- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Oregon
- - Portland, OR Area
- - Portland, OR
Found 7 of over 8 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (7 reviews)
- Portuguese (1 review)
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 26, 2020 - Account ExecutiveRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Good energy throughout the entire company (no egos or corporate bs) - Organized remote working (been remote for almost 10 years) - Solid benefits (health, dental, vision, home office, coffee, workout, vacation time) - Opportunity (smaller company - with a LEGIT product. uncapped potential)
None - keep up the good workContinue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 23, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Absolutely amazing benefits and perks which really make working from home enjoyable. -Great team who loves to collaborate with each other and pushes each other to be better every day - The software and product are very solid. Development team was quick to address major bugs and it never felt like you were waiting around for things to be fixed for a long time. - Flexibility with your schedule if unexpected things came up in your personal/family life.
Being in support, it felt like the volumes just kept increasing without much break, and it didnt matter how many tickets you solved or calls you took, it often felt like it wasnt enough because there were always more to do. Management tends to work a lot of over time, which I felt went against a good home-life balance. Although there is not an expectation to work a lot of overtime, it sometime came across as though the only way to get a raise or promote was if you were working a lot of extra hours.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Feb 7, 2020 - Account ExecutiveRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I’ve had what I thought to be, great jobs in the past, but coming to work here is like getting out of a bad relationship and finally seeing what a healthy relationship is like. The product is top notch, perks and benefits are amazing, work life balance is unreal... but the best part is a team of people who are all so eager to work hard and help each other be the most kick butt CRM company in the world.
Trying really hard to think of one. I suppose being a remote company, you have to get used to not having co workers you can physically hang out with.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar 24, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Portland, ORRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
This is the first job I have had where I like going to work. The team is helpful and encouraging. We all have that dream list of ways we want management to treat us as employees and they go beyond that here. It the first time I have seen an owner care about his employee's. It directly translates to motivated and sharp team members.
I can pretty easily say I have no cons
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jun 5, 2018 - Engineering ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It is great to see everyone excited at a company, where we have a focus on making something great for our customers and providing them with the best support possible. We discuss problems and solutions as a team daily and it is incredibly rewarding.
None, except it would be nice to have a retirement plan of some sort.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Apr 18, 2019 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people, work environment that challenges you and trusts you, fantastic people who truly want what's best for our customers, fantastic benefits.
None. This is the best company I've ever worked for.Continue reading
- Current Contractor★★★★★Mar 13, 2019 - Anonymous ContractorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good work culture and environment.
Small team. Need to grow bigger with team size.