Cover image for Follow Up Boss

100% Recommend to a Friend
100% Approve of CEO

Found 7 of over 8 reviews

4.5
Follow Up Boss CEO Daniel Corkill (no image)
Daniel Corkill

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

453.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Follow Up Boss~1668314
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0

Good Vibes & Healthy Workplace

Dec 26, 2020 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Good energy throughout the entire company (no egos or corporate bs) - Organized remote working (been remote for almost 10 years) - Solid benefits (health, dental, vision, home office, coffee, workout, vacation time) - Opportunity (smaller company - with a LEGIT product. uncapped potential)

Cons

None - keep up the good work

4 people found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work, amazing benefits!

Aug 23, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Absolutely amazing benefits and perks which really make working from home enjoyable. -Great team who loves to collaborate with each other and pushes each other to be better every day - The software and product are very solid. Development team was quick to address major bugs and it never felt like you were waiting around for things to be fixed for a long time. - Flexibility with your schedule if unexpected things came up in your personal/family life.

Cons

Being in support, it felt like the volumes just kept increasing without much break, and it didnt matter how many tickets you solved or calls you took, it often felt like it wasnt enough because there were always more to do. Management tends to work a lot of over time, which I felt went against a good home-life balance. Although there is not an expectation to work a lot of overtime, it sometime came across as though the only way to get a raise or promote was if you were working a lot of extra hours.

1 person found this review helpful
  3. Join the Follow Up Boss team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Unbelievable (seriously)

Feb 7, 2020 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve had what I thought to be, great jobs in the past, but coming to work here is like getting out of a bad relationship and finally seeing what a healthy relationship is like. The product is top notch, perks and benefits are amazing, work life balance is unreal... but the best part is a team of people who are all so eager to work hard and help each other be the most kick butt CRM company in the world.

Cons

Trying really hard to think of one. I suppose being a remote company, you have to get used to not having co workers you can physically hang out with.

7 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0

Best Job Hands Down

Mar 24, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is the first job I have had where I like going to work. The team is helpful and encouraging. We all have that dream list of ways we want management to treat us as employees and they go beyond that here. It the first time I have seen an owner care about his employee's. It directly translates to motivated and sharp team members.

Cons

I can pretty easily say I have no cons

8 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Cares deeply about their customers

Jun 5, 2018 - Engineering Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is great to see everyone excited at a company, where we have a focus on making something great for our customers and providing them with the best support possible. We discuss problems and solutions as a team daily and it is incredibly rewarding.

Cons

None, except it would be nice to have a retirement plan of some sort.

9 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Company I've ever worked for.

Apr 18, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, work environment that challenges you and trusts you, fantastic people who truly want what's best for our customers, fantastic benefits.

Cons

None. This is the best company I've ever worked for.

4 people found this review helpful
  8. 4.0
    Current Contractor

Quality Assurance

Mar 13, 2019 - Anonymous Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work culture and environment.

Cons

Small team. Need to grow bigger with team size.

3 people found this review helpful