Fresenius Medical Care - North America Reviews in Columbus, OH | Glassdoor

Fresenius Medical Care - North America Columbus Reviews

Columbus, OH

3.6
Fresenius Medical Care - North America CEO Fresenius Medical Care North America and Deputy Chairman of the Management Board Rice Powell
Rice Powell

Cons

"Home Therapies Registered Nurse"

Current Employee - Home Therapies Dialysis RN in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Home Therapies Dialysis RN in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great company, wonderful benefits & given lots of autonomy with duties as I manages multiple clinics. I love my job and my patients. Also, I enjoy working with some of the greatest Nephrologists that are very intelligent and whom loves to teach and obviously loves their jobs.

Cons

Unorganized, u supportive, and pettied management and coworkers. Training was very minimalist and everyone (RN's) at each different locations does their own things, has their own ideas and doesn't like to share, help, or supports anyone.

Advice to Management

There just seems to be more supports, organized training and education, mentoring, and available assistant for all new RN hired as these are very laxed and unorganized from day one. Travel mileage reimbursement was most difficult to complete and certain RN's in Home Therapies positions are without any assistance whatsoever. Please provide complete training and mentoring for anyone new to their positions so as there'll not a great big gap in their jobs.

2. "It's ok to start with, but not stay"

Current Employee - Dialysis Technician in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Dialysis Technician in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There's always hours available, good work environment

Cons

You get a lot of pto but seems like you never get to use it

"My experience with Fresenius Medical Care NA was rewarding and productive"

Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Columbus, OH

Pros

I received good support and promotions. Loved working with staff and patients

Cons

The retirement was forced on me and I would like to be reinstated as the Treatment Options Specialist

Advice to Management

Please reconsider age and ability to perform jobs before releasing staff member from jobs

Showing 3 of 1,017 reviews