KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Freedom Financial Network Reviews

Updated May 17, 2022

Found 505 of over 510 reviews

3.8
Freedom Financial Network Founders and Co-CEOs Andrew Housser and Bradford Stroh
Andrew Housser and Bradford Stroh

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Freedom Financial Network and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee
    Featured Review

Amazing place to work

Apr 10, 2022 - Sales Associate in Chandler, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of opportunities, pay is great, get to spend every day changing people's lives

Cons

Dental plan could offer DMO plan but other than that none

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Operations Manager

Mar 26, 2022 - Operations Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, work from home, job security

Cons

Can't come up with one at this time

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Better than other jobs.

Mar 23, 2022 - Debt Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay is great. I'm hourly plus commission. And while hourly is a little low, I have yet to make less than 3k a month between hourly, bonuses (which they call spiffs) and commission. And even that is the one off month. They're really big on integrity unlike other sales jobs, and if someone literally steals your client you will get paid for it. So far they shown me they listen. My training class caused the entire new hire pay structure to change after a few of us spoke up about how it didn't make sense or suffice. And work life balance is easy. You either get Sunday Monday or Friday Saturday off. You work your set shift unless you want to work more. Overtime isn't mandatory or even pushed. But it's always offered. So if you like over time it's there. Everything is virtual right now. Overall it's better than most call center sales jobs I've had.

Cons

You will be making about 100 calls a day. Be prepared. You will only likely talk to about 2-5 people tho. It is a sales job so you do have to sell and work at it... but I literally read the script and am usually one of the top performers. There's not much hands on coaching unless needed. Which can be a good or bad thing. Depends on who you are. It's a lot of self management. Again good or bad depending on who you are. Lastly the hourly literally isn't much of anything. So if you have a slow month... prepare to be broke

4. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Wish it were better

Apr 20, 2022 - Information Technology
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay - but it depends on where you work Some small things they do for employees can be nice such as paying for lunches, but this is largely gone since the pandemic

Cons

This company has potential, but I've seen several things get worse as time progressed. I mentioned pay as a pro and my pay was good, however, I talked to multiple teams and others are taken advantage of. I'm about equality for everyone and finding that others were treated less, lead me to leaving the company. I also saw a decline in my interest after several months of working from home during the pandemic. This company relies heavily on meetings instead of using efficient means of communication such as email and chat. They also require being on camera most of the time. I dealt with significant meeting fatigue and I was incredibly tired of being on camera. I brought this up numerous times, but no one cared. For anyone considering employment, I would recommend understanding their benefits so you don't lose out on any incentives. In my case, I lost out on almost a year of 401k match because they pay out every March, instead of per paycheck like every other company I've worked for. Based on when I left, I was told I was ineligible for the match, which is unbelievably ridiculous. As a result of all this, I would never consider working there again.

2 people found this review helpful
  5. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not So great

May 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good until some time initially

Cons

Management changed and everything changed

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Onboarding specialist

Apr 29, 2022 - Onboarding Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team environment and benefits

Cons

Sometimes working remote you have tech issues

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Company that stands strong by it's core values

Apr 14, 2022 - Operations Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent benefits, great salary, amazing support and transparency from leadership for growth and development. This is a company that stands by their core values in every sense of the word. Work-life balance is A+++

Cons

None that come to mind. I love this company!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Small company feel with real world impact

Apr 24, 2022 - Software Test Engineer in Tempe, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Technology organization is always looking for modern solutions

Cons

None that I have noticed

9. 4.0
    Former Employee

Great People

Apr 14, 2022 - Administrative Assistant Supervisor in San Mateo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay, people, events, products and locations

Cons

Pay, people, hours, managers, and advancement

10. 2.0
    Former Employee

Review

Apr 30, 2022 - Systems Administrator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with and for.

Cons

Wish there was a way to move up in the field you are going to school for.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 505 Reviews

Freedom Financial Network Reviews FAQs

Freedom Financial Network has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 510 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at Freedom Financial Network to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Freedom Financial Network employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Freedom Financial Network. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

68% of Freedom Financial Network employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Freedom Financial Network 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Freedom Financial Network to be career development, benefits, culture and the cons to be senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with Freedom Financial Network Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Freedom Financial Network? Share Your Experiences

Freedom Financial Network Careers

Cover image for Freedom Financial Network

Here at FFN, we care about our employees’ well-being as much as our clients. Our goal is to take care of our team, so they can take care of...More

• Life @ FFN
  • Tech & Sales Jobs
  • Core Values
  • Inclusion @ FFN

Company Updates

190 days ago

Careers
Come for the career growth. Stay for the impact. Move forward in your career when you start in our next training class on Dec 6th.
Shared image - Freedom Financial Network Jobs
Freedom Financial Network Jobs
www.indeed.com

201 days ago

Careers
Move forward in your career. Start earning & learning as an Inside Sales Representative Remote/Hybrid on Nov 8.
Shared image

Freedom Financial Network Photos

+ Add Photo
Freedom Financial Network photo of: #wereallinthistogether #stayhomestaysafe
Freedom Financial Network photo of: Can't Stop. Won't Stop. We're on a mission to empower everyday Americans to defeat their debt. We're staying at home, staying safe, and improving our customer's financial lives.
Freedom Financial Network photo of: Tech and diversity go hand in hand at Freedom
Freedom Financial Network photo of: We support Red Nose Day!
Freedom Financial Network photo of: Habitat For Humanity volunteer project
Freedom Financial Network photo of: Our #freedomfamily can enjoy the pathways around Tempe Town Lake by hopping on our very own Freedom branded bikes or simply walking to get a breath of fresh air.
Freedom Financial Network photo of: Freedom teammates relaxing in our new coffee shop