Forsyth Barnes Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor

Forsyth Barnes Consultant Reviews

Updated Sep 9, 2019

Found 11 reviews

5.0
Forsyth Barnes CEO Roheel Ahmad (no image)
Roheel Ahmad
  1. "Focused on training and development"

I have been working at Forsyth Barnes full-time for less than a year

Pros

Massive focus on developing staff and promoting from within, this is very encouraging especially when I joined with no previous recruitment experience. Great company culture whilst always being a positive atmosphere in the office

Cons

None that I can think of

Forsyth Barnes2019-09-09
  2. "A strong focus on training and my personal development"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Forsyth Barnes full-time for more than a year

Pros

From day one, i realised this was a business led by genuine people who had my personal best interests at heart. Yes they demand a lot of me, but that's to try and bring the best out of me, and so I fulfil my ambitions. The constant drive to push yourself is demonstrated by the way Roheel and Scott push themselves, and this filters down through the business. Because I've built up that trust and respect, if ever I've... had any personal issues, they've been the first to offer help or to listen to me. In our own quirky way, we're all a big family supporting each other and pushing each other to do well. This with the structured training plan I was given means I've been constantly learning over this last year, and am constantly progressing.

Cons

The initial expectations can see high, but that's because I was completely new to recruitment. Things didn't necessarily get easier, but I got better so this became more manageable.

Advice to Management

I love the fact the managers are so down to earth, please don't lose this.

Forsyth Barnes2019-08-12
  3. "Love working at FB"

Current Employee - Executive Appointments Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Forsyth Barnes full-time for more than a year

Pros

The business is constantly pushing to grow, which means we are encouraged to do as well as we can. We're rewardedly heavily including bonus. Team bond has a real family feel, and I've been really welcomed into the business. The owners are always looking expand. A genuine career is mapped out for us. The training plan is tailored to us and were given all the support we need. We're able to approach the directors... at any time.

Cons

Sometimes hours can be long, but that's a fair trade for the rewards and training we receive.

Advice to Management

Constantly bring in like minded, ambitious people. A small few we have had, haven't had that same level of ambition.

Forsyth Barnes2019-07-27
  4. "Simply the best"

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Forsyth Barnes full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've worked at a couple of recruitment companies before this one, and this one takes all the best parts of those and leaves out the bad bits. Great people to work with, good atmosphere, support from management, loads of incentives, great commission, the list could go on.

Cons

Every business has minor issues, especially such a young one, so it's still a constant learning curve for employees and management but all in the right direction and no real problems, especially not compared to where I've worked in the past.

Advice to Management

Nothing that they don't already know and act on

Forsyth Barnes2019-01-15
  5. "Best decision I've made!"

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Forsyth Barnes full-time for more than a year

Pros

I joined FB because of the enormous opportunity to be a part of something special… I stay because every day that opportunity grows. It’s an environment that allows you to grow, learn and thrive, piecing together all of the essential building blocks to becoming a successful consultant. Yes, I could talk about how great the commission and incentives are, but the real draw is the fact that working here makes getting up... in the morning a piece of cake. It’s exciting, engaging and enthralling; the inherent ups and downs of working within executive search still exist but the highs far outweigh the lows. For the first time in my career I feel I’m working somewhere that I can make a difference and not just better this business, but myself as a professional and a person.

Cons

I genuinely can't think of any!

Forsyth Barnes2018-01-08
  6. "Work hard play hard!"

I have been working at Forsyth Barnes full-time for less than a year

Pros

I joined the FB family fresh out of Uni, not knowing what to expect. The phrase ‘work hard play hard’ gets thrown about a lot, but that really is the case at Forsyth Barnes. If you work hard enough, the sky is the limit here. The is no cap as to the amount of money you can earn, and you WILL earn a lot of money if you are willing to put in the graft. I’m living proof of the progression opportunities at Forsyth... Barnes. Just 4 months into my career, I achieved my first promotion moving from academy to running my own desk as a 360 consultant. I had no experience in recruitment, and just 4 months on achieved a promotion. If you’re willing to work hard, you will be rewarded.

Cons

I can't think of any!

Forsyth Barnes2018-01-08
  7. "Forsyth Barnes Employee Review Update"

I have been working at Forsyth Barnes full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have loved my time at FB so far, the atmosphere is great, everyone is always so bubbly and full of energy and there’s never really a dull moment! I’m really enjoying my role here and have learnt so much more about recruitment that I never knew before and have also learnt how to come out of my comfort zone to get me to where I need to be..

Cons

Forsyth Barnes is a great place to work and I don't believe there are any negatives

Forsyth Barnes2018-01-05
  8. "Absolutely brilliant start!"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Nottingham, England

I have been working at Forsyth Barnes full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have only just joined Forsyth Barnes this week, but I cannot praise the internal recruitment process highly enough. The entire process was fast, simple, warm and inviting. Tori (HR & Talent) always made sure I had all the information I needed, made sure I was happy and comfortable, and made it a smooth and lean process. These guys are a family and they make you feel like a part of that family even before day 1.... I was so pleasantly surprised to be invited to the annual conference and drinks before my start date, and I was welcomed with smiling faces. They are open and honest about everything they do throughout the entire process, and even though I am only a week in, I can see they definitely live up to everything they’ve said. From the first day, the team were well prepared to give me everything I need, with help from the Directors and the excellent internal training team to teach me about their systems and the FB way of working (looking very promising!). I can’t wait to become fully immersed in business, and start competing for the incentive ladder and 2 annual trips. The biggest surprise to me is that I’m even eligible for the first incentive trip to Prague this year with a pro rata based target system for the first few months! The management team here really do everything they can to reward their employees for their hard work and success. Very excited to grow as a part of this team!

Cons

Probably not a place for people who aren't ambitious and are fine with an average recruitment job

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

Forsyth Barnes2018-01-04
  9. "Forsyth Barnes - Honest Review"

I have been working at Forsyth Barnes full-time for less than a year

Pros

Since joining FB, I have loved the working environment and the constant urge to do better every day. I have never learned so much in a short space of time and I cant wait to see what the future holds for me with FB as I strive to climb the progression ladder!

Cons

There are no Cons here. Lovely environment

10. "Amazing Company!"

Consultant

I have been working at Forsyth Barnes for less than a year

Pros

Working with like minded people, the great incentives, the family culture, there is so much more I enjoy working for FB!

Cons

You work long hours but get use to it.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and continue to inspire and motivate the team

Found 11 reviews