- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Louisiana
- - Baton Rouge, LA Area
- - Baton Rouge, LA
- - Gonzales, LA
- - Lafayette, LA Area
- - Lafayette, LA
- - Monroe, LA Area
- - Monroe, LA
- - Bogalusa, LA Area
- - Bogalusa, LA
- - Mississippi
- - Jackson, MS Area
- - Jackson, MS
Found 87 of over 92 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Medical center (unverified)
With flue season in full swing and Covid also starting to increase. Winter sure is gonna be brutal, at least it’s starting to look like it at our hospital. How is your hospital looking? Have you seen an increase, about the same or more Vers the other?
So, I started watching “Limitless” with Chris Hemsworth. Apparently, he found out he carries both genes for dementia which puts him at a higher risk. So the series is about him changing things in his life for longevity. The third episode is about fasting and he fasts for 4 days until the day he has to hunt for his food. Does anyone in healthcare have thoughts on this type of fasting? I know it is done in some cultures and religions, but to what extent?
IT Support Specialist
Anyone working at UHN? In orientation, I heard a host saying we can get 10% off at Apple Store by showing our employee badge. But when I am contacting Apple telesales, they say we don’t get such 10% discount. I could see the Apple discount page on the Intranet but it only has 2-3% discount on iPhone 13 or previous models. Anyone working there for a long can confirm please? Looking to get an iPhone 14 Pro. University Health Network
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug 27, 2022 - Pharmacy TechnicianRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great hours, caring employees, able to use vacation time
Not the best medical insurance
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Nov 28, 2022 - Buyer in Baton Rouge, LARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good PTO hours for the most part
Political and no leadership direction at all
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Oct 6, 2022 - Decision Analyst in Baton Rouge, LARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They value relationships and longevity is the organization.
Very sink or swim environment.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 21, 2022 - Procurement Analyst in Baton Rouge, LARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Benefits are good Hybrid work available
Not a place to stay for years
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jun 23, 2022 - Patient Access Representative in Baton Rouge, LARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The vision for their values is a great goal. There are some really good people there.
The department is disorganized and provides little training. There is little opportunity for growth. There is not a good work/life balance. This is not a company that values their people. Management picks and promotes who they want before giving every interested individual a chance to apply for open positions. Patient Access department management is racially centric.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Jul 18, 2022 - AnalystRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work from home, pretty good low-cost health insurance, Dental, and PTO.
Pay could be better and could be a little more organized.
- Former Employee★★★★★Jun 15, 2022 - Patient Access RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great job to have easy to do
The environment , the manager
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 1, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Family oriented, good company culture
Pay is less than competitors
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 2, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Not much to list at all.
Health insurance so expensive even though they’re a health organization. Pay is low. Not enough PTO.
- Former Employee★★★★★May 3, 2022 - Medical Laboratory Scientist (ASCP)RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company. Awesome benefits. Christian based company with upstanding morals.
Overworked and understaffed, making the salary less than desirable.
Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System Reviews FAQs
Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 92 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System. This rating has improved by 10% over the last 12 months.
75% of Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.