Frank Recruitment Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 789 reviews

4.1
Frank Recruitment Group CEO James Lloyd Townshend
James Lloyd Townshend
  1. "Great culture, a lot of work (but it pays off)"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiting Consultant

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing culture, fun environment. Love the people in the office

Cons

A lot of tedious work, long hours (but what you put in, is what you get out)

Frank Recruitment Group2019-05-24

June 4, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you are enjoying our unique culture and your co-workers. Unfortunately the recruitment industry does come with long hours, but the hard work and incentives can truly be amazing.

"I’d Think Twice"

Former Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Not many pros when working for this company. Only that I had a good training class.

Cons

The first day on the desks when training was over I could tell this was going to be a tough job. Not because the work itself is hard just the KPIs and the management style was very excessive. This job doesn’t require much skill and honestly you wouldn’t even need to go to college for this. It’s all pure luck. My experience here was a bunch of petty nonsense. I was told how good I was doing and even made my first deal...

Advice to Management

Stop bribing young adults with alcohol and actually address their needs and concerns.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-06-10

June 14, 2019Brand and Events Coordinator

We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your career at Frank Recruitment Group. Our management teams are always there to assist if you felt like you were not fully supported by your team. The recruitment industry often comes with long hours and tough KPI's but the rewards and incentives ...

"Great Place to Learn and Grow"

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Environment for someone to grow and learn about the IT industry. The training is great and really allows one to develop their skills and be more confident within the sales realm.

Cons

Not for someone who fears rejection. This is a sales role and requires a large amount of commitment and motivation.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. The training is great, and the expansion is exciting.

May 3, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your brilliant review! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our in-house training program. Keep up the great work, we look foward to supporting you throughout your career at Frank Recruitment Group.

"Terrible place to work"

Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Commission structure is not terrible

Cons

Long hours very low pay, high turnover. This job involves lying to clients and candidates on a daily basis.

Advice to Management

Hire more quality employees and motivate them better rather than hiring a mass quantity and expecting so much of them.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-06-07

June 14, 2019Brand and Events Coordinator

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you are not enjoying your career at Frank Recruitment Group. If there is anything we can do to help please let us know.

5. "Recruitment Consultant"

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

career progression salary + commission training great work environment

Cons

a lot of work but gets easier with time and experience

May 3, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear you have so many pros working at Frank Recruitment Group!

6. "Work hard and you will succeed!"

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Respected from day 1 by all levels from Recruitment Consultant to Office VP. Excellent two week training to set you up ready to join your team. Work hard, play hard and you are rewarded very well both with compensation and a fun office environment!

Cons

Longer hours than normal but well worth it for the fun team environment and rewards.

May 3, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your review. It is so great to hear you feel respected by everyone in the business. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your career further

"Poor excuse for a company these positive reviews are fake"

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY

I worked at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Monthly company parties. Meet some good friends here.

Cons

Where to start...This company is a sham and horrible place and environment to work in. They lie and tell you that you get 20% commission off your deals when you don’t. Some guy on my team did a deal for 22k and got 1200$ after taxes; You do the math. The only chance you have of making money is if you get your candidates to start in the same month or “stack your starters” which is almost impossible to do. It’s almost...

Frank Recruitment Group2019-06-03

June 4, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time here at Frank Recruitment Group, we wish you every success in your future role.

"STAY AWAY!!!!"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

The only pro is that you can drink at work and when you do something good.... oh and hit a gong... that’s pretty cool.

Cons

Management is young and immature.

Advice to Management

Grow up.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-05-30

June 4, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

We are sorry you do not feel supported by your management team. Please reach out to the Scottsdale EVP to discuss options of further support or different roles. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your career at Frank Recruitment Group further.

"Awesome Transition"

Current Employee - AWS Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

1. base salary + commission 2. locations of office 3. fun work environment 4. a lot of events like 1st Fridays, Holiday parties, $$$ lunches for top performers 5. made interviewing easy from Out Of State. 6. Growth within. 7. you don't take your work home with you, once you're off you are off.

Cons

1. Long working hours but if you are result driven it is worth it. 2. All the fun gets loud sometimes. 3. If you aren't a good listener and pay attention to details, you wont be that great of this job. You need to understand the candidates pain points. So if you aren't a phone call person, this isn't a job for you. 4. health benefits in NY are kinda high priced for what it covers.

Advice to Management

Can we fix our medical insurance? There are a lot of employees that don't have to worry about it (straight out of college) but for us that do, the premiums compared to deductibles and co payments are extremely costly.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-04-18

April 24, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your feedback. We continuously look for ways to enhance our medical insurance. We recently rolled out new health benefits that include majority employer contributions to family dental and vision. Please reachout to HR with any questions regarding this new plan.

"Ahhhhh"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

They give you free alcohol and push you to be social that way.. Kinda not a perk depending on who you are as a person

Cons

Boring, pointless industry. Waste my days calling people who get dozens of calls a week from other reps, just waste my days doing this everyday.

May 14, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

We are sorry to hear you are not enjoying your time with us at Frank Recruitment Group. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your career further.

Found 789 reviews