KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best place to work

Dec 15, 2021 - Accountant in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home along with salary and the people

Cons

Nothing is a con there

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Nice People heavy workload

Jan 5, 2022 - Senior Accountant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people in this organization are very friendly

Cons

Very heavy workload resulting in lack of work life balance

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Nov 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home abilities and flexible

Cons

I really cannot think of any

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Company dedicated to helping those in need

Oct 17, 2021 - Executive Officer
    Business Outlook

Pros

An organization dedicated to helping those in need

Cons

Balancing growth and profitability objectives with compassionate care

5. 5.0

Employee Review

Aug 27, 2021 - Funeral Attendant in Woodbury, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

McGuiness Funeral Home in Woodbury has always had a great reputation for delivering the highest quality of care. I have known many of the staff for years and always found the work intriguing

Cons

I have no cons to offer

6. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Corporate funeral home

Oct 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Helping families during difficult times.

Cons

You will work with very toxic coworkers. High turnover. Some employees are racist.

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good to work for

Aug 24, 2021 - Manager in Charleston, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits package; synergy of large organization

Cons

Company has experienced some growing pains

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Wonderful team to work with.

Mar 8, 2021 - Family Care Specialist in Sacramento, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Support, Integrity, Respect, Hours, Knowledge. The entire interview and hiring process was great. At FPG they are so professional and thorough. I am eternally grateful. I am so honored to not only be meeting but striving to exceed the expectations of every family that we serve. The staff and management are wonderful and treat potential and current employees with such great respect and certainly do well in providing us with the tools necessary to succeed. I never feel alone or like I'll fail because of lack of support or knowledge... I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that my manager Amelia and the entire team has my back and wants me to succeed.

Cons

There are no cons here.

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Toxicity and Greed

Aug 15, 2021 - IT Analyst in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you’re a politically-charged young man who likes to complain about liberals, homeless people, and racial minorities, you’re going to fit right in here.

Cons

Every decision is made to maximize executive bonuses at the expense of the employees. The budget for infrastructure is non-existent. Management is hopelessly incompetent. The help desk is critically understaffed and undergoes regular periods of attrition. This acquisition company is willing to let their clients’ infrastructure collapse as long as the executives continue making money and receiving bonuses.

Foundation Partners Group Response

Talent Acquisition Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear about your experience at Foundation Partners Group. It is our policy to strive to create a culture of acceptance and inclusiveness throughout the organization. We also encourage our Team Members to come forward when they observe we are missing this goal. Although you have left the company, we value all of our former Team Members’ feedback, so we would be more than happy to learn more about how we could have made your time with us better. Please reach out to our Senior Vice President of HR, Julie Judge, to confidentially share your suggestions. Best of luck in your career.

10. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Get paid minimum wage and be exposed to Covid-19 on a daily bases.

Aug 17, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

FPG had to give me a raise because Portland increased the minimum wage last month. So I still earn minimum wage, just instead of $12.50 an hour I earn $13.25.

Cons

I’ve been with Foundation Partners since they took over our company 10 months ago. I’ve had no offer of pay raise and there is no shift differential pay incentive for 3rd/graveyard shift workers. We are told we are essential workers but are paid less to pickup and deliver deceased victims of COVID-19, then Amazon drivers do, to not touch dead people on a daily bases.

5 people found this review helpful

Foundation Partners Group Response

Talent Acquisition Manager, HR

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your time at Foundation Partners Group. We’re sorry you’re dissatisfied with your compensation package but pleased to hear about your dedication to the families we serve. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about your compensation in person, so please reach out to our Vice President of HR, Julie Judge, for a confidential discussion. Thanks again for taking the time to leave this review.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 46 Reviews

Foundation Partners Group Reviews FAQs

59% of Foundation Partners Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Foundation Partners Group 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Foundation Partners Group to be career development, senior leadership, culture and the cons to be benefits, management, compensation.

Popular Careers with Foundation Partners Group Job Seekers