Freedom Financial Network Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.0
Andrew Housser & Bradford Stroh

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Culture, pay, people, growth, and work life balance (in 7 reviews)

• They truly help people and I can say this without a doubt in my mind, they are truly the best company to work for (in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • there are no cons about this place love working here (in 7 reviews)

• High stress, extremely long hours, negative upper management (in 5 reviews)

"My Time Working with Freedom Financial"

Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Freedom Financial is one of the best company's that I have worked for in my life. They take care of their employees and ensure that that your needs are fulfilled. The benefits are great, the people are AWESOME, we have a catered lunch just about every month and of course PTO, including time off on your birthday as well. Freedom has been voted "Best Place to Work" multiple times with the most recent coming in #1 in Phoenix, AZ. Another great thing about Freedom is the opportunity you have to advance within the company. Now to a more personal note, Freedom has a program called the Freedom Fund which they use to assist employees that are going through life struggles. I myself was having a hard time due to my kids being in the direct path of Hurricane Maria. I reached out to the Freedom Fund and they helped me get my kids out of the devastation that Maria had left behind. This shows how Freedom Financial not only cares about there employees but there employees families as well. If it wasn't for there kind gesture I don't know where I would be today. Overall, this company has a lot to offer and I would recommend this company to anyone looking to continue there professional career.

Cons

As the company continues to grow incredibly quick, at times it is hard to keep up with all the changes that happen.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work as the company is most definitely moving in the right direction.

"Great place to work"

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time

Pros

Room for growth, great management, open door policy with everyone, competitive pay, decent benefits, bonus opportunity.

Cons

Training is still a work in progress but they've come a long way and I did see improvement.

"the best job i've ever had"

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time

Pros

Evey day is a new day at freedom. coming into work knowing that i get to t making change in someones life. freedom keep their employee motivated and that is always a plus for. I plan on being with this freedom until I retire.

Cons

None. I love this place

"This job is amazing!"

Current Employee - Negotiator in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Negotiator in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company really cares for its' employees. Management makes our jobs enjoyable. I love the fact that I can work in peace without having to be micromanaged.

Cons

I really don't have any downsides to my job.

Advice to Management

Continue to be happy and shine! :)

"."

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I was going through a hard time when i found myself without a home, i was given till the end of the moth to find new place to live and i had no resources or anyone to turn to i went to HR and i was informed about Freedom Family Fund and by the end of the month i was given funds i needed to move out in a neighborhood that was perfect for me and my son . i cant thank them enouph

Cons

their are no cons .

Advice to Management

keep up the great work ..

"Great Inside Sales Job....but new sales leadership is full of politics and favoritsm."

Current Employee - Team Lead in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time

Pros

Working in the Freedom Debt Relief department as a certified debt consultant is a great job where you assist clients with their debt problems. It is a typical call center environment, but its great opportunity to be in sales and also be able to help people at the same time. Comp plan is very rewarding for those who work hard and are willing to put in overtime. Freedom Debt Relief is a great job for those who are looking for a rewarding phones sales role.

Cons

There was a change in leadership about a year ago and ever since the leadership group has become extremely political and full of blatant favoritism which has dented the culture of the sales leadership team. Brand new team leaders who the new director likes get paid more the first day they get promoted than team leaders who have helped build the company and lead teams for years. Everyone on the floor talks about it except to the senior leadership team because of the political ramifications if you bring up anything regarding fairness.

Advice to Management

Continue to offer a great product and a great sales job to quality people.
    Show more respect and fairness to the leadership team.

7. "Sr. Recruiter"

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Company that cares about it's employees 100%!
    Great Career Growth
    Best place to work
    Management is awesome in all departments as you can see how they care about their employees!

Cons

There are no cons working at Freedom Financial Network.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

8. "Great company, but Freedom Plus underwriting doesn't have room for growth potential."

Current Employee - Underwriter in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Underwriter in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Decent pay, laid back environment. Awesome teammates. No pressure to hit goals and not shackled to my desk. No drama

Cons

No room for promotions, training is lacking, lazy upper management. All of the issues that are brought to their attention is pawned off onto someone else

Advice to Management

Develop better training, create a career roadmap for employees who want to stay long term and follow through on promises.

Freedom Financial Network Response

Sep 12, 2017 – Vice President of Human Resources

We always appreciate feedback that will provide specific suggestions on how we can continue to improve our workplace. We are always asking our team mates to provide helpful recommendations that we... More

9. "Awesome Place to Work For"

Current Employee - Payroll Manager in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Payroll Manager in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have worked for Freedom for over 8 years and I must the Owners, the Senior Leadership is one Awesome Team. They really care about their employees along with a presence in the community. They have setup a fund that helps their employees in time of need and financial hardship and their most recent Pledge to help out Hurricane Harvey victims makes be proud to say I work for FFN in addition to be part of an Awesome Manangement Team. Thank You Linda Luman for bringing your Vison and Wisdom to our Team and having each and everyone of take a step back to help our fellow Man/Woman.

Cons

There are no Cons when it comes to workign at Freedom

Advice to Management

Keep Up the Good Work

"workplace"

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time

Pros

you seem in control of your workstation and not micro managed

Cons

pay has decreased by nearly half and leadership is sarcastic and quite frankly dont care about feedback or not receptive of hearing that

Advice to Management

not my job. management for a reason. do something.

Freedom Financial Network Response

Sep 12, 2017 – Vice President of Human Resources

Thank you for all the support and assistance you have provided our clients while you have been at Freedom, helping our clients to transform their financial lives requires a very special kind of... More