Freedom Financial Network Reviews | Glassdoor

4.0
Freedom Financial Network CEO Andrew Housser & Bradford Stroh
Andrew Housser & Bradford Stroh
Pros
Cons
  • "There are no cons working for this company(in 12 reviews)

• "High turn around for upper management(in 8 reviews)

1. Featured Review

Client Services

Current Employee - Client Service Representative in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

This Company Truly is a Company who look out for the best interest of their employees. i have never seen anything so awesome. Freedom has help me in my time of need . Freedom is beyond awesome to their Clients and their Employees. I am literally in awe of how selfless this company is. Freedom Financial thank you for all you do really making this place feel like Home and Family. I cant wait to grow here .

Cons

nothing negative its literally the best place to work .

Love This Company

Current Employee - Advanced Loan Servicing Specialist in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

They care about Diversity, Sucess, and equality for their employees. Pay is great. Benifits are affordable. Many small perks.

Cons

A lot of information to retain. Training is one size fits all positions, and may overwhelm you.

Advice to Management

Please continue to practice what you preach, you're doing a great job making Employees feel important, welcome, and sucessful.

Excellent for diversity and great people to work with.

Former Employee - IT Project Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Freedom Financial Network full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Friendly, great people to work with with lots of ideas.

Cons

Could give individuals time to implement ideas.

Advice to Management

Listen to your people; especially newcomers and and give them time to implement their ideas / recommendations rather than switching direction or team players every few months, that actually impedes progress rather than speeds it up.

Best place to work in Phoenix hands down!

Current Employee - Debt Consultant FDR in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

What separates Freedom from any other company I have worked is their culture. You hear companies all the time claiming that they care about their employees, but Freedom goes above and beyond. They really want you to have the perfect work/life balance. Above all of that, the program genuinely helps people put themselves in a better financial situation and propels them to a debt free future. Nothing but the best things...

Cons

I have not ran into any "downsides" since working at Freedom for 3 years. You get to chose what schedule works for you. They provide ALL the training and tools needed for any new employee to be successful. Nothing bad to say about Freedom because I personally have not ran into anything negative since being employed in 2016.

Advice to Management

Thank you FDR Leadership!

5. Great place to work

Current Employee - Negotiator

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Competitive pay. Commission based on units settled. The harder you work the more money you make flat out.

Cons

Changes happen almost every 2 months. Once the employees get use to how business is being ran on a daily basis they try to fix small problems by flipping everything upside down. Not too much of a con if you can just roll with it

6. Good company

Former Employee - Customer Service in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Freedom Financial Network full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Good growing company. Try hard to have a good culture.

Cons

Some senior leadership lost touch of the culture

9 Time “Best Places To Work” Winner in Arizona! (2 years as #1)

Current Employee - Human Resources in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

Freedom Financial Network (FFN) is consistently ranked, 9 Time “Best Places To Work” Winner in Arizona! (2 years as #1). Over 2,250 employees, the stability of a large business and feel of a start-up culture. Team Freedom has new teammates, new products, and an amazing new campus (2 campuses in Tempe, AZ). All of the teams provide thoughtful, considerate feedback to build the skills and careers of everyone on the team....

Cons

None at the moment, if I had any I would let management know immediately and action would take place.

Great company

Current Employee - Supervisor in Tempe, AZ

Pros

The culture is amazing, you don't feel like just a number. I can go to any of my leaders for anything and I don't fear for my job as my duties are clearly outlined.

Cons

Communication can be a bit of an issue when it comes to updates. There could be more accountability on how we communicate with other departments and employees.

Advice to Management

Continue to dive into how we get better everyday!

9. Insider sales

Current Employee - Inside Sales in Tempe, AZ

Pros

Flexible schedule, Competitive benefits, Competitive commission

Cons

At times management lacks at connecting with their employees and cultivating success.

Advice to Management

Do more to empower your employees

Great Company Poor Management

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

I worked at Freedom Financial Network full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Benefits, food, decent pay, new friends

Cons

Head not connected to the tail. Management plays checkers not chess meaning they act without thinking logically of all consequences. Many decisions don't support the core values of the company. They fail to hold employees accountable for error.

Advice to Management

Promote people that understand the business. Promote knowledgeable people. Accuracy is better than speed. Pay closer attention to those that truly know & understand the jobs versus those that fake it until they make it.

Found 263 reviews