Frank Recruitment Group Trainee Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 66 reviews

4.3
Frank Recruitment Group CEO James Lloyd Townshend
James Lloyd Townshend
  1. "Great place to work out of college"

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

uncapped commission, great company culture, like minded individuals, fun working environment, after hours events

Cons

long hours, but that's simply the nature of being in recruitment.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-06-21

July 3, 2019Brand and Events Coordinator

Thank you for your positive review! We are glad to hear you are loving the culture at Frank Recruitment Group. For any additional ideas, please reach out to the Employee Brand Team, at employeebrand@frankgroup.com.

"I’d Think Twice"

Former Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Not many pros when working for this company. Only that I had a good training class.

Cons

The first day on the desks when training was over I could tell this was going to be a tough job. Not because the work itself is hard just the KPIs and the management style was very excessive. This job doesn’t require much skill and honestly you wouldn’t even need to go to college for this. It’s all pure luck. My experience here was a bunch of petty nonsense. I was told how good I was doing and even made my first deal...

Advice to Management

Stop bribing young adults with alcohol and actually address their needs and concerns.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-06-10

June 14, 2019Brand and Events Coordinator

We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your career at Frank Recruitment Group. Our management teams are always there to assist if you felt like you were not fully supported by your team. The recruitment industry often comes with long hours and tough KPI's but the rewards and incentives ...

3. "Setting you up for success!"

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good training (a little overwhelming with lots of new info but you get the hang of it!), friendly, open and fun environment. Opportunity for great commission and incentives

Cons

none at the moment

Frank Recruitment Group2019-04-18

April 24, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your review! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your career at Frank Recruitment Group.

4. "Good, Intensive"

Former Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in Dallas, TX

I worked at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company is growing significantly, and there is tons of potential to make commission. Takes time to build up clientele (a few months), and learn your market, but it is very rewarding. The environment is incredibly fun, and the people are lovely.

Cons

Time expectations exceed the regular 8 hour days, and although it's not required, it is heavily implied. But there are personal incentives to stay later, and the environment is so fun and supportive (great recent college grad job).

Frank Recruitment Group2019-04-18

April 24, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback - it's excellent to hear that you're having such a positive experience with us. Keep up the great work and attitude!

5. "Go Beyond"

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Awesome culture. Great training program. Great location.

Cons

Hard to get the ball rolling with candidates (growing out your market) at first.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-05-02

May 3, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your review. Keep up the consistiency with candidates. With hard work comes great reward!

6. "Frank University"

Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Industry leading training that builds a strong support and gives the person the tools to be successful as a recruitment consultant. If you're goal driven, consistent, and patient, you'll be successful.

Cons

Currently no cons at the moment

Advice to Management

Continue to improve and take care of your employees

Frank Recruitment Group2019-04-12

April 24, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your review! We are working hard to focus on employee wellbeing. If you have any ideas on how we can improve further we would love to hear them. Please contact our Employee Brand Director, Georgie Casas, on g.casas@frankgroup.com with any!

7. "Good So Far!"

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Training, nice base, cool culture, great compensation opportunities, benefits ain't bad too (free dental)

Cons

8:30 am start time but you get used to it

Advice to Management

None at the moment, too early to tell

Frank Recruitment Group2019-04-04

April 10, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your positive review! We look forward to supporting you throughout your career at Frank Recruitment Group.

8. "Love it!"

Current Employee - Trainee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great environment. Even better people! It feels like a family. Everyone is encouraging each other to do their best. They celebrate everyone's achievements together. They want you to have fun while working hard.

Cons

Working with people can be hard, but that is a part of life. It is scary when you first walk in and have no idea what you are doing but that doesn't last long

Frank Recruitment Group2019-03-25

April 11, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Our environment is truly unique, we are so glad you are apart of our Frank Recruitment Group family!

9. "Awesome work place with growth opportunities!"

Current Employee - Trainee Graduate Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Hands on training with a trainer and team. Plenty of opportunities to ask questions to get a better feel of responsibilities. Environment is always energetic and competitive which drives production. Team leads are always wanting consultants to succeed whether it benefits them directly or not.

Cons

Low base salary. Hard to earn commission in the first 3-6 months.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-03-29

April 10, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

We place great emphasis on training and development at FRG, so it’s very rewarding to hear that you’ve received such excellent mentoring and that you feel supported within your team to achieve your goals.

10. "Awesome Culture"

Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

The pros would be is at FRG there is a lot of potential within the company. Pros: 1. Culture is amazing, everyone around you is supportive 2. Managers are there to help you succeed with the right steps and L&D team Scott Johnson!! 3. Training is A LOT to take in for the first 2 weeks, but it is worth it once you get on the floor and start doing the job! " With hard work, comes success".

Cons

Hours are long but if there is extra work to be made that you don't get to finish, overtime is when you should be finishing up work.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-03-04

March 12, 2019Chief Operating Officer

Thank you for your review! Our two-week in-house training program is truly unique. We want to ensure all employees have the training and support to ensure success and growth. Hard work definitely comes with success in the business. We are glad you are enjoying your time here at Frank ...

Found 66 reviews