Fosdick Fulfillment Reviews | Glassdoor

Bill Pappas

1. "Strict rules"

Former Employee - Packager in Wallingford, CT
    Former Employee - Packager in Wallingford, CT

Pros

Good place to work if you speak Spanish, managers are bilingual. Very easy work and times passes quickly. Easy work for males and females

Cons

Very strict rules on lunch time and breaks. They don't care about employees, don't let you go to your own car on breaks

2. "So Glad I No Longer Work Here!"

Former Employee - Inbound Call Representative/Order Taker in Wallingford, CT
    Former Employee - Inbound Call Representative/Order Taker in Wallingford, CT

I worked at Fosdick Fulfillment part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I genuinely cannot think of a single thing that made me the slightest bit glad to be alive while I was employed here.

Cons

EVERYTHING!! From the pay to the management, the whole experience was absolutely miserable! The person designated to train spoke as if she were completely uneducated- the epitome of 'white trash', she used ghetto slang while training the group.
    I was pulled out of the training three separate times only to be accused of being on drugs, despite me passing the required drug screen to work for the company in the first place. I was not only embarrassed in front of a group of new employees, but was told I may be fired because of their assumptions. I never returned after that first day. $10 per hour is not enough compensation to be put through hell on a daily basis.

Advice to Management

Find better trainers. Maybe give employees an incentive to smile because every employee I came in contact with sounded miserable and every employee I walked past looked miserable. The employees handling the phones sounded miserable and the whole morale in the building was slow and desolate.

3. "Do not temp for this company"

Former Employee - Assembly in Berlin, CT
    Former Employee - Assembly in Berlin, CT

Pros

Hours are great..8 to 4:30 on.. No weekends..

Cons

Minimum wage work, disrespectful management, hours are never guaranteed... and inexperienced managers have no people skills at all... Do not accept temporary offers... chew you up and spit you out... Business model for employees does not work... if you are on the busline...GOOD LUCK! THEY HATE BUS people!

Advice to Management

Mangers have better relationships with the boxes than its people

4. "Call center and warehouse employee"

Current Employee - Warehouse and Call Center in Wallingford, CT
    Current Employee - Warehouse and Call Center in Wallingford, CT

I have been working at Fosdick Fulfillment (More than 3 years)

Pros

There's nothing good about this company.

Cons

Call center is a little better then the warehouse but not by much u have angry customers.calling because the company steals there money and makes u lie to the customer about there address an product information.
    The warehouse is basically slave work they don't care about employees they don't let u use the bath room have a phone to even check the time no one speaks English white are minorities I woundnt recommended working for this company at all

Advice to Management

Treat employees with respect and if not maybe raise the pay

"packer/shipper"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Berlin, CT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Berlin, CT

I worked at Fosdick Fulfillment (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun company to work for

Cons

Time goes too fast. Thry should expand to other states.

6. "Company Evaluation By a Former Employee"

Former Employee - Employed Through Staffing Agency in Reno-Stead, NV
    Former Employee - Employed Through Staffing Agency in Reno-Stead, NV

I worked at Fosdick Fulfillment part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Any willing employee is given the chance to cross-train and work in different departments; a good opportunity to broaden one's work experience

Cons

Too many slow periods; wish to work 40+ hours per week in order to become more of an asset to this employer

Advice to Management

Keep calling my staffing agency; I am always willing to assist in any way I can

7. "Very unorganized!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, CT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, CT

I have been working at Fosdick Fulfillment part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Mostly everyone their is friendly. Not a lot of pros the pay is alright for the amount they expect out of you it is very bad pay.

Cons

The supervisors are all very clueless. Every employee hate the company. The company its self is very sickening they steal from people and get away with it

Advice to Management

Fire almost all your staff and rehire give temps a better opportunity's to possibly get hired, and stop treating you temps like they don't mean anything.

8. "Complete lack of professionalism and organization"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Wallingford, CT
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Wallingford, CT

I worked at Fosdick Fulfillment part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They will hire just about anybody, and it pays better than a fast food restaurant or supermarkets to start. Work experience with customer service

Cons

They only hire through a temp agency, the temp agency they use is very poorly managed. Schedules are handed out on a day-to-day basis, I was once out sick for a day and it took almost 2 weeks to get back on the schedule. Even if you're always available to work, you'll barely make part time hours (~20 hours a week). Policies always being revised so you have less and less to actually help customers who call in. Managers are lazy and never want to take any calls, if you ever call over to them and tell them a customer wants to talk to them, they tell you to deal with it and hang up.

Advice to Management

Find some competent management and supervisory staff. Do away with the temp agency and screen and hire candidates directly, and use standard scheduling.

9. "Unprofessional enviorment"

Former Employee - Will Hire Anyone, Because They Know You Wont Stay in Wallingford, CT

Pros

Extremely easy job to get, they will hire absolutely anyone, won't do a background check or call references, previous jobs, etc. The day you apply they will generally ask you to start the next day. It's a good job for the pay if your young, a bit more than minimum wage.

Cons

Turnover rate is unbelievable, half the people hired quit after their first day. You don't really get trained, just thrown on the phone. No help from supervisors. Not worth the pay for the drama you have to put up with.

Advice to Management

There are some actual decent employees lying around there, and they don't get the respect they deserve. They have to deal with all call backs week after week because other csr's aren't trained enough to know what their doing, because week after week another 20 employees are hired who quit the following week. Also a lot of friends and family of other employees tend to get hired, causing the whole atmosphere to become like a high school drama scene with different clicks and the whole environment is very unprofessional. Supervisors are very unprofessional, you can work there for months and they wont know who you are or will treat you like your stupid, when they seem very uninformed about the products the company sells themselves, probably why they never answer their phones when your trying to call them for help during a escalated call. I feel if the company actually hired experienced and qualified employees by doing maybe a more through interview process, and then got rid some of their not so good ones they'd have happy motivated employees who would be better at the job.

10. "fosdick"

I worked at Fosdick Fulfillment full-time

Pros

Is easy money to pay your bills, and great co-workers. good environment.

Cons

They don't know how to prioritize, not well organize, and if you do not know English is a problem.

Advice to Management

Learn how to do they're job correctly!!.