Forsyth Barnes Reviews | Glassdoor

Forsyth Barnes Reviews

Updated 9 Sep 2019

Found 25 reviews

4.5
Forsyth Barnes CEO Roheel Ahmad (no image)
Roheel Ahmad
  1. "My time at FB"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Forsyth Barnes full-time for more than a year

Pros

One of the best things about working for FB for me is the amazing commission structure that’s in place. I’ve managed to buy my first property and be able to move out of my home for the next step of my life - something I wouldn’t have been able to do without this structure in place. I’ve also progressed very quickly from a career perspective, and with a plan in place already for my next steps I’m very excited about... what the future holds for me at this company.

Cons

There aren’t really any negatives about working for the company. As long as you buy into the company ethos and standards, then you’ll enjoy working here.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Forsyth Barnes2017-12-28
  2. "Excellent!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Nottingham, England

I have been working at Forsyth Barnes full-time

Pros

I have loved the culture at FB since I’ve started. Everyone here has been incredibly helpful and friendly and supportive and it’s an absolutely fantastic place to work. With my role I have received a massive amount of help and support in order for me to progress quickly and work at the level that I’m working at today. Thanks FB

Cons

Nothing at all is bad

Forsyth Barnes2017-12-28
  3. "Consultant"

I worked at Forsyth Barnes

Pros

Very friendly work environment Training is provided Team spirit + everyone is equally hardworking and motivated

Cons

nothing really bad about working here - even if there ever was an issue, the managers are always happy and ready to help.

Forsyth Barnes2017-03-27
  4. "Graduate Recruitment Consultant"

I have been working at Forsyth Barnes full-time

Pros

The people you work with, the level of candidates you work with, the commission structure and incentives.

Cons

Long hours and always expected to stay late.

Forsyth Barnes2017-01-04
  5. "Internship"

Internship in Kings Cross, England

I worked at Forsyth Barnes

Pros

The office has a great working environment. Everyone is very welcoming, friendly, fun and at the same time hardworking. The projects that are given have value to the company, which really makes you feel part of the team. If you are having trouble with a project management will take the time to help and go through the steps with you, in order for you to complete the task.

Cons

As I live far from the company my commute to the company was quite long. Need to be prepared to use a new software, do not hesitate to ask help if in doubt about the software. Management appreciate it's a new software and do help.

Advice to Management

Keep up the fun working environment and the motivation you give everyone to keep working hard. Love the team activities that they do such as the dodgeball tournament that we took part in, which was really fun.

Forsyth Barnes2016-10-05