Frank Recruitment Group Recruitment Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 358 reviews

4.2
Frank Recruitment Group CEO James Lloyd Townshend
James Lloyd Townshend
  1. "So far can't complain"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing training program. Some of the most enthusiastic and positive managers I have ever worked with. Everyone in the office is welcoming and friendly which creates an awesome work atmosphere. The company provides you with everything you need to succeed and make good money.

Cons

There really are no cons. If you understand the position you are applying for then you already have the idea that recruitment requires one to be motivated and put in a lot of hard work. If you do not think you can handle a job like that then recruitment isn't for you.

2. "Work Hard Play Hard"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Culture, comission, training, co-workers, medical benefits,

Cons

none! this place rocks.

Advice to Management

Keep on! The training program taught me so much and my mangaer has been so patient and dedicated towards myself and my peers to learning the technology.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-07-18
  3. "Working at Frank Recruitment Group"

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

The training, the workplace culture, control of your future, everyone who is a part of the leadership team wants to help you and see you succeed.

Cons

None other than long hours

Frank Recruitment Group2019-07-18
  4. "Fast Growing Company"

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lots of Opportunity, Great Culture, Incentives

Cons

May have to work outside of work hours a few days a week

Advice to Management

Keep the incentives coming!

Frank Recruitment Group2019-07-18
  5. "Control Your Destiny"

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

At FRG you will have the ability to control your career trajectory; you get out what you put in. Management style is fun, encouraging, and helpful -- they want you to succeed and will help you do it. Pay is great and transparent.

Cons

If you're not committed, you won't succeed. You cannot coast or ride coattails

Advice to Management

Keep on being the best.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-07-18
  6. "Great Culture and Growth Potential"

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent training, set up for success. Fun environment that encourages teamwork and growth. Building and amenities are also amazing. Great opportunity to kickstart a career with growth potential.

Cons

No cons at the moment

Advice to Management

Keep encouraging and training the new people as great as you have been!

7. "Go Beyond"

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Amazing Staff that is invested towards our success - Training is phenomenal - Promising career with great pay and benefits

Cons

- No parking (must pay for parking)

Advice to Management

Keep the momentum going! This company has so much potential to grow and dominate SoCal!

Frank Recruitment Group2019-07-18
  8. "10/10 Would Recommend"

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

As someone that is coming out of college, I value a positive work environment and being surrounded by like minded individuals. My colleagues and I just started in this new office so we are going to be the ones that are going to set the tone and expectations of the office. At my last job, I did not receive proper training and they threw me in there like a small fish in a big ocean. However, at FRG we are doing a 2 week...

Cons

Sometimes to meet certain goals and targets you have to come early or leave late. Your own success is in your own hands so if what you put in is what you are going to get out.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-07-18
  9. "Great company so far"

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

The Irvine office just opened but so far I've experienced a great culture, great training structure, fun and professional coworkers, amazing workspace, and an energetic and inclusive environment. They set achievable goals and are invested in helping you succeed.

Cons

It's hard work and days can be tough when you have bad luck with people answering your calls, but that's just the nature of this industry. I haven't experienced anything bad about FRG itself.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-07-18
  10. "Great Work Environment!"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I was initially nervous about starting this job because I had minimal recruitment experience but within my first week my worries faded away. The training process at FRG is exceptional as they really set you up for success. Within the first couple of weeks I felt confident in my abilities and ready to take on the new position. The culture is amazing and everyone is really positive and supportive. Definitely a work hard/play...

Cons

You have to be prepared to put in the time and work that is necessary to strive in the position

Advice to Management

Great Training Structure

Found 358 reviews