Ford Motor Company Employee Reviews about "ambiente de trabalho"
There are no reviews matching your search at this company.
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Got a burning question about Ford Motor Company? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Ford Motor Company employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "flexible and good work life balance" (in 798 reviews)
- "Pay is good (not great) but you get a lot of side benefits." (in 600 reviews)
- "Good benefits and 401k" (in 545 reviews)
- "The job is great for people who want to be left alone by management (for the most part) this is a union job." (in 501 reviews)
- "Good Culture and Values" (in 266 reviews)
- "Poor management and hard to move up" (in 253 reviews)
- "long hours worked and the physical and mental strain on the human body is well stretched." (in 206 reviews)
- "Bad managers aren't punished when they purposely break the contract between Ford and the union." (in 106 reviews)
- "Disconnect between Upper Management and actual employees" (in 66 reviews)
- "Budget pressures and long hours" (in 59 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Ford Motor Company and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status