Found 325 of over 351 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management is ARROGANT!" (in 13 reviews)
- "CEO behaves like he is 21 years old and thinks he is some sort of rock star." (in 7 reviews)
- "Most managers are based overseas with little to poor experience and they manage up to 8 different regions." (in 5 reviews)
- "Senior management is as bad as it gets and is either abrasive (marketing), corrupt (sales) or incompetent (services)." (in 4 reviews)
- "Massive layoffs, low job security" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Forescout Technologies and is not affected by filters.
- 4.0Dec 4, 2023Senior Sales EngineerCurrent Employee
Forescout is a great tool out of the box but struggles to live up to it reputation over time. Genuinely a great organization.
Company has switched product direction so many times over the last decade, it fails to meet today's needs.
- 4.0Nov 21, 2023SVP, Sales & MarketingFormer Employee
Amazing people Great tech Solid leadership Growing Market Opportunity Good Channel support
Lots of change - though most all of it good Market perception evolving Efficient use of resources The best opportunities are often on the other side of an obstacle or two
- 5.0Sep 30, 2023Sr Technical Support EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMcLean, VA
Great pay and bonus plan, excellent benefits and flexible management. Solid advancement opportunities, and recognition for success.
Sometimes long hours are necessary, and the products are by nature very complex. Understanding the material requires significant personal investment, only by using them will you gain insight into the issues seen. Customers can get very pushy, due to the critical role the product play.
- 2.0Sep 27, 2023Sales RepresentativeFormer Employee
If you got a good patch of accounts, you could have some good years, but you had to wade through the in crowd culture at the top. Very clique based approach to teams
Leadership was tone deaf, messed with our comp plans often, lots of stories of people getting shorted on commission2
- 1.0Oct 12, 2023Staff AccountantCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Good people in most departments.
New leader in Accounting “lead” by threats and excessive micromanagement . Try to make changes without knowing consequences.2
- 4.0Sep 7, 2023Technical Support RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsPlano, TX
People, benefits, remote work, willingness to train to position
slow to promote, slow process when promoted
- 4.0Aug 31, 2023Manager, Sales Commissions and SystemsCurrent EmployeeSan Jose, CA
i have had ample opportunity and flexibility with my line of work
owned by private equity so not equity compensation1
Forescout Technologies Reviews FAQs
Forescout Technologies has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 351 reviews left anonymously by employees. 57% of employees would recommend working at Forescout Technologies to a friend and 40% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
57% of Forescout Technologies employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Forescout Technologies 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.