Freedom Financial Network Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.2
Andrew Housser & Bradford Stroh

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Culture, pay, people, growth, and work life balance (in 7 reviews)

• They truly help people and I can say this without a doubt in my mind, they are truly the best company to work for (in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • There are no cons working for this company (in 8 reviews)

• High stress, extremely long hours, negative upper management (in 5 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"My Time Working with Freedom Financial"

Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Freedom Financial is one of the best company's that I have worked for in my life. They take care of their employees and ensure that that your needs are fulfilled. The benefits are great, the people are AWESOME, we have a catered lunch just about every month and of course PTO, including time off on your birthday as well. Freedom has been voted "Best Place to Work" multiple times with the most recent coming in #1 in Phoenix, AZ. Another great thing about Freedom is the opportunity you have to advance within the company. Now to a more personal note, Freedom has a program called the Freedom Fund which they use to assist employees that are going through life struggles. I myself was having a hard time due to my kids being in the direct path of Hurricane Maria. I reached out to the Freedom Fund and they helped me get my kids out of the devastation that Maria had left behind. This shows how Freedom Financial not only cares about there employees but there employees families as well. If it wasn't for there kind gesture I don't know where I would be today. Overall, this company has a lot to offer and I would recommend this company to anyone looking to continue there professional career.

Cons

As the company continues to grow incredibly quick, at times it is hard to keep up with all the changes that happen.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work as the company is most definitely moving in the right direction.

2. "Trust me, you want to work here!"

Current Employee - Enrollment Specialist in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Enrollment Specialist in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Freedom Financial is literally the best place I've ever worked and I tell that to everyone! If you've worked in other call centers before you know they can tend to have a negative atmosphere, but here that is not the case at all. I absolutely love coming to work everyday , the staff and employees are always coming in with positive energy and making sure we are starting our days off right. Everyone here is so caring and considerate , they feed us, and make sure that if we ever need help with anything they are here for us all. This company is down right amazing and Im grateful to be apart of the Freedom Family !

Cons

There are no cons working for this company

"Really Care About Their Employees"

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Freedom is a great place to work at. Not only do they feed you all the time, but they are always doing raffles where you can get gift cards to places like Starbucks, Amazon, Subway, etc. They are always doing fun activities for us, so you don't always feel like all you do is show up and work all day. The main thing that I love about this place is they have a fund dedicated to their employees. If you are having financial problems due to medical bills, mortgage payments, your child need braces, etc. They are here to help. I can tell you first hand. I asked for help and within 24 hours they directed deposited money into my account to help me in my financial hardship. I love how you only have to be in your current position 90- days to be able to move up the corporate latter. This is a place I would love to make a career out of. I have never been happier at another company.

Cons

The sick time accrue could be better and their attendance policy is a little on the strict side. Hard to maintain a perfect attendance record for 90 days straight in order to move up in the company. the compensation, at least for my position, could be a little higher. I know of other jobs that would pay more for the position I am in.

"Support Specialist"

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This place is awesome! It is the best your treated like a person not a number. They want to keep the employees motivated with bonuses and raises. Promotions are plenty if you work hard and just do your job. If you do the job well you will be rewarded. They helped me when I needed 2 times this year. The Owners Brad and Andrew are awesome. I got a personal voicemail from Brad for my birthday. I don't know how many CEO s do that for thier employees. Keep the culture alive Freedom!

Plenty of overtime.

Cons

None really except the employees that complain. They are usually the lazy ones though.

Advice to Management

None keep up the great work!

Jan 31, 2018 – Head of TA

Thank you for being a part of the Freedom Family! It's important to us to treat our teammates and our customers well and we're thrilled to have positive folks like you helping us succeed! Thank you!... More

"MONEY!!!!"

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have the ability to basically write my own check every month based off of my commitment, effort and skill.

Cons

There are some lazy people in my department that don't put forth the effort and then complain about their pay. SO STOP BEING LAZY AND WORK BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU!

Advice to Management

Get rid of the lazy non money motivated LC's that don't but in the effort as they continue to try to bring morally down with all of their bogus complaints .

6. "freedom family"

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

this is a really great company to work for not only is management understanding re treat the employees like human but the company takes care of their employees in a way ive never seen another company do i live working for the freedom family

Cons

i can honestly say there is no downside working here its AWESOME

Jan 31, 2018 – Head of TA

We love our Freedom Family too! Thank you for all you do!

7. "Graduations specialist"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Nice people , offers benefits, they have fun activities

Cons

Refer below there are a few issues

Advice to Management

Incentives, compensation. Management improvement. Under paid

Jan 31, 2018 – Head of TA

Thank you, we're always looking for ways to stay competitive and reward our teammates for their hard work and dedication to helping our customers. We appreciate the note!

"Great place to work"

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time

Pros

Room for growth, great management, open door policy with everyone, competitive pay, decent benefits, bonus opportunity.

Cons

Training is still a work in progress but they've come a long way and I did see improvement.

Jan 31, 2018 – Head of TA

Thank you for the review, we love the positive feedback and the constructive too. We're working hard to continually improve the resources, tools and development opportunities for all of out... More

"the best job i've ever had"

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time

Pros

Evey day is a new day at freedom. coming into work knowing that i get to t making change in someones life. freedom keep their employee motivated and that is always a plus for. I plan on being with this freedom until I retire.

Cons

None. I love this place

Jan 31, 2018 – Head of TA

Thank you! We sure love having positive teammates like you and we look forward to having you on the team until you retire!

"This job is amazing!"

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company really cares for its' employees. Management makes our jobs enjoyable. I love the fact that I can work in peace without having to be micromanaged.

Cons

I really don't have any downsides to my job.

Advice to Management

Continue to be happy and shine! :)

Jan 31, 2018 – Head of TA

We're happy and shiny and can tell you are too! Thank you for being a part of the Freedom Family!