Focus Management Consultants Pvt Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "GOOD"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Richmond, TX
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Richmond, TX

I worked at Focus Management Consultants Pvt (More than a year)

Pros

Challenging work, good working culture

Cons

should add more employee engagement activities

2. "Focus management consultants- a hub of corporate poliics and corruption"

Former Employee - Senior Recruitment Executive in Khar, Maharashtra (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Recruitment Executive in Khar, Maharashtra (India)

I worked at Focus Management Consultants Pvt full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

ONLY 1 PRO of working here - I got to recruit for different types of companies in the IT sector. I got to recruit for investment banks, infrastructure management companies, Dotcom companes and IT consulting companies.

Cons

1) There is too much of dirty politics in this firm and the senior management plays a lot of dirty politics with new employees. 2) Working environment is not at all good, the employees which have been working here since a long time create an atmosphere of negativity. 3) There are no basic facilities -for example- the landline phone instruments are bad, the computer systems given to each employee are pathetic, there are rats and cockroaches in the office and no measures are taken to ensure hygiene.
    4) There are unrealistic expectations from the new employees and everybody who had joined with me was of the opinion that there is a lot of partiality and bias in this firm towards those few senior employees who are working here since a long time. Also the top management of the firm threatens each new employee that the firm will terminate him/her if the new employee in his first month is not able to generate any joinees for the client company. I too have gone through his. So even if the new employee puts in 100 % efforts and works very hard and sends resumes to the client , but if the candidaes whose resumes he ahs sent , do no join the client's company, hen the new employee (Recruiter) of Focus management consulants would be sacked by Focus managemen consultants.
    5) During my interview i had clearly said that i will not be able to sit latefrequently . In fact i would be able to sit late only once or twice a month since my son was just 4 years old a that time and after coming home from office i had planned to do some household work or household chores. I even said during he interview tha i am ready to work from home sometimes in the lae evening after i leave office at 6:30 pm which means even after completing 9 hours of office , i was ready to work from home for some time to finish pending work. But it was just not possible for me to sit late after 6:30 pm. Being a working mother, it was my responsibility to do my household work or chores after coming home from office and so i had old them that i can work only for 9 hours which is the official duration because my office timings were 9:30 am to 6:30 pm . Bu they made me sit late due to silly reasons inspie of me finishing my work by 6:30 pm on many days. The senior management would start meetings at 6:30 pm in the evening when everybody was planning to leave office and the duraton of the meeting would be 2 hours , sometimes. They should have not hired me if they wanted me to sit late everyday.
    6) the office is in Oshiwara industrial estate which is too far from Goregaon railway station. It takes 1/2 an hour by BUS from Goregaon railway sation to reach the office. Commuting to this firm is a nightmare in the morning and evening and inspite of knowing this the firm would make us sit late. They would make the female employees like me sit late .

Advice to Management

Give basic facilities in office, you cannot afford a pick up and drop facility- which is acceptable, but why are you not removing the rats from your office.Stop threating new employees about he fact that they would be terminated if they are unable to generate joinees. Stop this business itself. Stop being biased owards senior employees who are big cheats.

3. "Can get experience"

Pros

can gain experience as a fresher

Cons

bad policies, no life, only work

Advice to Management

hr policies should be employee friendly

4. "Good for carrier growth"

Former Employee - Ex-employee in Andheri (India)
    Former Employee - Ex-employee in Andheri (India)

I worked at Focus Management Consultants Pvt full-time

Pros

Good work culture, target oriented environment, can get promoted upto three times a year, fast carreer growth.....

Cons

people not willing to work hard will not like it....

5. "Working at focus"

Former Employee - Anonymous in Goregaon (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous in Goregaon (India)

I worked at Focus Management Consultants Pvt full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

gud for people who are jobless. Nothing to learn. Focus only focuses on money making. Please do not join these ppl work only on niche requirements

Cons

No leave policy, no work culture, negativity everywhere worse environment, no.fun at work. Worse at work . Lost people all around