KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System

Is this your company?

Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System

Add a Review

Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System Employee Reviews about "good pay"

Updated Oct 12, 2020

Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email
Found 88 of over 88 reviews
3.5
73% Recommend to a Friend
95% Approve of CEO

Found 5 of over 88 reviews

3.5
Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System President & CEO John Finan, Jr. (no image)
John Finan, Jr.

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

14h

an

Occupational Therapist

I left my previous employer citing personal family issues. They were toxic, I honestly wasn’t sad to leave. Now one week later, they text me saying they heard I’m working at a hospital in the area and “tell me it isn’t true.” Im not working there… but weird they would say that? And I don’t even want to answer but I also don’t want them to hate me and ruin my reputation as a therapist in this small town. Im still onboarding at my new job. How do I respond?

5 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "good pay"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Large Corporate Style Job, but in medical.

Oct 12, 2020 - PC Support Analyst II in Baton Rouge, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Stable job, good benefits, good pay.

Cons

Wages rarely increase. Must move into a new position to get a raise, even then increase can be very minor if not non-existent.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Clinic access rep/front desk clerk

Aug 28, 2017 - Clinic Access Representative in Gonzales, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly co-workers and providers. Good pay.

Cons

Limits on PTO and ability to use

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good place

Nov 8, 2013 - Systems Administrator in Baton Rouge, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good people, good pay, paths are clear

Cons

Very secretive management. Too closed.

1 person found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews
</>Embed

Popular Careers with Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System? Share Your Experiences

Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System logo

Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System Photos

+ Add Photo
Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System photo of: Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center
Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System photo of: Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Medical Center
Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System photo of: Our Lady of Angels Hospital
Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System photo of: St. Elizabeth Hospital
Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System photo of: St. Francis Medical Center
Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System photo of: Corporate Office

Have you worked here?

Glassdoor has 88 Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System reviews submitted anonymously by Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System is right for you.