Cover image for Fox Pest Control

82% Recommend to a Friend
89% Approve of CEO

Found 140 of over 161 reviews

4.1
Fox Pest Control Co-Founder and Co-Owners Mike Romney and Bryant White (no image)
Mike Romney and Bryant White

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Met some great people there(in 13 reviews)
  • "Great culture.(in 13 reviews)
  • "Great pay and you get a company truck to perform your duties as a technician.(in 10 reviews)
  • "Emphasis on good leadership(in 7 reviews)
  • "I love Fox because of the core values, awesome coworkers, and opportunities for growth.(in 5 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Fox Pest Control and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

An incredible place to work!!

Jan 23, 2023 - Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am really impressed with Fox and its focus on people. They really do care about those that work here, and they will help you improve and become a better leader. You also get to work with really amazing people who you can learn a lot from.

Cons

Keep up the good work!

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

liars. this company won't have your back..

Jan 19, 2023 -  in Pittsburgh, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

pay. that's it. I can't meet the five word minimum

Cons

communication. lack of cohesion scummy sales tactics management core values are only mandatory for techs

Fox Pest Control Response

Director of HR

Thank you for bringing your situation to our attention. It is unfortunate your experience was not a positive one, as within any fast-growing organization, some of the work can be demanding. However, Fox operates on core values that every leader is expected to follow. Every team member should be valued and empowered to do their job effectively. If this was not your case, we ask that you reach out to hr@fox-pest.com and provide us with more information so we can improve.

3. Join the Fox Pest Control team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great sales job

Jan 18, 2023 - Sales Representative in Logan, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing people and culture, would highly recommend to anyone.

Cons

Hard work but it does pay off.

5. 1.0

Unprofessional leadership

Jan 12, 2023 - Inside Sales in Logan, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learned many sales skills and working with many people to close a sale completely.

Cons

Leadership is tenured so the leaders aren’t qualified for actual supervisor level support. Females should never apply here due to the male dominated work environment. I spoke to ALL leaders asking to be the “first female to lead a team,” and was declined all 3 times. They are only hiring to keep ppl on the phones for them. Minimum hrly wage with empty promises for success and 6 figure paychecks. Don’t waste your time with the gimmicks of family and relationship fronts. They cut my benefits for my medical coverage for my disabled son 12.30.22 and told me it was because I was unwilling to work when they needed me to. My son is 18 months old and has had 10 surgeries, 3 swallow throat tests, put out for MRI, sedated for heart and eye procedures, and has been out in the the ICU/PICU 5 times with breathing issues. Mothers are not built to work this stressful job. You will NOT be taken care of in the least. The environment is all about the 5-6 top agents. Get use to cheering for the same ppl daily, monthly, and if you make it past Halloween you should feel accomplished. There are many others places to try your sales skills. This company will never fit what you need in a job.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Made for mediocre white men

Dec 24, 2022 - Operations Manager in Logan, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pay is okay and if you’re full time you are eligible for benefits.

Cons

Extremely sexist culture. If you’re a lds white male your will be in your prime in this company culture. They promote a family culture just to abuse you that much more.

7. 4.0
    Former Employee

Attention

Dec 21, 2022 - Technician in Providence, RI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Coworkers are nice Have own work truck available to bring home

Cons

Branch is too small and cramped

8. 4.0

Great job

Dec 21, 2022 - Customer Success Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Loved the culture and people

Cons

The pay system and flexibility

9. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Communism

Dec 20, 2022 - Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay isn’t terrible and the other technicians themselves are amazing people

Cons

This company has its own little government, if your not sitting in a seat of power you mean nothing to anyone . The company lies through there teeth and does not have your back . The company has will promise you all these advances and promotions are achievable and then will always hire outside of the company . Bonuses are extremely weak and laughable . Management will always be lazy and under qualified. They use fear tactics and threaten you . The culture is a false prophecy, god forbid you have a family emergency or something , your still getting docked for it These are the truths everyone wants to say but it’s a fear based company so no one will.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Selling is what we do

Dec 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for!

Cons

Only a few locations to work in an offfice- or Remote

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best in the business!

Dec 16, 2022 - Sales Coach
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is not just a job it’s a career. We are a family. Everyone matters. We make each other better.

Cons

There is not 1 bad thing or con.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 140 Reviews
</>Embed

Fox Pest Control Reviews FAQs

Fox Pest Control has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 161 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Fox Pest Control to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Fox Pest Control employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Fox Pest Control. This rating has improved by 13% over the last 12 months.

82% of Fox Pest Control employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Fox Pest Control 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Fox Pest Control to be senior leadership, career development, culture and the cons to be benefits, management, compensation.

Popular Careers with Fox Pest Control Job Seekers