Fred Meyer Reviews in Vancouver, WA | Glassdoor

Joe Grieshaber

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons

1. "Arrogance & Insignificance"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Pros

A place to work and have co-worker friends that support each other.

Cons

Arrogant and self serving managment people.There main interest seams to be in promoting themselves no matter who they step on to get there.
    No cost of living increases. I am payed only 0.40 cents an hour than I was nearly a decade ago. With the cost of insurance, taxes etc. I take home less money now, while the company braggs to us on a regular basis how our hard work keeps increasing there millions in profits. We are the ones making them there profits, not the managers, PIC's etc.. From my experience most of them are very lazy.
    Continual cuts in employees and work hours puts more stress and work on all other employees and we are expected to maintain the work load and managments expectations no matter how insignificate they are. I contiuually here managment people, from store directors to PIC's, talking down customers. Seams to be in complete opposition to the "Customer First" "policy" they talk to us about. Fred Meyer for myself and the majority of my co-workers that I speak with, is a very stressfull place to work.

Advice to Management

Pay us a living wage! Treat us as intelligent human beings!

Showing 1 of 986 review