Frank Recruitment Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 789 reviews

4.1
Frank Recruitment Group CEO James Lloyd Townshend
James Lloyd Townshend

"It's a churn and burn business"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

-the company is flush with cash and isnt afraid to spend it to have fun -with hard work and a little luck you can make some serious commission -the managers are very talented recruiters who have risen through the ranks, and are usually very approachable and happy to help you make money!

Cons

-most people don't make it longer than 6 months and thats being generous. -insane amounts of micromanagement. -a database is no good when the people sharing it dont stick to the same standards. -they incentivize employees to write 4 and 5 star reviews. which is deceptive and unethical.

Advice to Management

recognize who your top performers are and give them more freedom. If you're making deals who really cares if you're at 40 dials for the day instead of 60?

Frank Recruitment Group2019-04-29

May 14, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time at Frank Recruitment Group. We wish you success in your future role.

2. "Fun People & Great Opportunities"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lots of opportunity to move up and make money especially with the company opening new offices in the US. Great people to work with and so much to learn in the job. Company offers wonderful in house training as you progress in the business. As you move up, you have opportunities to relocate to new offices. The company also has monthly happy hours and team nights out. My favorite part of the job is the people and potential...

Cons

It's tough to get up and running at the very start. You need to be patient and consistent in order to see wins. Those that fail typically expect quick wins and don't give themselves time to see results. The reward and commission is worth the work you put in upfront.

Advice to Management

Keep with the fun but hard working environment. The incentives and rewards are great!

Frank Recruitment Group2019-04-20

April 24, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for you amazing review! We are so glad you are enjoying your career at Frank Recruitment Group. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to support you further.

3. "Setting you up for success!"

Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good training (a little overwhelming with lots of new info but you get the hang of it!), friendly, open and fun environment. Opportunity for great commission and incentives

Cons

none at the moment

April 24, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your review! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your career at Frank Recruitment Group.

4. "Great opportunities!"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

Defiantly a place where you can grow and become knowledgeable with the market.

Cons

It's great nothing wrong working here.

April 24, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your review! We are glad you see the potential for growth and learning.

5. "Good, Intensive"

Former Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in Dallas, TX

I worked at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company is growing significantly, and there is tons of potential to make commission. Takes time to build up clientele (a few months), and learn your market, but it is very rewarding. The environment is incredibly fun, and the people are lovely.

Cons

Time expectations exceed the regular 8 hour days, and although it's not required, it is heavily implied. But there are personal incentives to stay later, and the environment is so fun and supportive (great recent college grad job).

April 24, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback - it's excellent to hear that you're having such a positive experience with us. Keep up the great work and attitude!

6. "Recruitment Consultant"

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time

Pros

Unbelievable work environment. Training is top notch. Awesome growth potential.

Cons

No cons! still early in my career here.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-04-19

April 24, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your review. We take pride in our in-house training and company culture. We are glad you are enjoying your career with us!

7. "Go Beyond"

Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Awesome culture. Great training program. Great location.

Cons

Hard to get the ball rolling with candidates (growing out your market) at first.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-05-02

May 3, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your review. Keep up the consistiency with candidates. With hard work comes great reward!

8. "Frank University"

Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Industry leading training that builds a strong support and gives the person the tools to be successful as a recruitment consultant. If you're goal driven, consistent, and patient, you'll be successful.

Cons

Currently no cons at the moment

Advice to Management

Continue to improve and take care of your employees

Frank Recruitment Group2019-04-12

April 24, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your review! We are working hard to focus on employee wellbeing. If you have any ideas on how we can improve further we would love to hear them. Please contact our Employee Brand Director, Georgie Casas, on g.casas@frankgroup.com with any!

9. "Work Hard/ Play Hard Environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

I joined FRG shortly after I graduated college and it had everything I was looking for in my first job out of school. I wanted a competitive/ results driven environment where my hard work paid off and that is exactly what I receive here. Training was very important to me in my search so I love the ongoing training and guidance that I receive. This job will not come easy-- the work you put in is what you will get out....

Cons

Long hours some days - but with people you enjoy being around!

Frank Recruitment Group2019-04-25

May 3, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your review. We are glad you found everything you were looking for at Frank Recruitment Group! We take pride in our in-house training program and management teams. Keep up the hard work!

Found 789 reviews