Freedom Financial Network Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.9
Andrew Housser & Bradford Stroh

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Making my own schedule because it enhances my family work life balance" (in 10 reviews)

• "helping people out of a messy financial situation" (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no cons working for this company" (in 12 reviews)

• "upper management just does not care and HR missing in action" (in 7 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Client Services"

Current Employee - Client Service Representative in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Client Service Representative in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This Company Truly is a Company who look out for the best interest of their employees. i have never seen anything so awesome. Freedom has help me in my time of need . Freedom is beyond awesome to their Clients and their Employees. I am literally in awe of how selfless this company is. Freedom Financial thank you for all you do really making this place feel like Home and Family. I cant wait to grow here .

Cons

nothing negative its literally the best place to work .

2. "Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lot of opportunity to learn and grow, supportive management that believes in their people, friendly, fun and knowledgeable, relaxed atmosphere, pay, bonuses and benefits, office environment.

Cons

Not a lot of structure and communication needs to improve between departments.

3. "If you are sales talent, you should be working here!!!"

Current Employee - Debt Consultant in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network (More than a year)

Pros

Freedom has there employees back. I was going through a tough time and Freedom went above and beyond to help me in my personal life. Every job I've had my employers were more concerned about bottom line than the people working for them. Freedom understands that by taking care of people, the bottom line will be positively affected. I truly love this company

Cons

I can't think of none. It's the best job, best pay I've ever had.

Advice to Management

Remember to keep employees in forefront as we grow

4. "Debt Consultant II"

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Making my own schedule because it enhances my family work life balance.

Cons

The very low base pay.

5. "abc"

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

beautiful new building in tempe

Cons

lack of communication within company

6. "Review"

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network (More than a year)

Pros

Commission is based on performance

Cons

You don’t have seniority

"Corporate Trainer"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Let me just say I truly and sincerely love my job! How many people do you know that can say that? One of the many things I love about Freedom is their Freedom Family Fund. It is a way that employees can wear jeans on Wednesdays and donate $3 to the Family Fund to assist when any one of our Freedom Family members go through a hardship. I would wear jeans on Wednesdays and donate my $3, never thinking that one day I would be the one in need.
    One day, at work my husband called me and said, as he was driving to work, our car caught a wire fire! As alarming as it sounds, what was more alarming is that we were not in a position financially to get the car fixed. I let my job know about the situation and much to my surprise my job took care of all the car repairs through the Freedom Family Fund. I have never worked for a company that shows how much they actually care then Freedom. When I told my husband that my company was going to take care of it, he was just as amazed, because he has never heard a company being so generous to their employees. He said, “Wow, you really do have a good job!” This is just one of the many reasons why I love my Job. Believe it or not there are many many more of my coworkers that feel the same way. That is why Freedom is voted the #1 place to work.

Cons

Nibblers......but then again its free food so, there is no room to complain:-)

Advice to Management

I believe you are not just bosses but over the years you have shown me to be true leaders. You inspire me to be the best I can be. I love the fact that I have a voice and you actually care about my opinions. Keep up the great work.

"Great place to build a career as long as you push yourself"

Current Employee - Payment Research in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Payment Research in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Freedom is always quick to help out with any work&life balance issues. More than once they have helped me out of a bind so that I can focus 100% on my work. If you let it then it definitely starts to feel like a second family. You feel good helping people get out of debt.

Cons

High turn around for upper management. Must jump from department to department in order to keep your raises above the annual inflation rate.

"Freedom"

Current Employee - Loan Processor in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Loan Processor in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I started working at Freedom in November 2017. Right off the bat I got to go to a team building activity outside of the office with my new team. It was a BLAST! It was the perfect way to break the ice and get to know my new Freedom Family. Prior to working at Freedom I had some financial hardships that I was still recovering from. Just a few months ago the hardships just continued to add more stress to my life. A coworker advised I reach out to our HR business partner to see if they could provide some resources to help me get back on track. I advised them that I was struggling to get to work on some days due to my vehicle breaking down and needing major repairs. First thing when I came back to work from a long weekend I was contacted and advised to provide a breakdown of what I needed assistance with. Once i provided some repair quotes the very next day I was called into our HR Business partners office and she let me know the funds would be deposited and just a few days. I held back my tears. Never did I believe that they would help me the way they did. they took a great weight off my shoulder and I will be forever grateful for their help. They money issued to me was from our Freedom Fund. Every Wednesday every Freedom employee has the opportunity to wear jeans for $3. Freedom matches that times 2. so for every $3 the fund gets $9. The fund helps out our employees when they get hit with a financial hardship, family hardship or to cover unexpected expense do to house fires, funeral expenses so on and so forth. There is no question as to why Freedom has been voted Phoenix Business Journals best place to work 2 year in a row Im crossing my fingers for a third year this year! If you are looking for an employer that care about you AND your Family . Freedom is the place to go. There is so much room for growth and the support you need to get there is most definitely available.
    #freedomrocks! #myfreedom story

Cons

No cons all pros. Freedom is the best

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing !

10. "Best Place to Work"

Current Employee - Supervisor in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent place to work. Extremely family oriented. Management gives you flexibility to grow within the company

Cons

There are no cons to working here

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing

Freedom Financial Network Response

Aug 23, 2018 – Vice President of Human Resources

Thanks for the great feedback and we will take your advice! Our core values are the foundation and roadmap to how we live every day at Freedom. Our values of Care, Integrity, Get Better and... More