KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Fortitude Marketing Solutions Reviews

Updated Mar 7, 2016

Found 3 of over 3 reviews

5.0
Fortitude Marketing Solutions CEO  Alex Lilley (no image)
Alex Lilley
0 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Advertising

1. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Mar 7, 2016 - Entry Level/Client Representative in Carmel, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Although I did not have the pleasure of working for this firm for a long time, it was an awesome learning experience for me (My husband is apart of the Air Force and his job called for us to move out of the state). I had a little bit of Marketing/Sales experience before getting the job with Fortitude but their ways of cross training and growth opportunity was nothing like anything I'd seen before. Everyone in the office was excited to be there and extremely helpful! If I had any questions, my trainer or the market manager was there to assist in any way they could. (I deff wasn't used to that!). I was only there for three short weeks but I felt apart of their team and that was honestly the best part. I wish I could've stayed. I know they will accomplish so much.

Cons

Like I said above I wasn't there too long, so I couldn't really say anything bad about the place. The only thing I can think of is, I am a morning bird so starting at 11-12pm was a little different for me. I am used to starting at 7-8am.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Growth opportunity!

Oct 6, 2015 - Team Leader in Carmel, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fortitude Marketing Solutions is one of the best companies I have ever had the pleasure of working for! They give you the best opportunity to showcase your your skills and reward you for your hard work! I thought that was one of the best qualities about them. They don't just hire managers in to manage people, they develop everyone from the ground up. Coming into the job I had very little sales or marketing experience but they helped develop my communication and management skills! This business changed my life for the better and I am so happy they gave me a chance!

Cons

I really can't think of any! Keep up the great work!

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Well rewarded sacrifice

Dec 5, 2015 - Account Manager in Carmel, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The opportunity I have with fortitude is huge! Not only am I making good money, but I have a great opportunity for advancement.

Cons

The biggest downside to this job is the demanding schedule, I do have to work a lot, but I'd say it's well worth the sacrifice.

Be the first to find this review helpful