Forsyth Barnes Recruitment Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor

Forsyth Barnes Recruitment Consultant Reviews

Updated 12 Aug 2019

Found 2 reviews

5.0
Forsyth Barnes CEO Roheel Ahmad (no image)
Roheel Ahmad
  1. "A strong focus on training and my personal development"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Forsyth Barnes full-time for more than a year

Pros

From day one, i realised this was a business led by genuine people who had my personal best interests at heart. Yes they demand a lot of me, but that's to try and bring the best out of me, and so I fulfil my ambitions. The constant drive to push yourself is demonstrated by the way Roheel and Scott push themselves, and this filters down through the business. Because I've built up that trust and respect, if ever I've... had any personal issues, they've been the first to offer help or to listen to me. In our own quirky way, we're all a big family supporting each other and pushing each other to do well. This with the structured training plan I was given means I've been constantly learning over this last year, and am constantly progressing.

Cons

The initial expectations can see high, but that's because I was completely new to recruitment. Things didn't necessarily get easier, but I got better so this became more manageable.

Advice to Management

I love the fact the managers are so down to earth, please don't lose this.

Forsyth Barnes2019-08-12
  2. "Absolutely brilliant start!"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Nottingham, England

I have been working at Forsyth Barnes full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have only just joined Forsyth Barnes this week, but I cannot praise the internal recruitment process highly enough. The entire process was fast, simple, warm and inviting. Tori (HR & Talent) always made sure I had all the information I needed, made sure I was happy and comfortable, and made it a smooth and lean process. These guys are a family and they make you feel like a part of that family even before day 1.... I was so pleasantly surprised to be invited to the annual conference and drinks before my start date, and I was welcomed with smiling faces. They are open and honest about everything they do throughout the entire process, and even though I am only a week in, I can see they definitely live up to everything they’ve said. From the first day, the team were well prepared to give me everything I need, with help from the Directors and the excellent internal training team to teach me about their systems and the FB way of working (looking very promising!). I can’t wait to become fully immersed in business, and start competing for the incentive ladder and 2 annual trips. The biggest surprise to me is that I’m even eligible for the first incentive trip to Prague this year with a pro rata based target system for the first few months! The management team here really do everything they can to reward their employees for their hard work and success. Very excited to grow as a part of this team!

Cons

Probably not a place for people who aren't ambitious and are fine with an average recruitment job

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

Forsyth Barnes2018-01-04