Fluidmesh Networks Reviews | Glassdoor

1. "Happy to be here!"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Brooklyn, NY
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at Fluidmesh Networks full-time

Pros

Great workplace and people. Team is young, dynamic and really skilled. Everybody helps and is independent at the same time.
    Flexible work options. Very interesting projects and innovative solutions to develop in the future.

Cons

None I can think of. So far everything worked very well.

Advice to Management

None.

2. "Working at Fluidmesh"

Current Intern - Business Development in Brooklyn, NY
    Current Intern - Business Development in Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at Fluidmesh Networks as an intern (More than a year)

Pros

Fluidmesh is a great place to work and the market is very dynamic. The technology they build is very interesting and powerful. It is a great place to be trained and we have the opportunity to learn something new every day and work on many different vertical markets. The office is very nice as well and the company and the team are growing fastly.

Cons

No cons. Fluidmesh is a great place to work.

Advice to Management

Maybe increase some of the activities outside of the office and do some more team building.
    However, we noticed a great effort over the past few weeks.

3. "Working at Fluidmesh"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Brooklyn, NY
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at Fluidmesh Networks full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company is at the forefront of wireless mesh networking technology and works in exciting verticals focused on vehicle automation and industrial "internet of things". We have the opportunity to gain valuable insight in this industry and do business on a global scale. The company is relatively small, and so there are opportunities to influence internal business processes and have exposure to key stakeholders on a regular basis. Management is encouraging and supporting during the onboarding process and trusts employees to work autonomously and manage their own time, though there is still enough structure for regular 1:1s and catch-ups to ensure that everyone is on the same page. There's a high standard for completed work, and management does a good job of challenging employees to raise the bar and continually improve.

Cons

I don't have any comment on cons. Fluidmesh is a great place to work!

Advice to Management

none

"Great product but needs new management"

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Buffalo Grove, IL
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Buffalo Grove, IL

Pros

Great Product and Research and development team. Product works very well and is very reliable. I would recommend it to anyone to use or purchase.

Cons

Advice to Management

Management needs to have a plan and be consistent with what they want the employees to do and then stick with it. They also need to increase salaries and stop being so cheap with their employees if they want to hire and retain good employees.

Fluidmesh Networks Response

May 12, 2017 – VP Sales and Marketing

Thank you for the valuable feedback. We believe that a clear direction from management is key to keep Fluidmesh on its growth path and provide consistent and valuable feedback to our Employees... More

5. "Fluidmesh Rocks!"

Current Employee - RSM in Buffalo Grove, IL
    Current Employee - RSM in Buffalo Grove, IL

I have been working at Fluidmesh Networks full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Growing company in an exciting industry and excellent product. Nice people to work with.

Cons

For someone could be a challenge going an extra mile or beyond responsibilities in our small organization, even though it is always rewarding.

Advice to Management

If you want a teamwork we need more team-building events.

"Exciting Technology and Excellent Work Environment"

Current Employee - Manager in Buffalo Grove, IL
    Current Employee - Manager in Buffalo Grove, IL

I have been working at Fluidmesh Networks full-time

Pros

You will never get bored here!!! Each day is a new puzzle and adventure with this exciting and revolutionary technology. We are a fairly small company and all work very closely together. I truly enjoy the customer interactions that I have on a daily basis, and also am grateful to have such a wonderful team to lean on when I need some help. This is a fun environment to be in and there is always something new to learn.

Cons

If you do not like to be extremely busy, and wear multiple hats, then this is not the place for you. Due to the fact that we are growing at an amazingly fast rate, and at the same time, a fairly small company, you need to be able to multi task and wear multiple hats on a daily basis. I personally like this, but it takes a particular type of person to handle the demands and stresses of this type of situation. You must be able to ask for help from any person on our team ranging from tech support, all the way up to our CEO. If you are not the type of person to be able to do this, then you may not enjoy this company.

Advice to Management

Communication within the company could be better at times. This is not due to lack of trying as much as it is due to lack of time to communicate to each person, but this can be difficult to deal with at times. It is great that anyone can approach management at any point in time with questions or issues, but those would be avoided more often with better communication. Another thing that should happen more often is team building events. We all truly enjoy having fun together and should try to plans events more often as a group. This helps to build confidence within the team both around each other, but also around management, which always yields great results. The open door policy to management is one of the best things that is available here, so please never change that!!

7. "A stimulating, young, and fast-paced environment that requires dedication and hard work"

Current Employee - Vice President of Sales and Marketing in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Vice President of Sales and Marketing in Boston, MA

Pros

It is a very stimulating environment given the great success the company had in the market in the past 2 years or so. With a constantly increasing number of customers and opportunities out there, you never get bored and you always learn new skills. Fluidmesh wireless technology is extremely innovative and it is generating great excitement in the market. It is great to have customers talk highly of your company!

Fluidmesh has a very young and talented team and I find very rewarding to work in such an energetic environment. Everyone is helpful and friendly and the atmosphere is pretty laid back.

Cons

Like many other fast growing companies, you are working full speed all the time and you are required to wear many different hats. The team is still pretty small so everyone plays a key role in the organization. I personally love this, but you need to be cut for this type of lifestyle. Unless you are a very energetic and driven person, you might find this too much to handle.

Advice to Management

Well, since I am part of senior management, I guess I can share what we have been working on. One of the priorities right now is improving the communication within the company particularly between Management, Sales Team and R&D Team. We want everyone to feel as part of a single team that works toward a common goal.

"Overall good"

Former Employee - Software Developer in Milan (Italy)
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Milan (Italy)

I worked at Fluidmesh Networks full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great place to work in, interesting technologies, nice location

Cons

Expect to work 10 hours / day and some weekends too, don't expect to make real money

9. "Apply or you will regret it!!!"

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Fluidmesh Networks full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very exciting!
    You will find yourself in many different and stimulating challenges.
    You always feel like management is intersested in listening to your advice, you are given the chance to take decisions and you are autonomous in your daily activities.
    The company is growing fast thanks to great solutions, products and support.

Cons

As you can manage your time, you have to know how to do it.
    If you can't do it you will learn soon. Sometimes work/life balance can be tough, especially if you are looking for a 9 to 5 job.

Advice to Management

Way to go!!!