Want a Free Job Posting?

• Any Status

1. Project Based Jobs

Former Employee - Project Controls Assistant
    Former Employee - Project Controls Assistant

I worked at Foster CM Group full-time (More than a year)

Not sure what I can say here. I had a very bad experience. You might work with some talented people.

These are just Project based jobs. They hire people from project to project. The pay is 2/3 or less of what you are actually worth in the the name of full time and benefits (Which were very average). They just get rid of you once the project is complete even if they have a project in 3 months. They will not carry you for even one week. It is hard to communicate with the higher management and even you do, they don't listen to you. There is no growth and there is absolutely no future as you will not be with them once the project is complete. There is no internal communication with in the company. You will not know what is happening with it. no work life balance. no recognition of you work.

Advice to Management

As long as the talent is not retained, the company wont grow. Hiring consultant to find the reason does not help as long as you loose the right people.

RSS Feed </> Embed