What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "work from home set up which is flexible and comfortable" (in 272 reviews)
- "It's great to have flexible hours and actual control of the projects you take part in." (in 224 reviews)
- "Lots mobility and creative freedom" (in 144 reviews)
- "Good work life balance and you can plan ur time" (in 121 reviews)
- "I'm my own boss and choose what work I would like to work on ." (in 115 reviews)
- "It is not stable and low salary" (in 297 reviews)
- "low pay and no bonuses" (in 166 reviews)
- "No Benefits: Freelancers do not typically receive benefits like health insurance or retirement plans." (in 158 reviews)
- "No Job security and lot of competition" (in 111 reviews)
- "Time management: Freelancers need to manage their own time and may struggle with balancing multiple projects and deadlines." (in 50 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Freelancer and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 368 of over 15K reviews
Updated Sep 21, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work from home"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Nov 24, 2022Localization SpecialistFormer Contractor
A fair job. You work from home and have the power to choose what you translate/edit and what you don't want.
Salary could be higher. No benefits. I had to work excessive hours.