Cover image for Forex Fury

100% Recommend to a Friend

Found 27 of over 27 reviews

4.9

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
    There are no pros to display at this time.
Cons
  • "Long hours(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Hired to Help Indicator Integration

Apr 4, 2019 - Indicator Expert in Oregon City, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Was a great time with Fury. They treated me well, and took my opinions into account in making their robot more effective. They used most of my suggestions, and made me feel like a big part of the team. Now that I am not working there, I am trading Fury. Very good software.

Cons

It was a short period of time.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

An EA You Can Trust

Feb 8, 2018 - Financial Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've spent just over 2 years with the Forex Fury team, and my experiences have been overwhelmingly positive. As a trader first, I've helped in growing the strategic aspects of this system, and I'm very confident in the direction it's going in. 1. Great team-based atmosphere. 2. Focus on learning and growing. For example, my background is in financial dynamics, but I'm constantly being pushed to learn more about code, and how to influence code with my ideas. 3. Competitive marketplace, with room for growth.

Cons

Only one real con. 1. Competitors frequently attack the EA under aliases pretending to be clients. This undermines my work and accomplishments, but I understand it's just part of a competitive marketplace.

3. Join the Forex Fury team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Contributing to Winning

Feb 9, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've had a brief, but very positive time with Forex fury. As a professional trader with over 15 years of Forex trading experience, I was happy when I was approached by this development team. I knew right away that they had a good project, it over the past 3 months I've been able to take them to another level. The company has given me the freedom to make important strategic decisions. The team members contribute to my overall goals. My experiences respected, and utilized in multiple roles of the company. The EA has always been very impressive, but they've given me the room I need to make it better.

Cons

The coders could work more efficiently, and push new versions of faster.

5. 5.0

Great place to work at Forex Fury

Sep 26, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working at Forex Fury. While it's a group of people all around the world, we still work on projects very tight knit thanks to a bunch of different apps for voice and video communication. I feel like I'm in a family with this group of people all trying to achieve one simple goal. That is, create a winning Forex robot. We've been able to achieve this goal for a very long time, and sustain our winning because it's a competitive nature in the virtual office space.

Cons

It can wear you down always trying to achieve another level of greatness.

6. 5.0
    Former Contractor, more than 1 year

Best EA Available

Aug 17, 2018 - Anonymous Contractor in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked with Fury on and off for over a year. The time I spend with this company increased my development and trade knowledge 10 fold. I am very grateful for the learning experience and I believe in the service. In fact, I actually use the EA myself which says a lot.

Cons

I have no cons to report!

7. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

Forex Fury is Expertly Coded

Jul 23, 2018 - MQL4 Coder in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working with the most talented MQL4 coders in the market. Learning how to establish intricate trading procedures with precision. Maintaining a solid foundation of trust and accountability. Adequate time off and pay.

Cons

Could give more hours to freelancers.

8. 5.0

Forex Fury Great EA and Team

Sep 19, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great working conditions Helpful staff that brought me into the loop Deserves to be the #1 system in the market

Cons

Can spend more time on post-dev

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Forex Fury was a pleasure

Jan 31, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really enjoyed my time here, they helped me learn how to code a bit.

Cons

They worked me too hard.

10. 5.0

Forex Fury Great EA - Even Better People

Jun 20, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I work part time helping with coding when the development team needs an extra set of eyes. I basically make sure there are no errors, or coding mistakes which makes me a glorified fact checker, but it fits me just great. It's rare to see such a compelling group of traders and coders look for outside help. This is why I know that they are serious about their work, because they want more than a more than qualified team to assure it's fit for the public. With that said, they are professional, efficient and determined in every aspect of the word.

Cons

Haven't offered me a full time position, despite my hints.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

#1 EA Forex Fury

Aug 20, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started my internship with another well known EA, and then decided to use this to connect with one of the largest providers in the market, Forex Fury. I'm very happy that I did, and I'm still working there, working on my skills. -Adept at connecting many different strategies in one approach. -Working with advanced market mechanics to problem solve trade scenarios. -Trading with some of the biggest, more reputable traders in the market. It's really a dream job for those interested in Forex expert advisors.

Cons

The hours can be a little tough at times. The bosses aren't always giving the greatest of direction.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Reviews
</>Embed

Forex Fury Reviews FAQs

Forex Fury has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 27 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Forex Fury to a friend and 96% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Forex Fury employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Forex Fury. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

100% of Forex Fury employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Forex Fury 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Forex Fury to be culture, benefits, career development and the cons to be work life balance, compensation.