Freedom Financial Network Reviews

Updated May 21, 2020

3.5
Freedom Financial Network Founders and Co-CEOs Andrew Housser and Bradford Stroh
Andrew Housser and Bradford Stroh
Pros
  • "Once a month free lunch and occasional free snacks(in 17 reviews)

• "You are help people get their life back on track so rewarding to see people transform their lives back(in 15 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no cons currently that I can think of(in 16 reviews)

• "High turn around for upper management(in 10 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great place to work!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

Beautiful facility, flexible schedule, committed leadership

Cons

I have no cons to report

Freedom Financial Network2019-12-05

"THANK YOU FREEDOM"

5.0
    Current Employee - Loan Consultant II in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are plenty of companies out there that are laying off staff, Freedom Plus is not one of them. The business has taken a big hit as a lot of business have over the recent weeks. Even with that, Freedom has made a commitment and today they have honored that commitment by offering us a way to make an extra $450 per week. This extra earning potential will really help during these wild times.

Cons

Nothing at this time .

Freedom Financial Network2020-04-11

Freedom Financial Network Response

April 24, 2020Vice President of Human Resources

Thank you for the great feedback. We are working diligently as a team to weather this challenging time. We appreciate our dedicated, caring and very amazing team at Freedom!

3. "Solid"

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flex schedule, learning potential, earning potential.

Cons

Moving more to controlled pay, higher base, less commissions.

Freedom Financial Network2020-05-21

"Not worth it"

2.0

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time for more than a year

Pros

On site cafe (overpriced but convenient) New Employee Orientation is fun Fantastic medical benefits and 401k match Income opportunity (Former)

Cons

Incompetent or unethical leadership (Hard to tell when they play dumb) Fleeting income opportunity Unrealistic accountability standards and expectations Blatant favoritism Deceit Degrading income opportunity. Income this year is expected to project at about 60-70% of last year on a heightened work-output expectation, even though ur business is greatly benefited by a pandemic The competition is outpacing our growth, which was our only competitive advantage (The company's leverage to negotiate because of sheer volume) There has been a longstanding complaint about compensation for management positions. Instead of increasing their manager's pay, they have decreased what a salesperson can make so that the income drop to take a promotion would not be as drastic. Max income opportunity now, $120-150 for less than 10% of the sales floor. Average will be around $45k for sales

Freedom Financial Network2020-05-17
  5. "Opportunities and politics"

Former Employee - Operations Supervisor in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Freedom Financial Network full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Plenty of growth opportunities. On-site cafe and Starbucks (at primary location). New building, and all new equipment

Cons

Lower end of the pay scale Favoritism is apparent - individual and departmental Bonuses being eliminated Insufficient supporting systems Uneven workloads Little to no corrective action for insubordination

Freedom Financial Network2020-04-20

"Amazing Organization"

Current Employee - Operation Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Freedom does a GREAT job of taking care of people internally and externally! Since joining the team three years ago, I've been extremely impressed on how people-focused the organization is! As we're navigating COVID-19 at this time, it's been impressive to see how the Core Value "Care"has been embraced by all levels of leadership to quickly ensure the safety of our most prized possession; our people. We were able to ensure social distancing was practiced and quickly moved 99% of the workforce to a WFH environment! The company continues to impress me monthly...we truly enjoy it here!

Cons

With "Get Better" being one of our Core Values, we're always looking for ways to improve. Like all organizations, communication is an area of focus for us.

Freedom Financial Network2020-04-03

"Fake Values"

1.0
    Former Employee - Manager in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Freedom Financial Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

great benefits, onsite food for ease of traffic. Great parking covered.

Cons

There is an atmosphere of "care" it is widely talked about for customers and employees. However it is rarely put into practice for either. Supervisors do not meet with their employees, managers and leadership pretend to be super busy and fake "care"

Freedom Financial Network2020-04-24

Freedom Financial Network Response

April 24, 2020Vice President of Human Resources

Thank you for the honest feedback and just know we will continue to work diligently to provide a safe, productive and supportive culture. Our leaders do care, very much care for employees, especially now during this difficult time and I am a witness to the generosity and personal support our leaders provide to our employees. If your experience at Freedom was less than above, I would appreciate an opportunity to learn more, address your experience and relay my appreciation for your time at Freedom. Pls contact me, Linda Luman - SVP HR at lluman@freedomfinancialnetwork.com. Thank you.

"Not very organized"

Current Employee - Loan Consultant in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

good pay, good people, decent job

Cons

poor management communication, they ask for a lot of overtime

Freedom Financial Network2020-03-31

"Do NOT work for this Company"

1.0
    Current Employee - Debt Consultant in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

They used to pay well.

Cons

This company started with the heart = Dollar model and has change to look more like a corporate greed company. The company has a system that tiers the buckets for leads. That would be ok if you knew how to work hard and move up right? No People like KG who have been there since it has started hook the buddies up and nepotistic-ally select who is in the tiers. Brand and Andrew have been out of touch for years and are the co founders. They continue to be lied to from management and has no idea the hostility that is across the floor. The Job keeps adding more and more tasks and the commission able leads that help you make the $ are going away. Over the last 6 months they have generated two inbound teams that basically with cream the leads and take anyone who is calling directly in. This leaves you with leads that are barely above cold calling criteria. The company is not longer an innovator in the industry and many of the managers who could have had a great positive influence for change have tried and left. The company is being outsold by its competition. Much of the competition are from affiliates that Freedom taught they Debt relief system to. Folks you are selling a very difficult product that nobody reals wants. When you have the pay cuts and lead manipulation its is a miserable job. Sure if you are new hire you may do well for about 6 months. But that is to suck you in and keep you in your seat for real ride. I will be leaving this joint as soon as I can grounded outside of this COVID issue. The Culture is Hostile.

Freedom Financial Network2020-04-10

"Okay for a Call Center"

Former Employee - Customer Service Advocate in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Freedom Financial Network full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pay, Benefits, Schedule Flexibility

Cons

it's a call center ... job gets old really fast

Freedom Financial Network2020-03-15