022 - Registered Nurse Trainer in Lecanto, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

We are a large company with a small business feel. I travel to 13 offices and feel welcome at each location. We offer a variety of options for growth and reimburse for continuing your education.

Cons

I don't get to spend as much time with newly hired nurses as I would like.

Marketing Coordinator

We understand that health care professionals have many options for where to work. We are pleased to learn that you have experienced FCS as a great workplace. Thank you for sharing your comments.

8. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great Company to Work For

Jun 21, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible Scheduling, very generous PTO, Company always tries to come up with new ideas to benefit employees, Promotes from within when possible, Great employees.

Cons

Pay is not comparable to other Oncology practices. Although most recently the pay does not compare to other companies, the generous paid time off, employee benefits, flexible schedule, and amazing coworkers make up for some of the pay.

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Company

Jun 21, 2022 - Senior Office Manager in Daytona Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

When I moved to Florida I was looking for a company that offered the benefits and growth potential similar to the position I left at UPCM Cancer Centers. I am very happy I made the move and have been able to expand my knowledge in Cancer Care and operations.

Cons

Advancement opportunities on job experience vs. degree

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work!

Jun 17, 2022 - Pharmacy Payer Contract Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work/life balance, benefits, and compensation are the top 3 pros to working here.

Cons

Every job has cons, and some of them vary day to day. While there is some issue with communication, the company is actively working to rectify this problem with open dialogue, suggestions, and town halls to gain feedback from employees on how to make this better.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 268 Reviews

Florida Cancer Specialists Reviews FAQs

Florida Cancer Specialists has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 275 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at Florida Cancer Specialists to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 20% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Florida Cancer Specialists employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Florida Cancer Specialists. This rating has improved by 13% over the last 12 months.

69% of Florida Cancer Specialists employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Florida Cancer Specialists 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Florida Cancer Specialists to be career development, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be culture, compensation, management.

Popular Careers with Florida Cancer Specialists Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Florida Cancer Specialists? Share Your Experiences

Florida Cancer Specialists Careers

Cover image for Florida Cancer Specialists

At Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute, we believe that every patient deserves access to exceptional cancer care, close to...More

• Our Team
  • Our Reputation
  • Testimonials

Florida Cancer Specialists Photos

+ Add Photo
Florida Cancer Specialists photo of: Kissimmee Ribbon Cutting
Florida Cancer Specialists photo of: Our FCS Largo Highland Clinic had some special visitors from our partners, the Tampa Bay Lightning's mascot, Thunderbug.
Florida Cancer Specialists photo of: Our FCS Trinity team had some special visitors from our partners, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers!