87% would recommend to a friend
(389 total reviews)
92% approve of CEO
Found 389 of over 557 reviews
Updated Nov 19, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Framestore and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 12, 2023RunnerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearLos Angeles, CA
good work/life balance. employees and manager very friendly. Great atmosphere!
It was difficult and rare for runners get promotion,
- 5.0Aug 11, 2023Nuke CompositorFormer EmployeeNew York, NY
Always people that are excited to help out and answer any questions, collaborative environment
Sometimes the hybrid system didnt work as planned. Way more people remote than in office
- 5.0Jun 29, 2023VFX Production CoordinatorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLos Angeles, CA
Love my team and directors. Everyone is great when you have any questions.
None, maybe just long evenings and weekends but comes with workload.
- 5.0Jul 4, 2023Executive ProducerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsLos Angeles, CA
Very supportive of personal/family issues
Lower pay than other similar companies in the industry
- 5.0Jun 14, 2023VFX SupervisorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
Good people, good work, good management who actually care about your well-being.
Pay is okay, benefits are okay, no 401k match.
- 2.0May 21, 2023CompositorCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsLos Angeles, CA
Amidst the crowd, there are individuals with genuinely good intentions and a positive mindset.
The upper management is exerting their best efforts, however the creative leadership's performance is notably lacking, yet they continue to be accorded privileged treatment. Unless these issues are effectively addressed and resolved, a promising future remains elusive. There is an overabundance of individuals exhibiting diva-like behavior across all departments. No 401K
- 2.0May 18, 2023Junior CompositorFormer EmployeeCulver City, CA
Difficulties with management during my time there. Staff was overworked.
Overwhelmed support staff but everyone was trying their best
- 5.0Aug 23, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
- amazing opportunities to work on cutting edge projects - get to work with the most talented people in the industry - lots of room to grow and make changes - great vacation time / benefits package -friendly colleagues / supportive working environment
- lacking matching 401k - could use more staff - lots of unpaid overtime
Framestore Reviews FAQs
Framestore has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 557 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at Framestore to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
87% of Framestore employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Framestore 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.