Freedom Financial Network Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.1
Andrew Housser & Bradford Stroh

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Opportunity, income, work life balance, culture, location" (in 8 reviews)

• "They truly help people and I can say this without a doubt in my mind, they are truly the best company to work for" (in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no cons working for this company" (in 9 reviews)

• "High stress, extremely long hours, negative upper management" (in 5 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Sales/Account Executive"

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have never worked for a better company. One that actually lives up to its core values. Not only do they enable me to make a great living, but they actually care about the well being of not just our clients, but us the employees as well. I just recently came home to a half empty home, wife and kids gone, and my bank account left with $30 dollars in it, a few days before my rent and monthly bills were due. They were completely understanding about my situation and not only did they allow me the flexibility with my schedule to get things I needed done, but they helped me in every way possible. They connected me to help. Counseling, multiple legal consultations, and even gave me the money to pay my rent and keep the roof over my head from the Freedom Family Fund. This company CARES!!! I will forever be thankful for this work family I have been so lucky to have, and can't say enough about how much they actually change the lives of our clients. Thank you Freedom for actually being everything you claim to be and more.

Cons

Can't think of a single one.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you do. You do it well.

May 23, 2018 – Vice President of Human Resources

We appreciate the feedback and supporting employees through difficult times is our Freedom culture. Our core value of Care - for everyone is more than just words. We live our values everyday... More

2. "Best Place to Work"

Current Employee - Supervisor in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent place to work. Extremely family oriented. Management gives you flexibility to grow within the company

Cons

There are no cons to working here

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing

3. "Being a Debt Consultant"

Current Employee - Deat Consultant in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Deat Consultant in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Your commission goes on top of hourly and can grow exponentially. The earning potential for this job is extraordinary. Great leadership support. Benefits. And opportunity for growth/advancement.

Cons

Very up and down. People are weary of trying something new so be prepared for a lot of rejection. Is not ideal for someone with unstable emotions.

4. "Amazing culture but retirement benefits need improvement"

Current Employee - Experienced Professional
    Current Employee - Experienced Professional

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Freedom Financial does SO many things right for its employees and has a unique and positive culture. The core values are strong, upheld by almost all, and the company is growing fast. I came here a few months ago and have been mostly very happy with my decision. I just see a couple growing pains since they have gotten bigger and retirement benefits are one of them.

Cons

The company has hired many new professionals from large companies that have better retirement plans. Freedom Financial only matches 3%, which doesn't vest for three years (not even partial) and it only adds their portion once a year. That's just not competitive in today's market.

Advice to Management

Please increase 401k match, make it vest immediately, and add the employer contribution on each paycheck, just like employees do.

5. "Consultant"

I worked at Freedom Financial Network full-time

Pros

great work atmosphere. good benefits

Cons

none that i can think of

6. "Great company"

I worked at Freedom Financial Network full-time

Pros

Genuine appreciation of employees, casual environment, perks.

Cons

None I can think of.

7. "Client Services"

Current Employee - Client Service Representative in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Client Service Representative in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This Company Truly is a Company who look out for the best interest of their employees. i have never seen anything so awesome. Freedom has help me in my time of need . Freedom is beyond awesome to their Clients and their Employees. I am literally in awe of how selfless this company is. Freedom Financial thank you for all you do really making this place feel like Home and Family. I cant wait to grow here .

Cons

nothing negative its literally the best place to work .

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Loan Consultant in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Loan Consultant in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Opportunity, income, work life balance, culture, location

Cons

There are no cons here

9. "."

I have been working at Freedom Financial Network full-time

Pros

Hours are nice to work here.

Cons

Insurance needs help. Not the greatest options

Advice to Management

Dont have anything to say

Jun 8, 2018 – Vice President of Human Resources

We appreciate the feedback and are disappointed that you find our benefits do not meet your needs. Freedom prides itself on taking care of its employees and their families and we know that insurance... More

10. "Use to be a great place"

Pros

schedule flexibility which gives a good wok life balance

Cons

They have hired way to many people and leads are scare many people are missing quota and you have to figure ways to live on the hourly. I wish things were back to the way they were but it seems like when companies grow and move into newer and bigger builds things go down hill from there. Ever since the move the culture has changed drastically and people are leaving left and right.

Advice to Management

If it isnt broke dont fix it.

Jun 8, 2018 – Vice President of Human Resources

We appreciate the feedback and do understand if there is a change to customer leads this can be challenging. Most sales jobs do have some fluctuation based on many factors, as we do. We are very... More