Frank Recruitment Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Frank Recruitment Group CEO James Lloyd Townshend
James Lloyd Townshend
  1. "Great Culture"

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company culture is pretty great.

Cons

The base salary is a bit low but the commission structure makes up for it.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-06-27

July 3, 2019Brand and Events Coordinator

Thank you for your review!

"A negative experience from a negative environment in Tampa Office"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Tampa, FL

I worked at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

The beginning is like really tough from a financial and some teams are harder to make money on. There are some people who do really really well financially and as far as career movement after a whole which makes it seem really worth it. You are really encouraged to be a good professional and do your best every day. There are numbers set in place to make sure you are on track and can follow along.

Cons

There’s such a gross vibe at the office. Some ppl think that a young environment means everyone is friends and parties together, which is true, but everyone talks about each other, rumors spread whether their true or not. There’s a lot of issues in this boys club/frat environment as far as women get comments made to them or hear men talk vulgar-like. There’s a huge drinking and drug environment and ppl drink and do drugs...

Advice to Management

Upper, upper management for the most part does a really good job at representing the company. If this was really pressed through every level I wouldn’t have left and this could be a really good company and environment. If you stop looking in the opposite direction or partaking in some of the issues then I think the lower ppl will follow

Frank Recruitment Group2019-07-13
    • "Love this place!"

Current Employee - Consultant in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great atmosphere - we're a team together! Well supported, help with organizing your day when you start, training is second to none and this is ongoing when I got onto the sales floor.

Cons

None that I haven't seen in other companies really. You have to work hard to earn money, but were else is that not true?

Advice to Management

Nothing really, my manager is really helpful both professionally and personally.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-06-06

June 14, 2019Brand and Events Coordinator

Thank you for your phenomenal review! We are happy to hear you are enjoying your career at Frank Recruitment Group.

• "I was called by them"

I worked at Frank Recruitment Group

Pros

Nothing at all. This place is ridiculous

Cons

The Dallas office reached out recently and it was a complete joke. Cheesy sales tactics they believe work but haven’t been affective since 1998....This place should be avoided at all cost

Advice to Management

Be prepared for legal suits based of your Dallas employees tactics.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-07-13
    • "Wonderful place to work"

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

Culture is great, growth is great

Cons

I have no cons for FRG

Advice to Management

Nothing

Frank Recruitment Group2019-06-05

June 6, 2019Brand and Events Coordinator

Thank you for your positive review!

"Fast paced, competitive, work hard/play hard"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Consultant in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been with FRG for almost 3 years now and I have loved my experience so far. I was looking at various staffing agencies at the time and this was the only one I found with a structured training program and career progression opportunities based on performance. I did not join right after college so I wanted to make sure I was in an environment where I could be promoted quickly based on my performance. I've had the...

Cons

You cannot expect to see success right away. You might see other people succeed before you do and you might think you're working ten times as hard as them. You need to trust the process and you'll get there, too.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-04-26

May 3, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your brilliant review! We are so glad you are going beyond with Frank Recruitment Group! Keep up the great work and positive attitude.

• "Recruitment Consultant"

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good company culture and PTO

Cons

Compensation and no warm leads

Frank Recruitment Group2019-06-08

June 14, 2019Brand and Events Coordinator

Thank you for your review. Our brand team works hard to establish a fun and fresh company culture. At Frank Recruitment Group we have uncapped commission on top of our base salary, giving you the opportunity to make six figures within your first year. Keep up the hard work!

• "Nice place"

Former Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY

I worked at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture where you can make great money

Cons

Can be overwhelming at times but you can get good at it

Advice to Management

Keep it up

Frank Recruitment Group2019-06-07

June 14, 2019Brand and Events Coordinator

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed Frank Recruitment Group's culture and commission structure.

• "fun culture and great perks"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

great training, amazing perks to travel, teams are very helpful and the manager is there to teach and empower you and makes sure you understand the material.

Cons

work hours are long for M and T but really only there to help you map out your business

Advice to Management

love ya'll

Frank Recruitment Group2019-05-16

June 4, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your review! We take pride in our training team and glad you found them beneficial. Keep up the great work and positive attitude!

• "Recruitment Consultant"

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

NFI is a great place to start your career. Only thing is , is that I ended up in the office that they did not care too much about. Cool incentives Cool outings meet cool people

Cons

Sell fresh out of college students a dream they can make money when in reality you get there and you have no jobs to work on. Then are expected after alittle training to get your own business. Little do you know that you are on a saturated market where noone likes Nigel Frank with a technology that is over saturated and too old to gain alot of new traction. On top of that management is mediocre and did not know how to...

Advice to Management

Next time you shut down an office give a notice and some more severance living isn’t cheap. And if you want people to stay offer them money to relocate and treat them better when they are working for you. “Clients do not come first Employees come first. If you take care of your employees, they will take care of your business.” - Richard Branson

Frank Recruitment Group2019-05-29

June 4, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your career at Frank Recruitment Group. All of our San Francisco employees were offered the opportunity to relocate to any office of their choice. Please reach out to i.clark@frankgroup.com if this is something you ...

Found 789 reviews