Freedom Financial Network Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.1
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Andrew Housser & Bradford Stroh

Pros
  • Culture, pay, people, growth, and work life balance (in 7 reviews)

• I have been working for Freedom Debt Relief for 7 years (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • The company is growing by leaps and bounds and there is plenty of work for everyone (in 3 reviews)

• to keep the same income, but also changed the commission tiers to give you less for doing the same amount of work (in 2 reviews)

1. "Wow!"

Current Employee - Client Services in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Client Services in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

What a generous company. I love this place. They REALLY know how to take care of their people!

Cons

The work is nothing special. But you really do help people!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

2. "Debt consultant"

Current Employee - Debt Consultant in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Debt Consultant in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great work environment, and lucrative pay people genuinely care for your success here. Training staff make sure you have all the tools for your role

Cons

I haven't found a con but i will say this. This is not for everyone be prepared to work very hard but at the same time be prepared to get paid. Not sure if thats a con but there you go

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing

3. "Debt Consultant"

Current Employee - Debt Consultant in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Debt Consultant in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The pay is very lucrative. Company and managers are very fair, with new and old employees. Hard work is generously rewarded. Great 401k and health insurance options.

Cons

Been there almost 5 years and don't really see a downside, if you don't mind being busy all day and expected to help every consumer to the best of your abilities.

Advice to Management

Always keep striving to be better. Which is what they already do!

4. "The best company hands down"

Former Employee - Debt Consultant in Tempe, AZ
    Former Employee - Debt Consultant in Tempe, AZ

I worked at Freedom Financial Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The culture is phenominal. They are a freedom family. Very comfortable environment and everyone is out to help and applaud you for how awesome your doing on the phones. This company is honestly the first company I have ever worked for that showed me that they truly value there employees and family and they Understand.

Cons

No challenges nothing but the best experience. I can keep going and going about how great it was working for this company. Unfortunately I had to leave this awesome company due to my husband relocating to a different state. I don't think I'll ever experience the culture this company has with any other company you can't just mock such culture it comes genuinely and this you will see working here

Advice to Management

Your doing one heck of an awesome job!!!

"Awesome and amazing place to work"

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time

Pros

Everyone working for you not against you... Managers know you by name and want you to succeed. Def a great place to work.

Cons

I really don't have any cons to report... this is a company that is all on your production... you have all the tools for your job, if you don't succeed it's on you.

6. "Growing Fast"

Current Employee - Marketing in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time

Pros

Fast pace, great culture, growth opportunities

Cons

Medical benefits and not enough vaction days

Advice to Management

Improve product and and engineering.

7. "A few thoughts..."

Current Employee - Sales in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Sales in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Salary is competitive, benefits are good. Flexible schedules to choose from make it easy to choose the schedule that works best for you. Paid holidays, and company sponsored events. Matched 401K plan.

Cons

Most AE's have to put in substantial overtime to make decent number of units monthly, and be willing to work weekends to make it happen. Which does get in the way of work/home life balance. Company is growing (fast), and although the Freedom culture and family/team environment is what I loved most about working here, with the excessive company growth, the culture has changed drastically. The beloved family and team environment that I loved about working here is no more. Employees are just a number. It has become more of a corporate, nobody knows your name, not so open door, not willing to listen or make positive change to benefit employees environment.

Advice to Management

Listen, slow down, make time for your employees, and walk around sometimes (Management). Get to know the faces of your company, instead of always being behind the desk. You could also stop rewarding those who operate with little to no integrity to get the job done. Instead your good employees that "Get it done the right way" with compassion and integrity who want to adhere to company policy and original core values and standards should be who you care most about. Because at the end of the day, they are the ones who give Freedom its good reputation. Go back to basics!

"Negotiation Specialist"

Current Employee - Negotiator in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A great company that not only Cares about you as Employee but also your family as well.

Cons

Its a working progress, the company is growing so we have some changes going on, but looking at what they are aiming for as a company, we are on the right track.

Advice to Management

Keep up the hard work!!

9. "I LOVE THIS COMPANY"

Current Employee - Client Service Representative in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Client Service Representative in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company has amazing perks! company parties, random pot lucks the company pays for, Mainly when a family member of mine moved out unexpectedly, Freedom was there to help me and use the Freedom fund to help me with an unexpected expense. I couldn't thank them enough for all they've done. I've only been in this company for 5 months and so far its the place to be. Every employee makes you feel like you want to be here. Every morning that I wake up, I just can't wait to go to work in the morning. That says a lot for me, because I'm not a morning person! I love everything about this company, very glad to be apart of it.

Cons

There aren't any cons, If your not working or doing your job, there's no need to be here. This place is very simple. Do your job or your going to be the person that fires yourself.

Advice to Management

You guy's are awesome! I've never seen any management that is not in the business of micromanagement. I love how they are always there when you need them. Heck, they are human too, they understand that things come up! Thank you guys for doing all that you do!

"Steady Work But Don't Expect To Stay"

Former Employee - Operations Support Analyst in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Operations Support Analyst in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Freedom Financial Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing and fun CoWorkers,
    Competent Bosses,
    Fair pay/hours

Cons

1-year expiration date
    Turnover is high
    Only a select few have been there over a year

Advice to Management

Its a good company to work for.