The latest conversations about Healthcare
Got a burning question about Fraser? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Fraser employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great coworkers; you are making a difference with children at early ages and phases of development." (in 27 reviews)
- "Some supervisors are great and supportive!" (in 13 reviews)
- "Great people and clients!" (in 12 reviews)
- "benefits are good and colleagues are awesome" (in 12 reviews)
- "Great Staff" (in 11 reviews)
- "Low pay and very mismanaged." (in 40 reviews)
- "Poor management" (in 13 reviews)
- "I have heard a lot of negative feedback from clients/families due to lack of training and consistency in staffing accross divisions." (in 9 reviews)
- "Upper management is chaos." (in 6 reviews)
- "Low salary and benefits." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Fraser and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 293 of over 300 reviews
Updated Sep 25, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Fraser Reviews FAQs
Fraser has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 300 reviews left anonymously by employees. 59% of employees would recommend working at Fraser to a friend and 55% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
59% of Fraser employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Fraser 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.