Found 37 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "low salary and workload heavy" (in 54 reviews)
- "Low pay and focused on cost saving on employees." (in 35 reviews)
- "Bad management" (in 30 reviews)
- "No work/life balance" (in 17 reviews)
- "While I was expecting to be guided and taught in an internship, the manager instead threw to me his new project idea, asked me to do some research, and picked a part for me to implement." (in 13 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Foxconn and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0Feb 4, 2015Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
The logistics division is a smaller subsidiary that operates its own and services both the mother company and its own clients. Easier to be involved in decision-making. Work-life balance is fair and there are never instances where you have to work overtime.
Highly bureaucratic. Over-complexity for things that can be done in a more efficient manner. Bad culture attributed to high turnover rate and little effort made to retain veteran talent.4
- 3.0Mar 23, 2021Business Program ManagerCurrent EmployeeCupertino, CA
Good for learning，good team，good manager
Long working hours，no work life balance