I worked at Ford Motor Company (Less than a year)
* Nothing else really
* Management lies to management (been told very min. OT and shift ends at 11:30, reality was that every night was min. 2.5hrs OT with some nights ending at 5am)
* Fellow supervisors will toss you under the bus and lie about you to get ahead
* Union is controlling everything, including upper management
* High pressure to get a Ford vehicle, but the employee plan will save you taxes only
* Despite very high pay, more than half gets sent to taxes - not worth it
* Employees dictate your day, not the other way around
* General employees take a lot of time off (allowed to do so), and get replaced by students who don't care
* Don't educate or allow for further knowledge in industry to get developed (been told to un-learn my previous 5yrs exp)
*Lied at the interview that shift starts at 3pm. Instead it starts at 2pm, but not paid for the 1st hour - daily occurrence!.
Advice to Management
None, lost the battle long ago - inbred
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?