KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

1. 5.0

Best Nursing Home in Boulder County

May 14, 2021 - Registered Nurse in Platteville, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Staff is caring and residents is a mix of rehab and long-term care. Clean and well maintained facility with activities and good dining options for the residents.

Cons

Becoming a corporation even though it is a non-profit. More rules and less of a homelike feeling for staff and residents.

2. 3.0
    Former Employee

Great if you arent in dining

Apr 3, 2021 - Waitress in Boulder, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Coworkers and residents are typically great to work with

Cons

the managers take the supervisors side no matter what, even if they receive several complaints. The whole dining department’s based on favoritism. Higher ups are kinda sexists. Working with the cooks you often hear very sexist and racist jokes. The director of dining sticks his hands in the food every day when he walks by as he says “whats for lunch”, contaminating the whole bunch of food. If you apply for a certain shift, don’t agree to ever working outside of that shift. If you apply wanting mornings and say “I can work a few evenings here and there if absolutely necessary”. All they hear is “okay two nights a week”

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 1.0

Horrible, Racist, Sexist, Abusive, Toxic

Mar 25, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Only pro to the job is meeting the residents.

Cons

The employers themselves are very sexist. I’ve never worked somewhere where I felt as horrible as I did here. I was discriminated against on a daily basis. My managers/directors never believed a word I said because I’m a woman who barely has a voice. I would speak up and get shut down. I would be told to allow myself to be disrespected if it was my supervisor who was disrespecting me, because he was a man and he was going NOWHERE FOR AS LONG AS HE WANTS TO STAY THERE. That man whom I reported on a daily basis continues to verbally assault the other female employees because he feels entitled to do so. He speaks harshly to them and even uses profanity while speaking. He then proceeds to tell his manager and his manager ALWAYS takes his side, there’s never been a time when we’d be asked our side of the story, we’d be told to shut up and suck it up because we’re simply SERVERS Who are women. I don’t stand for this job. I hope they change their ways. It’s truly disgusting how they treat people. And they will probably continue to do so as long as the dinning management stays the same. I sincerely hope you get them out of there before they make more people suffer and dread going into a job that doesn’t even pay well. We don’t have a choice but to suck it up and work because we need the money. But we shouldn’t have to put up with the horrible toxicity of Frasier Meadows and the horrible verbal harassment I’ve had to go through.

3 people found this review helpful
  4. 3.0
    Current Employee

Good people, Bad management

Apr 23, 2021 - Server/Waiter in Boulder, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good starter job for high school and college students

Cons

Bad managers/inexperienced managers who act they have experience

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Place

Jan 23, 2021 - Registered Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

Compassionate employees, great ADON and DON, clean facility.

Cons

The health care area is a little outdated.

6. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Not even quite sure where to start.

Aug 7, 2020 - Line Cook in Boulder, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

401k option Health benefits PTO

Cons

Micromanaging Racism within the campus Unfair scheduling Kitchen is always understaffed Unfair workload Toxic people and at times unsafe work environment Manipulative culture So on..

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great coworkers and management

Feb 6, 2020 - CNA in Boulder, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great place to work as a CNA. The staff to patient ratio is second to none, and we are all passionate about giving the best care possible. It's very rare that I have a problem with my coworkers, and management is responsive to problems that are brought up.

Cons

CNA pay could be higher, but it's competitive with other locations in the area.

8. 4.0

CNA

Oct 8, 2019 - CNA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Differential for evening, night, weekend shifts Often times food available for staff

Cons

8 hour shifts rather than 12

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great community

Jan 13, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great community to work within. You are treated like family and attach to the other employees as well as the residents very quickly

Cons

Because it is such a clost knit community it can be hard to grow quickly because turnover is not incredibly high in the management or supervisory roles.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great environment, staff, and residents!

May 25, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Frasier is a great non-profit organization that truly takes senior living in Boulder to a new level. It has an amazing group of residents ranging from professors to retired pediatricians. The staff love their job and it truly shows. Definitely a close knit community where you are made to feel at home fast.

Cons

I have not experience any down sides to Frasier. I absolutely love my job and can see myself at Frasier for the long hall.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Reviews