Frank Recruitment Group "hard work" Reviews | Glassdoor

Frank Recruitment Group Employee Reviews about "hard work"

Updated Jul 18, 2019

Found 789 reviews

4.1
Frank Recruitment Group CEO James Lloyd Townshend
James Lloyd Townshend
Pros
  • "Hard work results in the rewards that you deserve(in 90 reviews)

• "but it is so worth it at Nigel Frank/FRG(in 62 reviews)

Cons

Reviews about "hard work"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Awesome place to work"

Current Employee - Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Love the company culture and the overall support they give you to make money! Overall outlook for the company looks very positive, one of the best IT staffing firms to work for.

Cons

You need to understand that you have to put in hard work to reap the benefits. This is not a 9-5 job, if you're looking for that then this is not the place for you. If you want to make well over 100k in recruiting then you have to put in the work, nothing gets handed to you!

Frank Recruitment Group2019-06-17

July 3, 2019Brand and Events Coordinator

Thank you for your phenomenal review! We are glad you think so highly about Frank Recruitment Group. Keep up the great work!

2. "Work hard and you will succeed!"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Respected from day 1 by all levels from Recruitment Consultant to Office VP. Excellent two week training to set you up ready to join your team. Work hard, play hard and you are rewarded very well both with compensation and a fun office environment!

Cons

Longer hours than normal but well worth it for the fun team environment and rewards.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-05-02

May 3, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your review. It is so great to hear you feel respected by everyone in the business. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your career further

"It's a churn and burn business"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

-the company is flush with cash and isnt afraid to spend it to have fun -with hard work and a little luck you can make some serious commission -the managers are very talented recruiters who have risen through the ranks, and are usually very approachable and happy to help you make money!

Cons

-most people don't make it longer than 6 months and thats being generous. -insane amounts of micromanagement. -a database is no good when the people sharing it dont stick to the same standards. -they incentivize employees to write 4 and 5 star reviews. which is deceptive and unethical.

Advice to Management

recognize who your top performers are and give them more freedom. If you're making deals who really cares if you're at 40 dials for the day instead of 60?

Frank Recruitment Group2019-04-29

May 14, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time at Frank Recruitment Group. We wish you success in your future role.

4. "Work Hard/ Play Hard Environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

I joined FRG shortly after I graduated college and it had everything I was looking for in my first job out of school. I wanted a competitive/ results driven environment where my hard work paid off and that is exactly what I receive here. Training was very important to me in my search so I love the ongoing training and guidance that I receive. This job will not come easy-- the work you put in is what you will get out....

Cons

Long hours some days - but with people you enjoy being around!

Frank Recruitment Group2019-04-25

May 3, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your review. We are glad you found everything you were looking for at Frank Recruitment Group! We take pride in our in-house training program and management teams. Keep up the hard work!

5. "You can make SERIOUS Money"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Been here for over 2 years. 4 of my MONTHLY commission checks have eclipsed $25K...EACH. You’d be hard pressed to find that kind of opportunity to make consistently high amounts of money at any other recruiting company.

Cons

There’s no cons—I love my manager, the culture is unbeatably great, everyone is your friend, everyone works their tail off, and it’s a joy to see hard work pay off throughout the office.

Advice to Management

Management at FRG-Dallas is amazing, truly. The VP and all management might be my favorite thing about the company, to be honest.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-04-10

April 24, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

It’s very rewarding to receive feedback from those team members who are thriving with us – thank you for taking the time to provide this. Keep up the amazing work and positive attitude!

6. "Employer That Gives You the Tools to Succeed"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

This company truly stands behind its employees and wants them to succeed, they have an amazing culture and build a family dynamic between the different teams in the office. You are consistently praised for any and all your hard work. From a world class training program where you are given all the tools to succeed, to continued training throughout your time with the organization there is no reason you should not do well...

Cons

This jobs is definitely based on the time you put in, so that can result in working pretty long hours to get the results you want.

Advice to Management

Continue to push your employees to be the best they can be. The culture on each team comes from the management so make sure you are making it a pleasant place to work like my manager has for me.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-04-10

April 10, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback - it's excellent to hear that you're having such a positive experience with us. Keep up the great work and attitude!

7. "GREAT PLACE TO WORK"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

-culture -incentives - advancement in career path -paid training -get paid to recruit your friends to work with FRG -work hard play hard

Cons

You have to work long hours.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-04-04

April 10, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your review! We are glad you think Frank Recruitment Group is so great! The recruitment industry often comes with long hours but the rewards are worth it. Keep up the good work!

"Great Work Hard, Play Hard Environment"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

The atmosphere on the sales-floor is always full of energy and friendly competition. At times it can be intense, but it keeps you motivated to succeed. The opportunity to make money is endless - it's all about what you put into it. Working here is the definition of work hard play hard. Company culture is amazing and the incentives are challenging, but great. While it is your effort and drive that will make you successful,...

Cons

Long hours, but the rewards for the work you put in are worth it.

Advice to Management

Training program was great and continued support and advice has been amazing!

Frank Recruitment Group2019-03-28

April 11, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for brilliant review. Frank Recruitment Group takes pride in our atmosphere, culture and incentives. Keep up the hard work and phenomenal attitude!

9. "Recruitment Consultant"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture here is unlike any company I have ever worked for. Everyone is so willing to help one another and they celebrate individual success. Very uplifting environment. Whether you are a senior recruiter or new to recruiting, you go through a 2 week training process and then get "continued education" throughout your career here.

Cons

It can be very hard work, and there can be long hours.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-03-22

April 11, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your review. We are committed to creating a comfortable, transparent and collaborative environment for all our employees, we are glad you notice this!

10. "Awesome Culture"

Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

The pros would be is at FRG there is a lot of potential within the company. Pros: 1. Culture is amazing, everyone around you is supportive 2. Managers are there to help you succeed with the right steps and L&D team Scott Johnson!! 3. Training is A LOT to take in for the first 2 weeks, but it is worth it once you get on the floor and start doing the job! " With hard work, comes success".

Cons

Hours are long but if there is extra work to be made that you don't get to finish, overtime is when you should be finishing up work.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-03-04

March 12, 2019Chief Operating Officer

Thank you for your review! Our two-week in-house training program is truly unique. We want to ensure all employees have the training and support to ensure success and growth. Hard work definitely comes with success in the business. We are glad you are enjoying your time here at Frank ...

Found 789 reviews