Frank Recruitment Group "long hours" Reviews | Glassdoor

Frank Recruitment Group Employee Reviews about "long hours"

Updated Jul 18, 2019

Found 789 reviews

4.1
Frank Recruitment Group CEO James Lloyd Townshend
James Lloyd Townshend
Pros
  • "Hard work results in the rewards that you deserve(in 90 reviews)

• "but it is so worth it at Nigel Frank/FRG(in 62 reviews)

Cons

Reviews about "long hours"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great place to work out of college"

Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

uncapped commission, great company culture, like minded individuals, fun working environment, after hours events

Cons

long hours, but that's simply the nature of being in recruitment.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-06-21

July 3, 2019Brand and Events Coordinator

Thank you for your positive review! We are glad to hear you are loving the culture at Frank Recruitment Group. For any additional ideas, please reach out to the Employee Brand Team, at employeebrand@frankgroup.com.

2. "fun culture and great perks"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

great training, amazing perks to travel, teams are very helpful and the manager is there to teach and empower you and makes sure you understand the material.

Cons

work hours are long for M and T but really only there to help you map out your business

Advice to Management

love ya'll

Frank Recruitment Group2019-05-16

June 4, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your review! We take pride in our training team and glad you found them beneficial. Keep up the great work and positive attitude!

3. "Great culture, a lot of work (but it pays off)"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiting Consultant

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing culture, fun environment. Love the people in the office

Cons

A lot of tedious work, long hours (but what you put in, is what you get out)

Frank Recruitment Group2019-05-24

June 4, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you are enjoying our unique culture and your co-workers. Unfortunately the recruitment industry does come with long hours, but the hard work and incentives can truly be amazing.

"Terrible place to work"

Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Commission structure is not terrible

Cons

Long hours very low pay, high turnover. This job involves lying to clients and candidates on a daily basis.

Advice to Management

Hire more quality employees and motivate them better rather than hiring a mass quantity and expecting so much of them.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-06-07

June 14, 2019Brand and Events Coordinator

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you are not enjoying your career at Frank Recruitment Group. If there is anything we can do to help please let us know.

5. "Work Hard/ Play Hard Environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

I joined FRG shortly after I graduated college and it had everything I was looking for in my first job out of school. I wanted a competitive/ results driven environment where my hard work paid off and that is exactly what I receive here. Training was very important to me in my search so I love the ongoing training and guidance that I receive. This job will not come easy-- the work you put in is what you will get out....

Cons

Long hours some days - but with people you enjoy being around!

Frank Recruitment Group2019-04-25

May 3, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your review. We are glad you found everything you were looking for at Frank Recruitment Group! We take pride in our in-house training program and management teams. Keep up the hard work!

6. "Employer That Gives You the Tools to Succeed"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

This company truly stands behind its employees and wants them to succeed, they have an amazing culture and build a family dynamic between the different teams in the office. You are consistently praised for any and all your hard work. From a world class training program where you are given all the tools to succeed, to continued training throughout your time with the organization there is no reason you should not do well...

Cons

This jobs is definitely based on the time you put in, so that can result in working pretty long hours to get the results you want.

Advice to Management

Continue to push your employees to be the best they can be. The culture on each team comes from the management so make sure you are making it a pleasant place to work like my manager has for me.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-04-10

April 10, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback - it's excellent to hear that you're having such a positive experience with us. Keep up the great work and attitude!

7. "Fantastic company with great training"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Innovative and exciting, room for quick growth, lots of support from management and peers, friendly competition that creates motivation, in depth training

Cons

- long hours but worth it if youre willing to put in the work

Frank Recruitment Group2019-04-05

April 10, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your review! We are glad you are enjoying your career at Frank Recruitment Group. The long hours definitely pay off in the long run. Keep up the hard work and great attitude!

8. "GREAT PLACE TO WORK"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

-culture -incentives - advancement in career path -paid training -get paid to recruit your friends to work with FRG -work hard play hard

Cons

You have to work long hours.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-04-04

April 10, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your review! We are glad you think Frank Recruitment Group is so great! The recruitment industry often comes with long hours but the rewards are worth it. Keep up the good work!

"Great Work Hard, Play Hard Environment"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

The atmosphere on the sales-floor is always full of energy and friendly competition. At times it can be intense, but it keeps you motivated to succeed. The opportunity to make money is endless - it's all about what you put into it. Working here is the definition of work hard play hard. Company culture is amazing and the incentives are challenging, but great. While it is your effort and drive that will make you successful,...

Cons

Long hours, but the rewards for the work you put in are worth it.

Advice to Management

Training program was great and continued support and advice has been amazing!

Frank Recruitment Group2019-03-28

April 11, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for brilliant review. Frank Recruitment Group takes pride in our atmosphere, culture and incentives. Keep up the hard work and phenomenal attitude!

10. "Recruitment Consultant"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture here is unlike any company I have ever worked for. Everyone is so willing to help one another and they celebrate individual success. Very uplifting environment. Whether you are a senior recruiter or new to recruiting, you go through a 2 week training process and then get "continued education" throughout your career here.

Cons

It can be very hard work, and there can be long hours.

Frank Recruitment Group2019-03-22

April 11, 2019Employee Brand Assistant

Thank you for your review. We are committed to creating a comfortable, transparent and collaborative environment for all our employees, we are glad you notice this!

Found 789 reviews