FilterLondon, England (UK)
- Great place to gain a diverse range of experience on IT usage in different industries. Job varies greatly from day to day offering a huge amount of variety
- Very motivated and intelligent co-workers
- Generally very good atmosphere in London office
- Nice office, great location in central London
- Good work life balance, and allowed flexible work hours
- Well recognized brand
- Opportunities to work with great clients (most of whom are Global 500)
- Regular company communication and updates
- Very good pay package especially for a company of its size
- Very change averse (unless change is being dictated by exec management). Swimming against the stream will get you absolutely nowhere
- Culture encouraged by Colony around competition for consulting work leads to constant turf wars and coverage area fiefdoms. Extreme arrogance from certain analysts is tolerated and seemingly even encouraged
- A lot of internal meetings that lead to more internal meetings -- rarely accomplish anything and are often just a chance for people to winge at impotent middle management
- Bonus structure was ridiculous
- Lack of local management and thus control over career trajectory
- Incredibly US centric
Advice to Management
Take a step back and give middle management more control. Moral at the company continues to decline and many believe that executive management has become completely out of touch with the day to day challenges and realities of most employees.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?