Frazer, LLP Staff Accountant Reviews | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Staff Accountant

Frazer, LLP Staff Accountant Reviews

Updated Sep 12, 2019

3.5
Frazer, LLP CEO Jeff C. Jones, CPA (no image)
Jeff C. Jones, CPA
  1. "Open Door, Welcoming Environment"

Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Brea, CA

I have been working at Frazer, LLP full-time for less than a year

Pros

The managers and partners here are very interested in the well-being and progression of the senior and staff accountants. They give new items to work on to provide exposure to an immense amount of accounting procedures.

Cons

I wish there were more events that the firm organized so that we could all hang out together and get to know each other better.

Advice to Management

Keep providing feedback and pointers so that everyone knows what is expected and required every single day/

Frazer, LLP2018-09-27

September 28, 2018HR / Talent Aquisition Manager

Thank you so much for your valued review. It is wonderful to receive such a positive review. As we move forward at FRAZER, LLP, it is important for us to see where we may need to improve in the short and long term. We love complimentary reviews, but also appreciate constructive criticism.

"Toxic Environment"

Former Employee - Staff Accountant in Brea, CA

I worked at Frazer, LLP full-time for less than a year

Pros

4 weeks of paid time off Nice Staff and Seniors

Cons

After graduating, and receiving multiple offers, I accepted a position at Frazer due to their location. Upper management treated me horribly. They ridiculed and yelled at me daily. I had never been treated so bad in my life and figured that is what post-grad life is like. After two months of the abuse, I was let go. It was the best day of my life. I went to the beach and called other firms on the way. I got a job at... another CPA firm and started the same week. The other CPA firm treated me so well and it was a night and day difference. Thirteen months later I accepted a position as the Accounting Director for a private company and was promoted to CFO after being there for just under two years. I value the terrible experience at Frazer because it caused me to grow as a person and become fearless. Getting “fired” there was the best thing that could happen to me because that firm was poison and would have kept me from being where I am today.

Advice to Management

Value Your Employees

Frazer, LLP2019-09-12

September 24, 2019Human Resources Generalist

Thank you for your review we appreciate your feedback and we will take your comments into consideration. FRAZER, LLP continues to work very hard to improve and establish a healthy work environment for our employees. On behalf of FRAZER, LLP congratulations on your career growth and we wish nothing but success in your new CFO position

3. "Great place to be employeed"

Former Intern - Staff Accountant

I worked at Frazer, LLP

Pros

Great staff, flexible hours and great environment

Cons

During tax season, it is rushed and need to learn while you work

Frazer, LLP2019-07-09

"Positive reviews are fake"

Former Employee - Staff Accountant in Visalia, CA

I worked at Frazer, LLP full-time for less than a year

Pros

N/A - I have nothing positive to say.

Cons

I have inside information that almost all of the positive reviews on here are done by Frazer partners and HR dept to cover up negative reviews. I’m sure you can tell which ones are not real. The negative reviews are all true, this place is a nightmare.

Frazer, LLP2019-07-01

July 8, 2019Human Resources Generalist

We regret that your employment at Frazer, LLP did not meet your expectations and we value your opinion. We welcome your review and appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Frazer, LLP appreciates your efforts and your dedication while you were a member of the team. This will help us to work on areas that may need improvement, so that we may provide the best workplace experience for our employees and create a culture within our company that is second to none.

5. "Good Firm To Start With"

Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Brea, CA

I have been working at Frazer, LLP full-time for less than a year

Pros

-You get 4 weeks of PTO! -Very respectful managers and partners. -A lot of things are changing for better (culturally, benefits…) -Nice and quiet office -The cubicles are larger than other accounting firms -Very supportive HR - True open door policy

Cons

Some seniors are not as patient as they should be with training

Advice to Management

Invest and pay more attention to training

Frazer, LLP2018-09-07

September 28, 2018HR / Talent Aquisition Manager

6. "Great place to learn and grow"

Former Employee - Staff Accountant in Brea, CA

I worked at Frazer, LLP full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good training program. Company spends a lot of money and resources tailoring training for all departments. Personal development is encouraged. Fun Christmas parties and a lot of perks to the job. Management is straight forward and actually cares about individuals. Good benefits and compensation.

Cons

Not much comes to mind. Long hours during busy season but that's to be expected at a CPA firm.

Advice to Management

Thank you for the good experience. It's good to have Partners who care.

Frazer, LLP2014-06-24

January 4, 2018HR / Talent Aquisition Manager

Thank you so much for your valued review. As we move forward at Frazer LLP, it is important for us to see where we may need to improve in the short and long term. We love complimentary reviews and are always looking to be a better Frazer LLP. moving forward! It's great to hear when we are doing something you appreciated about us.

Found 6 reviews