KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Forrester

Engaged Employer

Forrester

Add a Review

Forrester Employee Reviews about "cambridge"

Updated Jul 27, 2021

Found 25 of over 1,285 reviews

4.2
Forrester Chairman, President, and CEO George F. Colony
George F. Colony

What people are saying about Forrester

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The people are smart and supportive.(in 217 reviews)
  • "You will learn so much and the culture is great.(in 117 reviews)
  • "Great work / life balance(in 99 reviews)
  • "'Anywhere work' is a great benefit that allows you to select if and when you want to work in the office.(in 79 reviews)
  • "Your colleagues are smart and your ideas are challenged(in 74 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Forrester and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "cambridge"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Positive Early Career Experience

Oct 10, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I initially came to Forrester as a summer intern, and was rehired as a full time employee. My experience with my managers at Forrester has been fantastic. Forrester does a really good job of making sure managers are well trained. My manager is accessible, knowledgeable about the company, and eager to talk about my goals/struggles/general thoughts. My management experience has also been very transparent: if I ever had a problem in my job or wanted to explore other areas of the company, I know my manager would be supportive. As a whole, the people at Forrester are so willing to invest in you. As an early career person, I have been especially impressed with how willing people (both within my team and outside of it) have been to hear my opinion in meetings, involve me on projects that interest me but don't fall into my jurisdiction, or just grab coffee and give career advice.

Cons

Forrester does so much that, as a new employee (especially one new to the 'real world'), it can take a while to fully understand what the company does as a whole, and how your role plays into that. Parking in Cambridge is expensive.

4 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0

Senior Account Manager

Oct 11, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Company, Great People, Great Culture,

Cons

Lack of Career Progression in offices outside of Cambridge

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 3.0

Great people - little communication

Apr 12, 2012 - Account Development Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Phenomenal team spirit in the office - we have each others backs. The feeling to actually contribute to a client's success. A lot of freedom as long as the results are as expected.

Cons

Anyone who doesn't work in Cambridge has basically fallen off the face of the earth for senior management - they don't care, they don't disseminate information. Pressure is applied globally to deliver against the ambitious goals but support is only really provided in the HQ. If overall performances fall short at all, no bonus will be paid company-wide - not exactly motivating.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  4. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good Brand and Exec Team But Internally Confusing

Jul 30, 2020 - Customer Success Manager in Cambridge, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Exec team is incredibly transparent and truly care about employees - Good brand in the industry - Recession proof - companies come to Forrester for help when things get tough - Solid benefits - Nice office in Cambridge

Cons

- A lot of egos - if you're not in sales or research you might feel left out - For CSM team, ways of working are not standardized across teams - You ask 5 people the same question, you'll get 5 different answers - Way too many cooks in the kitchen, working across various teams to get anything done - Products are confusing, especially with recent acquisition of SiriusDecisions - Sink or swim atmosphere, didn't feel set up for success - Pay is low, can make a lot more as CSM at SaaS company - Location is mediocre, there's a hotel with overpriced bar in office park but no where to go for social gatherings. One T stop away from Davis Square but not like being in downtown Boston.

4 people found this review helpful